❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

P

PrincessKarina

Great does have a pretty smile but sometimes it goes against him also because when he is in a serious drama I expect him to break out them wide smiles
Everytime he smiles I smile! Other “hot” actors lack a beautiful smile. Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Well girl, you missing out on some beautiful acting. Haha.
I just can’t get into her acting. I tried 3 or 4 of her lakorns and dropped all after the first few episodes! She’s just not my cup of tea. But I don’t give up. If I keep trying she might just win me over. Just like Taew. I tried like 5 of her lakorns before she won me over! Lol :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just can’t get into her acting. I tried 3 or 4 of her lakorns and dropped all after the first few episodes! She’s just not my cup of tea. But I don’t give up. If I keep trying she might just win me over. Just like Taew. I tried like 5 of her lakorns before she won me over! Lol :thumbup:
Are you watching Boophae Saniwat? Not forcing you to, but you need to go watch it. HAHA.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are you watching Boophae Saniwat? Not forcing you to, but you need to go watch it. HAHA.
I am in the minority I have not watched one episode just the MV. I don't know, I am just not into Bella. There is something about her I am not clicking. The lakorn might be a mega hit but I don't miss it even if I haven't watch it lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I am in the minority I have not watched one episode just the MV. I don't know, I am just not into Bella. There is something about her I am not clicking. The lakorn might be a mega hit but I don't miss it even if I haven't watch it lol.
Bella’s acting has improved a lot since that lakorn with Andrew. I didn’t like her in that lakorn. I think her and Pope match very well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wasn't either until this lakorn. Haha.

Bella’s acting has improved a lot since that lakorn with Andrew. I didn’t like her in that lakorn. I think her and Pope match very well.
I tried watching it, but I couldn't pass Ep1 because of Bella's overacting and the corny fight scenes. Haha. But now that I'm a fan, I think I'll go back to watch it again.

P

PrincessKarina

Lol I’m with you. There’s something about her that I’m not sure! Uh her lips bothered me! Im distracted by her same emotions in many scenes. I couldn’t finish a single lakorn. Plus all the p’eks she starred with I wasn’t crazy about either! I feel you girl. :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I don’t really care for her either lol I’m not sure why but I don’t care for many girls in general 55555555 only very few interest me like Mint c, Mew, Yaya, matt that’s all lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t really care for her either lol I’m not sure why but I don’t care for many girls in general 55555555 only very few interest me like Mint c, Mew, Yaya, matt that’s all lol :p
All good! I don’t care for many actresses either! Lol. I’m picky BUT I’m open minded though. I will still peek at their work and decide! :thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m feeling/getting sick of Bella being stuck in Boran style Lakorn too much now...

Idk even know how I feel about her n great tbh

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Came across the lakorn (bride to be) MV and watched it. That lakorn by far is Great's best role. He was handsome in there...everything about his clothes, mannerism...he has load of charm. I don't think he can have another character with an overall appeal as his character in bride to be.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like bella until prawirada..like enough to try the new..the lakorn which click w/me and BPS is good.

They made this remake more angst and dramatic. They have a big love pentagon. Bella and alex getting married...ect...ect...not my cup of tea storyline