❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Omg more torture!! Didn't she serve her due! All those good merits Kade did for her! Haha.
Right! Lol. Guess it wasnt enough..damn it. But Bella look good and intense there though. Then we get this....
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj9KZCbHJtV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kn5vo9kk6kh1

Man I feel like I'm gonna hate great's character so bad!

Yikes I feel like Bella is gonna be the only thing I watch next year lol all her roles are so good!!!! She’s so versatile in acting!! I think it would be a shame if she didn’t Best actress
Lol..same here. She is very versatile, one of her many talents. Oh she better win Best Actress or Im gonna flip for real

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Great is hella goofy! Hes part of the thuglife gang for a reason lol their bts videos seem really fun
Haha. I never followed any Thai stars life so I never knew they had this much fun in them bts'. The first Thai actor that I followed off screen was Tik and then Ken. Tik came off as a serious actor, and Ken. . . . totally unexpected. . . such a goof. His laugh still gets me everytime. Hahaha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I never followed any Thai stars life so I never knew they had this much fun in them bts'. The first Thai actor that I followed off screen was Tik and then Ken. Tik came off as a serious actor, and Ken. . . . totally unexpected. . . such a goof. His laugh still gets me everytime. Hahaha.
Im not sure how the veteran actors are off screen but i now about a lot of the current and new generations. For example, boy pakorn, great, james ji, alek theradeth (all part of thuglife gang), and punjan are all super goofy

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
seriously!
I had to go back and see when I wrote that lol but yea~~ for Krong Kum and Song Sanaeha! I don’t know how I feel about this lakorn tho lol ahahah but since it’s Great and believe it or not I have NEVER seen a Great lakorn lol ahahah so this is gonna be a first!!!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I had to go back and see when I wrote that lol but yea~~ for Krong Kum and Song Sanaeha! I don’t know how I feel about this lakorn tho lol ahahah but since it’s Great and believe it or not I have NEVER seen a Great lakorn lol ahahah so this is gonna be a first!!!!!!
That just broke my heart :sad6::sad6::sad6::p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well then let me suggest Kor Pen Jaosao Sut Krung Hai Cheun Jai with Matt! It's a great lakorn! Like. It's awesome. I watched the whole thing unsubbed. That's how good it is. Hehe. As a matter if fact I'm gonna rewatch it one of these days with subs!