❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They haven’t even started yet hahahhaha how can you even take her back yet?? So selfish!! Hahahahaha

What is JJ filming at the moment??
But they will by end of year lol. I do feel bad for you though cus supposedly that production suck? Lol kidding!

I think Ji just have the one with Bella and Act Art.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
But they will by end of year lol. I do feel bad for you though cus supposedly that production suck? Lol kidding!
Whatever!!:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: all productions suck! It matters who’s in it that’s all! Lol

Just don’t overbuzz it then bc when it fails ahahahahaha the krasas is gonna look foolish and laughable? Lol

I think Ji just have the one with Bella and Act Art.
Hmmmmm oh yea lol hahahahaha that one is like not making any noises either :risas3:

xodxo

I'm actually loving this couple. I have always thought to switch PopeMew and Jiranee. Now we have PopeBell and MewJi :p....
5555 I have always thought that too lol MewJi vs Pope/Bella since the beginning lol

Doesn't MewJi sound so cute?!?! Lol
Whatever:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:After MM :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Jkjkjk :pancarta:

~~

I think I have lost my glow for MewJi cuz ch3 failed to cast them a long time ago. Then fast forward to the present, I found MM lol and the rest was history!!! 555555555

xodxo

OMG this is so sad!!!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: This could have been MewJi!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:Pajaew couldn’t even wait for Mew??!?!! Darn you Pajaew:fighting3::fighting12::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Oh goodness—- I would have been happy for Mew and Ji!:p

I have a HUGE question about Ice? She’s not even contract to ch3 so why is she getting all these lead roles??????????? Plus— sorry to say this but she doesn’t even look interesting in the one with Nine. Goodbye! She was better in LLSR as supporting though.

Pajaew— the dude is :mad::mad::mad:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ice?! Aiyahh I have mixed emotions about this IF its true. I thought she was coming in as second lead or perse she’s kind of a 2nd lead person to me idk. I was really hoping we’d get a MewJi.

twister02

M♥K
I like Ice in romcom movies but her acting in her lakorn with Nine was a disappointment. Same with her supporting role in LLSR. The only thing that mattered to me in Ruk Gan Panlawan was the fresh faces and the contrast the pranang have.

I didn't expected her to be chosen. Seems like Paajaew really likes her but can't tell why because Ice's acting downgraded big time for me..Her acting in the Fabulous 30 series was not that even good. Haaaay!

This is an odd looking couple for me. I don't know but I would have wish Baifern instead of Ice if they do get a freelancer why try Baifern then..

xodxo

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6: Omg Mew, what the heck are you busy with?!?!?!?!?! :BangHead:
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Ugh I don't like Ice so noooooooo :BangHead::BangHead:
Ha! In your face now!!!! Hahhahahahahahah :risas3::risas3: she’s probbaly gonna be really busy with Mark lmaooo:risas3:
:risas3::pancarta: #TEAMMM #MM lmao!
Yay:cheer: team M&M lmaoooo :risas3::risas3::pancarta::coleman:

Jkjk hahahahahahaha

I would have been okay with Jj and Pat or Diana or anyone more appealing but why Ice out of everyone else?!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pajaew has no taste! Lol his production sucks too lol I only want him to direct Mark for once but now I don’t care anymore lmaooooo :risas3::pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ha! In your face now!!!! Hahhahahahahahah :risas3::risas3: she’s probbaly gonna be really busy with Mark lmaooo:risas3:
:risas3::pancarta: #TEAMMM #MM lmao!
Yay:cheer: team M&M lmaoooo :risas3::risas3::pancarta::coleman:

Jkjk hahahahahahaha

I would have been okay with Jj and Pat or Diana or anyone more appealing but why Ice out of everyone else?!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pajaew has no taste! Lol his production sucks too lol I only want him to direct Mark for once but now I don’t care anymore lmaooooo :risas3::pancarta:
Mark needs to go away! :mad: Lol it's ok, they're not meant to be. :(

But seriously though, Mew only has 1 lakorn coming up so how the heck is she busy? unless she also has another one she already accepted that is not in the news yet.

xodxo

Mark needs to go away! :mad: Lol it's ok, they're not meant to be. :(

But seriously though, Mew only has 1 lakorn coming up so how the heck is she busy? unless she also has another one she already accepted that is not in the news yet.
Hahahhahahahhahaahhah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Don’t be jelly lmaooooo.

Only the best are meant to be!!! Lmaoooo:pancarta::risas3:

You can go blame Aunty Jaew :risas3::risas3::risas3: his, wait “her” taste is too weird lmaooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:

#M&M :angel10:

:risas3::pancarta: