❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

P

PrincessKarina

james doesnt seem to be the least bit interested in Ice lol poor girl. He was like a cute puppy around Taew!
Lol yeah he seems so stiff with her. Uncomfortable like. It would be nice to be relaxed and comfortable with all co-stars the way he was with Taew! ;) We know JJ was really crushing on her. Who wouldn’t? She’s so adorable and fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I come to this thread because of James Ji. Since he and Taew are still in my mind...want to follow his step and will watch all their new coming lakorns. I found Ice is OK, and hope the story line is good enough for me to cheer him and Ice as much as I love him and Taew.

Hellobitches

sarNie Egg
Hello there, i am a newbie here. And i want to share what i though after i read all of the comment here. Well, i can conclude that all of u are james ji fan ha? As a foreigner that not a thai drama fans, i don't know who james ji is though. The only celebrity i know is all of the lead role from the movies atm error and i fine thank you love you. And i watch those movies because i am just bored with kdrama. Those 2 movies was recommended by my friend n i love all that movies!!! Oh n i also love the lead role!! One of them is ice preechaya. After i watch that movies, i am curious about who is ice preechaya and i watch one of her newest drama that was Rak Kan Panlawan. Her acting and her role there make me crazy n in love with her more!!! N i also love her partner there which i know now that it was his first drama. Then i know that she will do another drama with someone else who is called james ji. I don't know who is he but all of you here are his fan and make ice look like a poor girl who doesn't fit him at all cause she is to old for him, she done plastic surgery, and blah blah blah. What i want to tell u here as a foreigner is, the one that was popular in thai isn't always the one that popular in another countries. I know james ji now because of he will be ice partner in her new drama. Now i watch some of thai drama because of Rak Kan Panlawan where ice played in, in another word, ice introduce me to thai drama. Eventhough i am not ice fans, but the way u though about her it's pissed me of. Why don't u just enjoy the drama without mocking other people though. Why u do that? Can you just wait the drama till it aired without making judge that she is not fit to him, or they don't have chemistry, james ji looks like not interested working with her, and blah blah blah. I really don't like the way you think people hehehe... But, that is all my opinion though. I'm sorry if you feel offended and don't agree with me, once again that was just my opinion. Oh one more, I am waiting her new drama n she looks very very very pretty for me!!! Bye guys, and PEACE :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hello there, i am a newbie here. And i want to share what i though after i read all of the comment here. Well, i can conclude that all of u are james ji fan ha? As a foreigner that not a thai drama fans, i don't know who james ji is though. The only celebrity i know is all of the lead role from the movies atm error and i fine thank you love you. And i watch those movies because i am just bored with kdrama. Those 2 movies was recommended by my friend n i love all that movies!!! Oh n i also love the lead role!! One of them is ice preechaya. After i watch that movies, i am curious about who is ice preechaya and i watch one of her newest drama that was Rak Kan Panlawan. Her acting and her role there make me crazy n in love with her more!!! N i also love her partner there which i know now that it was his first drama. Then i know that she will do another drama with someone else who is called james ji. I don't know who is he but all of you here are his fan and make ice look like a poor girl who doesn't fit him at all cause she is to old for him, she done plastic surgery, and blah blah blah. What i want to tell u here as a foreigner is, the one that was popular in thai isn't always the one that popular in another countries. I know james ji now because of he will be ice partner in her new drama. Now i watch some of thai drama because of Rak Kan Panlawan where ice played in, in another word, ice introduce me to thai drama. Eventhough i am not ice fans, but the way u though about her it's pissed me of. Why don't u just enjoy the drama without mocking other people though. Why u do that? Can you just wait the drama till it aired without making judge that she is not fit to him, or they don't have chemistry, james ji looks like not interested working with her, and blah blah blah. I really don't like the way you think people hehehe... But, that is all my opinion though. I'm sorry if you feel offended and don't agree with me, once again that was just my opinion. Oh one more, I am waiting her new drama n she looks very very very pretty for me!!! Bye guys, and PEACE :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Actually, I’m like you, I’m a fan of Ice (I must be the only one in this world who doesn’t like James Jirayu)

pennytjun

sarNie Egg
Lol, oh well it other people’s opinions. I’m looking forward to this drama to see James&Ice. I don’t have any problem with Ice. I already see some chemistry & interaction BTS between them :)

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ! I used to be a kdrama trash years and years and years ago but I got bored of korean industry around the time korean shitty version of HYD aired and the Lee min ho crazed started (never understand people going craycray for his "poseur acting). Got my interest in korean entertainment industry back only because I became a fan of BAP still I can't seem to warm up to Kdramas. Plus personally, on a shallow note I think Thai actresses are far prettier. They got nicer curves and a warmer vibe. Actingwise unfortunately a lot tend to be on the hammy side or the perfectly boring one. Concerning Ice Preechaya she does nothing to me. My opinion she is ok but it does not mean I put her on lower level than James Ji. James face is too baby face and fragile looking for me. I am not his fan

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
James is so cute. They looked good together. Though am still very much a jitaew fan, i know ice is great in comedy and this is a rom-com....so definitely looking forward to this drama!
They both look so adorable. I'm look forward seeing my cutie JamesJi with Ice.

Jakriya

sarNie Egg
Hi ! I used to be a kdrama trash years and years and years ago but I got bored of korean industry around the time korean shitty version of HYD aired and the Lee min ho crazed started (never understand people going craycray for his "poseur acting). Got my interest in korean entertainment industry back only because I became a fan of BAP still I can't seem to warm up to Kdramas. Plus personally, on a shallow note I think Thai actresses are far prettier. They got nicer curves and a warmer vibe. Actingwise unfortubately a lot tend to be on the hammy side or the perfectly boring one. Concerning Ice Preechaya she does nothing to me. My opinion she is ok but it does not mean I put her at lower level than James Ji. James face is too baby face and fragile looking for me. I am not his fan
Oh wow. I agreed with you for his baby face (not too baby face) but this does not mean that his acting isn’t good.