[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jul 18, 2017.

1. tifar

tifar sarNie Egg

any updates on this yet?

2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

They started shooting.
    Here is a few Shots.
    583C846B-8105-4ACD-B4EF-3194F202CFF8.jpeg 1F833461-0BCA-4E92-A70E-16CE92F71B7A.jpeg 23B1EE2C-AF9D-477F-B0BC-5E4BB7922A08.jpeg D2574260-4BE1-4017-880E-965AA4F35013.jpeg
    Cr:to the rightful owners

sampaguita, Katelyn, DaoRisa and 2 others like this.
  3. Lol for sure! I agree

4. Ice looks old next to James to me. Lol.

sampaguita and DaoRisa like this.
  5. tifar

tifar sarNie Egg

James looks like he lost weight in those pics.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

most n'eks look kind of old next to james lol he has a baby face

7. Except Taew! They look around the same. At some angles he looks older than her! Lol

8. Which makes him look older and a bit like he’s sick?

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah they look good together. plus taew is so petite it makes her look very young!

10. For sure. These tall actresses give off the older look especially these halfies.

DaoRisa likes this.
  11. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Ice’ face keeps on changing. She looks like Vill in that last picture.

12. tifar

tifar sarNie Egg

That's exactly what I thought! Maybe I'm biased, but he doesn't have the same spark as when he was working with his P'Taew, lol. Hopefully they'll warm up to each other, I'm sure they'll give it their all. I'll definitely watch this, for James :p

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

james doesnt seem to be the least bit interested in Ice lol poor girl. He was like a cute puppy around Taew!

14. Lol yeah he seems so stiff with her. Uncomfortable like. It would be nice to be relaxed and comfortable with all co-stars the way he was with Taew! ;) We know JJ was really crushing on her. Who wouldn’t? She’s so adorable and fun!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2018
  15. tifar

tifar sarNie Egg

Any updates on this? Are they still filming?

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

they barely just started filming for this

DaoRisa likes this.
  17. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Can’t wait, want to see more of Ice Preechaya

18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I come to this thread because of James Ji. Since he and Taew are still in my mind...want to follow his step and will watch all their new coming lakorns. I found Ice is OK, and hope the story line is good enough for me to cheer him and Ice as much as I love him and Taew.

19. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Hello there, i am a newbie here. And i want to share what i though after i read all of the comment here. Well, i can conclude that all of u are james ji fan ha? As a foreigner that not a thai drama fans, i don't know who james ji is though. The only celebrity i know is all of the lead role from the movies atm error and i fine thank you love you. And i watch those movies because i am just bored with kdrama. Those 2 movies was recommended by my friend n i love all that movies!!! Oh n i also love the lead role!! One of them is ice preechaya. After i watch that movies, i am curious about who is ice preechaya and i watch one of her newest drama that was Rak Kan Panlawan. Her acting and her role there make me crazy n in love with her more!!! N i also love her partner there which i know now that it was his first drama. Then i know that she will do another drama with someone else who is called james ji. I don't know who is he but all of you here are his fan and make ice look like a poor girl who doesn't fit him at all cause she is to old for him, she done plastic surgery, and blah blah blah. What i want to tell u here as a foreigner is, the one that was popular in thai isn't always the one that popular in another countries. I know james ji now because of he will be ice partner in her new drama. Now i watch some of thai drama because of Rak Kan Panlawan where ice played in, in another word, ice introduce me to thai drama. Eventhough i am not ice fans, but the way u though about her it's pissed me of. Why don't u just enjoy the drama without mocking other people though. Why u do that? Can you just wait the drama till it aired without making judge that she is not fit to him, or they don't have chemistry, james ji looks like not interested working with her, and blah blah blah. I really don't like the way you think people hehehe... But, that is all my opinion though. I'm sorry if you feel offended and don't agree with me, once again that was just my opinion. Oh one more, I am waiting her new drama n she looks very very very pretty for me!!! Bye guys, and PEACE :clap::clap::clap::clap:

orchidtea likes this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun:angel10:.
    As for Ice she has been a good actress and her best genre is romantic comedy so she will definitely deliver and generate chemistry.
    So Ice done mostly movies but she has a few lakorns because you are new in lakorn world and a fan of Ice If you like to see her more then check out fabulous 30 from GMMTV(lakorn of this channel is modern).
    You can watch it at their official site where they provide their own subtitles(which is very rare in lakorn world to get subtitles :sad6:)
    Here is the link

DaoRisa likes this.