[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jul 18, 2017.

1. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Too hot , They are so sexy together
    This is the video of them https://twitter.com/jamesjj_news/status/1034413314602754050?s=21
    Just one video made me fansaty about them, already forgot about ice sorry but i want #PJ couple.

2. roselovesice

roselovesice 방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

James didn't look too into it at the fitting. He looked so-so throughout the whole shooting. Ice looked more excited working with James. I hope they get more comfortable around one another soon, which I am sure they will eventually. James was more around that little girl. lol Pear and Ji are more comfortable with each other from GS so their chemistry would be more oozing compare to Ji and Ice P. as of current. I don't think I will tune in still even after seeing the fitting pictures. Ice looks nice. I guess I will just be here and there. lol

Xiongurl26, rae and S.J.M like this.
  3. Xiaoboicejj

Xiaoboicejj Here for จิจิ

Im sorry but she’ll be his adopted daughter.

sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  4. Xiaoboicejj

Filming will be started in September :cheer: 25ABEAB0-D7BB-4889-8BDD-7FF2AFA04C1D.jpeg

Xiongurl26, rae and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

aww this is a cute picture!

S.J.M likes this.
  6. Xiaoboicejj

Truee!! I love the concept of this photoshoot

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. JJ looks different kind of weird in here. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
    S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  8. mistyh2o

mistyh2o sarNie Egg

I just can’t understand why they couldn’t give him a prettier n’ek. Feel nothing about ice

sampaguita, PrincessKarina and S.J.M like this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

You should see him with pear during the photoshoot, I was surprised with their sex appeal & chemistry, I became pear fan.

sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  10. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

I think Ice was chosen because she excels in comedy, and is grounded enough to make her roles likable. I thought she looked okay with James in the fitting pics, hopefully they become more comfortable and at ease with each other as they work more together.

sampaguita, standby and SuzieJ like this.
  11. standby

standby sarNie Egg

wait this is comedy?

12. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

This is a romantic comedy with some mystery and suspense.

sampaguita, standby and SuzieJ like this.
  13. Xiaoboicejj

D47FA363-97B9-4488-8DDB-FE98EE9566D8.jpeg 64F4E193-E3D0-4F9F-9BC5-6A3BC37BACCB.jpeg Lookkkk who’s so handsomeee hereer . Theeruth is like an oppa ahhahah:sad6::sad6::icon12:

Katelyn, rennayj, sampaguita and 3 others like this.
  14. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Oh man, I'm totally seeing James in a different light after Game Sanaeha. He's really matured nicely and handsomely. :love:

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I knew all the ladies would come around and realize how handsome and lovely James Ji is! For anyone who hasn't seen any of james' other work, i would totally recommend Padiwarada. It was a masterpiece!

Katelyn, rennayj, sampaguita and 3 others like this.
  16. standby

standby sarNie Egg

If only n’ek was cuter :sad6:

sampaguita, PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  17. rae

rae sarNie Hatchling

Awwww, but it's okay, maybe you'll change your mind once you watch it since Ice can act and is great at comedy. :)

sampaguita, Xiaoboicejj and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

she was cute in her movie with sunny. now she looks a bit different but ill suck it up for James. Her movie with sunny id eng subbed on Netflix for anyone interested! It was cute and funny and Ice was good in it

sampaguita and Xiaoboicejj like this.
  19. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Ice was indeed adorable in her movie with Sunny...I liked her in there. If she can maintain that look. But for some reason I find her different looking each time.

20. Xiaoboicejj

Ice iss pretty as rosita:love:

Attached Files:

SuzieJ likes this.