❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

twister02

M♥K
So why did ch3 posted Jj's pic with Ice on their IG if he's not confirmed? :confused12:
Anyways, if he's the praek in here, I'm still gonna watch it. It's JJ after all :lol: and I'm neutral with Ice.

This is Paajaew with a lot of staring and Ice's eyes seems to be misaligned or something when she stares :rolleyes: so that's one thing I notice with her too.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If Pajaew cast Mai w then I think he really downgraded his leading people

His production is still rookie and you would think he’ll pick better known actors to help boost it like Anne did you know ?? Lol Anne only goes for alisters lol ahahhahhh but maybe Pajaew thinks differently maybe he think he can MOLD any average person lol :p

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ice’s acting is not so bad. I think it’s better than JJ IMO. I just don’t like that her face keeps on changing. Too much PS on her face. Her and Nine’s lakorn was cute.

rae

sarNie Adult
ice is good in comedy and light-hearted roles, this role seems up her alley. i'm interested to see her pair up with james and the chemistry they generate.

man, ice's face was perfection in i fine thank you love you, but all the work she had done is catching up to her. i had noticed it in her lakorn with nine, her face just looks off especially when she tries to smile. :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So james ji is younger than ice by 3 years. Still dont know what theyre thinking casting her with james when theres so many other girls all the fans want to see with him like mew or mint c

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ice used to be cute & charming in her movie era now I don’t recognise her.
But what happen to her, but i mean you are already very beautiful why you have to get PS and ruin yourself, people should know limits.
Yeah she already looked very plastic in that movie but she was still cute and it was bearable.

nmarytherese

sarNie Egg
It's not what you guys think. Ice got into a car accident few years ago, it was totally damaged and she had serious injuries, her face got ruined so she had to undergo surgery including facial. Later on, she had unclear vision and she felt her eyes badly hurting so she went for an eye surgery as well.

rae

sarNie Adult
It's not what you guys think. Ice got into a car accident few years ago, it was totally damaged and she had serious injuries, her face got ruined so she had to undergo surgery including facial. Later on, she had unclear vision and she felt her eyes badly hurting so she went for an eye surgery as well.
Wow, didn't know that about Ice, the accident must have been bad if her face got ruined. Yikes