❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhahahahhahaahhah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Don’t be jelly lmaooooo.

Only the best are meant to be!!! Lmaoooo:pancarta::risas3:

You can go blame Aunty Jaew :risas3::risas3::risas3: his, wait “her” taste is too weird lmaooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:

#M&M :angel10:

:risas3::pancarta:
Nope I'm going to blame that old lady Anne for taking FOREVER to start her dang lakorn lol. If it weren't for her locking Mew's schedule but taking her Damn sweet time, we would get MewJi AND M&M (you need a new name cus I will forever think Mark Mint).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nope I'm going to blame that old lady Anne for taking FOREVER to start her dang lakorn lol. If it weren't for her locking Mew's schedule but taking her Damn sweet time, we would get MewJi AND M&M (you need a new name cus I will forever think Mark Mint).
I need help finding a new name lmaoooo I’m not creative like you MewJi, lsp 50 shades lmaoooooo

xodxo

How about... :confused12:MERK :risas3::risas3:
WTF H3ll NO!!!!:celebrate16::risas3::rolleyes:

It’s hard lmaoooo when their names are short and start with Ms.

I think Mark/Mint can be Mteam.

Mark/Mew should be M&M or MM.:angel10:

Or maybe Marin lmaooooo M+Parin = Marin lmaooo or maybe just Mrin lmaoooo no too gay!

Hmmm....or maybe M2??:pancarta:

Nay they’re MM, and I’m sticking to Mark/Mint as Mteam lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
WTF H3ll NO!!!!:celebrate16::risas3::rolleyes:

It’s hard lmaoooo when their names are short and start with Ms.

I think Mark/Mint can be Mteam.

Mark/Mew should be M&M or MM.:angel10:

Or maybe Marin lmaooooo M+Parin = Marin lmaooo or maybe just Mrin lmaoooo no too gay!

Hmmm....or maybe M2??:pancarta:

Nay they’re MM, and I’m sticking to Mark/Mint as Mteam lol :p
I thought my MERK was very clever, sad you don't like it :sad6:

:risas3::risas3:

Mteam sounds like that one tv series back in the 80s called the A team :risas3:

Ok ok serious now.. what about MaEw? :risas3::risas3:Lol jk jk

Or 2M, lol so rapper yo :pancarta:

How about just MakMew? It's cute and his name is Mak vs Mark lol. Or PrinNitta? Pretty but kinda long lol.

xodxo

Merk wtf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sounds handicap!:risas3::risas3:

~~

What’s the difference between MakMew vs MarkMew lmaoo still only one letter different :celebrate16:

I like PrinNitha hahahahaha that still so long! Too lazy!! So just MM:risas3::risas3::risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Merk wtf :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: sounds handicap!:risas3::risas3:

~~

What’s the difference between MakMew vs MarkMew lmaoo still only one letter different :celebrate16:

I like PrinNitha hahahahaha that still so long! Too lazy!! So just MM:risas3::risas3::risas3:
3 letters! It's more symmetrical lol. MM sounds like I need to measure something lol or like I'm clearing my throat, EmEm :risas3:.. MERK, it's sticking... :risas3:

xodxo

3 letters! It's more symmetrical lol. MM sounds like I need to measure something lol or like I'm clearing my throat, EmEm :risas3:.. MERK, it's sticking... :risas3:
Lmao!! No merk sounds like something handicap lmao! No!!!

I like EmEm ;)

xodxo

Ok eMeM it is lol
Lmaooooo but then only you and I would know eMeM or EmEm or Emem lmaoooo

Omgosh this just reminds me of this one FamilyFeud episode where the contestants must say 4 different ways to say Mother lmaooo and this Hispanic lady kept saying mamA, MAma, mA-ma lmaoo steve was so pissed! He said you can’t say mama and try to emphasize on different parts of it...it’s still spelled MAMA!!!! Lmao!!! Oh died laughing!

~~
Anyways how about we go back to Payakorn Son Rak lmaooo cuz I think people are confused!! Lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lmaooooo but then only you and I would know eMeM or EmEm or Emem lmaoooo

Omgosh this just reminds me of this one FamilyFeud episode where the contestants must say 4 different ways to say Mother lmaooo and this Hispanic lady kept saying mamA, MAma, mA-ma lmaoo steve was so pissed! He said you can’t say mama and try to emphasize on different parts of it...it’s still spelled MAMA!!!! Lmao!!! Oh died laughing!

~~
Anyways how about we go back to Payakorn Son Rak lmaooo cuz I think people are confused!! Lol :p
Yeah still pissed that it's Ice :BangHead:. I rather have Chippy, Wawa, Pat, Yam, Toey, anyone but Ice. Man I rather have Ploy and Janie!! That's saying a whole lot on how i feel about Ice.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo & @KitKat516 I really love your conversations on here lol. Merk is so funny. Sounds like a fancy way to say Mark’s name. I was thinking of Prew for some reason but ya know M^2 was my first thoughts for myself on Mark/Mew bc I forever hold M&M (MTeam) in my heart.

But yeah, I still really wish it wasn’t Ice. Heck, Matt would’ve been fine for me.

xodxo

Yeah still pissed that it's Ice :BangHead:. I rather have Chippy, Wawa, Pat, Yam, Toey, anyone but Ice. Man I rather have Ploy and Janie!! That's saying a whole lot on how i feel about Ice.
Hahahhah! True, I dont have anything against Ice but I also don’t care for her either! I just don’t know why she’s getting bigger lead roles over these other ch3 contract girls?!? That baffles me!:confused0::confused0:

I actually missed Wawa. She’s not pretty but I missed her bc I think her career went down due to that scandal with Tu. I don’t even know if she has any work anymore. But when I got to see her on that At10 show with the Cupid’s Crew, I found out she’s a professional diver and seems quite chill and neutral. I just feel bad she’s slowly vanishing due to her scandal and people don’t seen to cast her anymore or remember her much. At least give he support if she’s not consider n’ek material. Don’t let her vanish!

I love Yam! I need to see her in a serious and mature n’ek role!

Pat leaves me with lots of questions but physically speaking she and JJ would make an awesome pair!

xodxo

@xodxo & @KitKat516 I really love your conversations on here lol. Merk is so funny. Sounds like a fancy way to say Mark’s name. I was thinking of Prew for some reason but ya know M^2 was my first thoughts for myself on Mark/Mew bc I forever hold M&M (MTeam) in my heart.

But yeah, I still really wish it wasn’t Ice. Heck, Matt would’ve been fine for me.
I thought about M^2 ahahhaha but I couldn’t get the 2 to be squared lmaoooooo so I went M2 lmaoooo

But I like the new way of writing M^2 lmaooo!!! Wish I could just write it Msquared with the 2 carried over! Does this even make sense?! Lol

Maybe Msquared lmao!:risas3:

Whatever MM :pancarta:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol Merk is memorable huh? :pancarta: But hey I like M2 as well.

Wawa kinda did it to herself. It was sad cus I really like her too. She was coming back with Indy but that went to shit. With that case I think they're both at fault for wanting to take the love promo too far.
Well Wawa is too focus on her business right now, that's her main priority.

Ji and Pat would look cute but with their baby face it might make it look too adolescents type of lakorns. I can't wait to see her in the lakorn with Alex though. I think that should be her first grown lakorn (the one with Nadech doesn't count cus she was not the main).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought about M^2 ahahhaha but I couldn’t get the 2 to be squared lmaoooooo so I went M2 lmaoooo

But I like the new way of writing M^2 lmaooo!!! Wish I could just write it Msquared with the 2 carried over! Does this even make sense?! Lol

Maybe Msquared lmao!:risas3:

Whatever MM :pancarta:
HAHAHA!! I understand what you mean. I was frustrated I couldn’t write M^2 with the 2 being raised.
Lol Merk is memorable huh? :pancarta: But hey I like M2 as well.

Wawa kinda did it to herself. It was sad cus I really like her too. She was coming back with Indy but that went to shit. With that case I think they're both at fault for wanting to take the love promo too far.
Well Wawa is too focus on her business right now, that's her main priority.

Ji and Pat would look cute but with their baby face it might make it look too adolescents type of lakorns. I can't wait to see her in the lakorn with Alex though. I think that should be her first grown lakorn (the one with Nadech doesn't count cus she was not the main).
What is her business? I didn’t know she had a business. I agree with the James Ji & Pat thing. They’re both baby face so I might feel like they’ll look alike. I think JamesJi would’ve looked good with Toey J.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHA!! I understand what you mean. I was frustrated I couldn’t write M^2 with the 2 being raised.

What is her business? I didn’t know she had a business. I agree with the James Ji & Pat thing. They’re both baby face so I might feel like they’ll look alike. I think JamesJi would’ve looked good with Toey J.
She she has SoYoung a soymilk brand and CocoWawa, a coconut juice brand.