[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jul 18, 2017.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

But they will by end of year lol. I do feel bad for you though cus supposedly that production suck? Lol kidding!

I think Ji just have the one with Bella and Act Art.

2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Whatever!!:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: all productions suck! It matters who’s in it that’s all! Lol

Just don’t overbuzz it then bc when it fails ahahahahaha the krasas is gonna look foolish and laughable? Lol

Hmmmmm oh yea lol hahahahaha that one is like not making any noises either :risas3:

3. Chario mintmario

Chario mintmario sarNie Adult

I'm actually loving this couple. I have always thought to switch PopeMew and Jiranee. Now we have PopeBell and MewJi :p....

ivymoon, xodxo, SuzieJ and 1 other person like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Doesn't MewJi sound so cute?!?! Lol

Chario mintmario and SuzieJ like this.
  5. Chario mintmario

:p yeah..sound cute:naughty2: cheer for this couple if they are paired up here.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I know im dreaming but i would dieeee if weir and mew ever paired up. I want weir to work with so many of the ch3 girls

phatman likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

5555 I have always thought that too lol MewJi vs Pope/Bella since the beginning lol

Whatever:celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:After MM :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Jkjkjk :pancarta:

~~

I think I have lost my glow for MewJi cuz ch3 failed to cast them a long time ago. Then fast forward to the present, I found MM lol and the rest was history!!! 555555555

8. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Um. I don't want Lil JJ. Haha. MewJi sounds cute and looks cute, but . .. .:confused12:

9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

MEWJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am willing to swap Pope out to Bella and Ji to Mew!!

10. Chario mintmario

Ok:naughty2: so....our MewJi's boat is sailing. :angel10:

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  11. nalyli

nalyli sarNie Egg

I’m guessing JJ & Ice are the new pairing couple. Ice is replacing Mew because Mew has a busy schedule.
    Just wait to be officially confirm.

31B161D9-2F07-4A5B-AC67-529AFA35F95E.jpeg

xodxo likes this.
  12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

OMG this is so sad!!!!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: This could have been MewJi!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:Pajaew couldn’t even wait for Mew??!?!! Darn you Pajaew:fighting3::fighting12::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Oh goodness—- I would have been happy for Mew and Ji!:p

I have a HUGE question about Ice? She’s not even contract to ch3 so why is she getting all these lead roles??????????? Plus— sorry to say this but she doesn’t even look interesting in the one with Nine. Goodbye! She was better in LLSR as supporting though.

Pajaew— the dude is :mad::mad::mad:

krystalz1, twister02 and Xiongurl26 like this.
  13. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Ice?! Aiyahh I have mixed emotions about this IF its true. I thought she was coming in as second lead or perse she’s kind of a 2nd lead person to me idk. I was really hoping we’d get a MewJi.

krystalz1 likes this.
  14. twister02

twister02 M♥K

I like Ice in romcom movies but her acting in her lakorn with Nine was a disappointment. Same with her supporting role in LLSR. The only thing that mattered to me in Ruk Gan Panlawan was the fresh faces and the contrast the pranang have.

I didn't expected her to be chosen. Seems like Paajaew really likes her but can't tell why because Ice's acting downgraded big time for me..Her acting in the Fabulous 30 series was not that even good. Haaaay!

This is an odd looking couple for me. I don't know but I would have wish Baifern instead of Ice if they do get a freelancer why try Baifern then..

krystalz1 likes this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Ice is really wierd looking to me . She looks like shes had a lot of work done. Ive never seen her in anything

krystalz1 likes this.
  16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Mai would have been better. Ice looks weird to me for some reason, I could not sit through her lakorn with nine.

krystalz1 likes this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6: Omg Mew, what the heck are you busy with?!?!?!?!?! :BangHead:
    :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Ugh I don't like Ice so noooooooo :BangHead::BangHead:

krystalz1 likes this.
  18. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Ha! In your face now!!!! Hahhahahahahahah :risas3::risas3: she’s probbaly gonna be really busy with Mark lmaooo:risas3:
    :risas3::pancarta: #TEAMMM #MM lmao!
    Yay:cheer: team M&M lmaoooo :risas3::risas3::pancarta::coleman:

Jkjk hahahahahahaha

I would have been okay with Jj and Pat or Diana or anyone more appealing but why Ice out of everyone else?!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pajaew has no taste! Lol his production sucks too lol I only want him to direct Mark for once but now I don’t care anymore lmaooooo :risas3::pancarta:

krystalz1 likes this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Mark needs to go away! :mad: Lol it's ok, they're not meant to be. :(

But seriously though, Mew only has 1 lakorn coming up so how the heck is she busy? unless she also has another one she already accepted that is not in the news yet.

xodxo likes this.
  20. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hahahhahahahhahaahhah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Don’t be jelly lmaooooo.

Only the best are meant to be!!! Lmaoooo:pancarta::risas3:

You can go blame Aunty Jaew :risas3::risas3::risas3: his, wait “her” taste is too weird lmaooo:risas3::risas3::risas3:

#M&M :angel10:

:risas3::pancarta: