❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I always knew she has something done to her face, but it didn’t bother me until she over do it. Yup, it does look like it hurts. I don’t think I can watch her anymore.
I agree. She had some surgery but it wasn’t bad at all but she went overboard with it, seems like she might be addicted which is sad.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Her case is quite sad. The worst part is her denying she’s had anything. I hope she’s not addicted! I guess it’s hard being a dara in the industry. You need to have thick skin

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw Thai dramatic update answer questions and answers on ig. The person asked what lakorns will air soon and she only wrote this lakorn. I figured it would because I think they are done filming. I guess we will have to wait and see. All of James lakorns have been airing early this year so hopefully we hear about his new projects as well in the near future.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I saw Thai dramatic update answer questions and answers on ig. The person asked what lakorns will air soon and she only wrote this lakorn. I figured it would because I think they are done filming. I guess we will have to wait and see. All of James lakorns have been airing early this year so hopefully we hear about his new projects as well in the near future.
It’s cause his lakorns are all done right now and Ch3 doesn’t have that many that have been finished yet cause of the covid-19 situation. I’m hoping he at least has another good lakorn lined up to make up for pairing with Anne :crybaby2: I heard Pope and Bella’s lakorn is airing too in the next open slots.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
It’s cause his lakorns are all done right now and Ch3 doesn’t have that many that have been finished yet cause of the covid-19 situation. I’m hoping he at least has another good lakorn lined up to make up for pairing with Anne :crybaby2: I heard Pope and Bella’s lakorn is airing too in the next open slots.
Yes i hope he Will have another lakorn with a female artist nearer his age...heard might have one with Kim but not confirm. He has a movie with Bow Maylada which am looking forward to but with the COVID situation, dont know when this Will be release

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes i hope he Will have another lakorn with a female artist nearer his age...heard might have one with Kim but not confirm. He has a movie with Bow Maylada which am looking forward to but with the COVID situation, dont know when this Will be release
Wait with Kimmy!! Noooo. I really hope that is not true. I like Kimmy but her and James together was a big fat no for me. I heard she has one with Mario though. If it’s Kimmy I’m gonna be annoyed cause James hasn’t been getting n’eks I like with him since the one with ice. Fingers crossed it’s someone good and hopefully someone he’s never worked with like mew or mint.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Wait with Kimmy!! Noooo. I really hope that is not true. I like Kimmy but her and James together was a big fat no for me. I heard she has one with Mario though. If it’s Kimmy I’m gonna be annoyed cause James hasn’t been getting n’eks I like with him since the one with ice. Fingers crossed it’s someone good and hopefully someone he’s never worked with like mew or mint.
Yes, ive been wondering why he hasnt have a naek i really like aside from Taew. I would like to see him in a drama with Bella, yaya, mew, mint, davikah, baifern, bow...maybe hell be fine with Kim in a rom-com. Shes thinner now. Plus James seem to be comfortable with her

hope

sarNie Egg
someone said it will be yaya with Da Hathairat

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, ive been wondering why he hasnt have a naek i really like aside from Taew. I would like to see him in a drama with Bella, yaya, mew, mint, davikah, baifern, bow...maybe hell be fine with Kim in a rom-com. Shes thinner now. Plus James seem to be comfortable with her
I really just don’t think Kimmy and James are compatible physically. They are an awkward pair that I don’t think deserves a second pairing. They are both better off working with new people instead of working with each other again.
someone said it will be yaya with Da Hathairat
Same goes to these two. Their chemistry in Neung Nai Suang was bleh. Beautiful together physically but the chemistry just wasn’t there. Guess it’s cause they don’t like each other in real life supposedly. What’s even worse if this is true is that a pairing with no chemistry is being used by Khun Da who’s been gone for so long and makes amazing lakorns. Hopefully it’s not them together

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really just don’t think Kimmy and James are compatible physically. They are an awkward pair that I don’t think deserves a second pairing. They are both better off working with new people instead of working with each other again.

Same goes to these two. Their chemistry in Neung Nai Suang was bleh. Beautiful together physically but the chemistry just wasn’t there. Guess it’s cause they don’t like each other in real life supposedly. What’s even worse if this is true is that a pairing with no chemistry is being used by Khun Da who’s been gone for so long and makes amazing lakorns. Hopefully it’s not them together
I definitely agree with you about Kim and James Ji. They really don’t look good together. To me she has stronger features than him and he has more sweet facial features than her.
I wouldn’t mind Yaya. They look good together. They both have that cute sweet look but yeah, they didn’t have good chemistry but who knows, a new lakorn with a different storyline might work.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling

James ji and yaya dont like each othee in real life? lol its just a wild rumour. They are good. I saw their bts clips during an event and they look normal.

Yaya and James Ji both are beautiful human beings i dont mind seeing them together again and NNS had a pretty high ratings so yeah they probably gonna be paired again