[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by nalyli, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Actually, I’m like you, I’m a fan of Ice (I must be the only one in this world who doesn’t like James Jirayu)

DaoRisa and Hellobitches like this.
  2. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

James Ji is okay but he is too baby face, I’m waiting for him to grow up :pancarta:

3. pennytjun

pennytjun sarNie Egg

Lol, oh well it other people’s opinions. I’m looking forward to this drama to see James&Ice. I don’t have any problem with Ice. I already see some chemistry & interaction BTS between them :)

4. Hellobitches

Hellobitches sarNie Egg

Oh i already saw it too, n it's kinda cute btw :love::love:

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

6CA43A0E-ECD9-4AD0-A641-E469EC7AB826.jpeg 22C1EB3F-3C57-4DAF-A891-C45A1BBC46A2.jpeg AF3DC7A5-81DF-49CB-813A-AB501D70C00B.jpeg
    Omg guys Ji is look fine as hell these days :love: He needs to stoppp lol Ice looks good with minimal makeup on so far!

Cr. To rightful owners

6. sampaguita

sampaguita sarNie Hatchling

James is so cute. They looked good together. Though am still very much a jitaew fan, i know ice is great in comedy and this is a rom-com....so definitely looking forward to this drama!

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  7. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Hi ! I used to be a kdrama trash years and years and years ago but I got bored of korean industry around the time korean shitty version of HYD aired and the Lee min ho crazed started (never understand people going craycray for his "poseur acting). Got my interest in korean entertainment industry back only because I became a fan of BAP still I can't seem to warm up to Kdramas. Plus personally, on a shallow note I think Thai actresses are far prettier. They got nicer curves and a warmer vibe. Actingwise unfortunately a lot tend to be on the hammy side or the perfectly boring one. Concerning Ice Preechaya she does nothing to me. My opinion she is ok but it does not mean I put her on lower level than James Ji. James face is too baby face and fragile looking for me. I am not his fan

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  8. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

They both look so adorable. I'm look forward seeing my cutie JamesJi with Ice.

sampaguita likes this.
  9. Jakriya

Jakriya sarNie Egg

You’re not the only one. There are many people out there but just open your mind a bit

10. Jakriya

Jakriya sarNie Egg

Oh wow. I agreed with you for his baby face (not too baby face) but this does not mean that his acting isn’t good.

Katelyn, DaoRisa and sampaguita like this.
  11. poobae91

poobae91 sarNie Adult

I think James is looking better now compare to back then. He lost most of his baby fat around the face. In the lakorn he did with Taew, he looks more mature now.

DaoRisa, spanky, Jakriya and 2 others like this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

His lakorn pradiwarada made me become ok w/ him

They look cute together

I saw ice w/sunny I fine thank you. A cute enough movie

13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

8923290E-D607-4833-B113-14D04021EDDA.jpeg 151019DC-EBB1-4F62-B3A5-3D861CFBC685.jpeg
    He’s so hot I’m dying :love::love::love::love:

Cr. To rightful owners

14. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

My cutie James is so hot and adorable. Love this pics.
    Anyone know if this will be air before or after Krom Karm (JRanee)?

sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

This isn’t done filming yet so for sure KK will air first. Pretty sure KK will air like in February

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    sampaguita and DaoRisa like this.
  16. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thank you @SuzieJ. Next month will come pretty soon, and will see JRanee on screen again even though they don't pair up, at least still can see them on screen and it's fine as long as the story/script will catch my heart/attention.

sampaguita and SuzieJ like this.
  17. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

James did lose a lot of weight. For this role, Paa'Jaew required him to have abs, so for the first time, James has actually been dieting in conjuction with exercise. In his interview over the holidays, he mentioned that he lost several kilos.

I am guessing Paa'jaew got a lot of criticism for how Ramet turned out in Buang Hong, so now James is sleeker and "manlier" so to speak.

As for Ice, i am pretty sure that she and James get along fine, and the bts with all their cutesy interactions will only come out once it's near the airing date, to kind of build momentum. I remember a lot of rumors before circulating about how James and Yaya didn't get along that much in NNS but when the lakorn came out and all the BTS came out, they were shown playing around and being cute on the set.

18. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thanks for your info. Look forward to seeing JJ and Ice.

SuzieJ and sampaguita like this.
  19. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I found them look adorable together. Let's hope they will gain more positive comments on this couple when this drama is on air.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    sampaguita, orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  20. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Agree with you.

sampaguita likes this.