[Ch3] Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah (Thong Entertainment)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
@arayaa yes, I watched that episode and I know right they only made her found out the memories in the beginning which was stupid. But right now, she got all her memories back . & I just finished watching episode 16 I'm sure this lakorn still got some more episode for us to watch. I hope they can go back to their own world again. Omg, today Chris (the real one) part was so sad. Yall gottaa watch it.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
When n'ek remembers p'ek.. Ahh the cutest scene ever. I felt like the part where she lost her memory was sort of a waste, yes she was mean to him but it was such a short period of time. If anything at least make her lose her memory longer so p'ek can help her regain it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I guess this didn't end at 15 episodes. Lol. Manager said 15 +/- episodes. They usually go by that. 

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
lovelybird said:
This drama usually comes out monday-friday. But sometimes they got replace by some other videos. So that sucks.
oh thats sad..i actually like it..hahaha...they look good together :)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I love him with mew but I hope to see the girl that plays Tara be in another lakorn with him as his nangek.
i think shes in that one lakorn with Margie and Great as Margies younger sister.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Mew, but I am more interested in the girl who plays Tara in this lol. I've liked Mai since his first lakorn, but wish he would work on some things there are some scenes that are like so cringe lol

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg. Today episode made me cry so hard. They got out the same way they got in the village. But what makes me sad is tomorrow's episode Khep is gonna act like he doesn't know Ai BC he doesn't want to ruin Ai and Chris relationship. Sad tomorrow.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, last episode tomorrow! I know a lot of other people already finish this lakorn
But I haven't. so I'm so excited to watch this ending! I just hope nothing really happens to Ai's dad because in the preview for tomorrow episode, it looks like he got shot in the leg. I think he might just end up in a wheelchair but other than that. Today's episode was so sad. I can't believe that Chris would do such like that that! khet say that love is seeing the person you love being happy, but if Ai married Chris . She wont be happy then. today he treated her so bad. tomorrow episode he's gonna fight for his love. ❤

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Chris is in love with Khet's sister but he's in denial. His mind kept telling him that he's still in love ith Ai because he's engaged to her. I can't wait til he finally realizes it.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my. Finished this lakorn. Yup it was a happy ending. Thank you to everyone who has been writing in here. Until next time.