[Ch3] Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah (Thong Entertainment)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up on lakorns. I used to watch at least the first epi of almost all lakorns. I'll give this a try to see if I like it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is this a time travelling theme? From the teaser and opening credits it looks like they travel to the past?  :scratchhead2:

p.s. I'm glad Mew's lakorn is finally airing. She doesn't have anything else after this one though. I hope Ch.3 can give her a suitable lakorn so she can thrive and become better. She hasn't had any outstanding lakorns. I really like her look. She's a natural beauty. Just needs a chance to grow.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I hope its not a travel timing theme.. bcos those got me so confused.. i hope its just like how i thought it would be

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
kodocha said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tKVYml9ono
credit :Ch3 Soundtrack Official เพลงละครช่อง 3
Love this song and the lakorn!!!  First time  watching lakorn where n'ek wake up and not starting yelling and hitting p'ek thinking that p'ek did something to her. Its was so cute when p'ek was hitting n'ke like a little kid when n'ek doesn't listen to him<3 <3 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think they're traveling back in time. It seems more like they enter a portal to something like an alternate supernatural universe I guess?? Lol not too sure since I can't understand anything except that they're looking for her dad

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, i think you're right bcos of the next perview they did step inside a thingy to a new world but did they lost their memory? or no?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't know whether or not they stuck by the synopsis but basically n'ek is looking for her father after he disappeared looking for gold. P'ek is helping her because he knows the forest well. The forest is known as the forest of 100 corpses. It's very dangerous because it's filled with enchanted creatures like ogres, witches, and possessed beings. It also has portals leading to different worlds. Throughout their journey, they will encounter these different things while falling in love with one another. There's no past or present life. The genre is fictional/ mythical. I don't think they lose their memory. They just become hypnotized and cast under spells.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this a remake of Tang and Janesuda lakorn? If so, I will watch this lakorn because I did like the old version.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I decided to give this lakorn a try yesterday and i finished all 4 epi (it's only about 1hr long). Never did I thought I would like it, LOL. I never paid attention to Mai but he is quit cute and charming in this lakorn. I like Mai/Mew they are cute together. I thought that the lakorn was going to be super sci-fi ish but it's not. There are some parts of the lakorn that they can use some improvements but over all I like it. 

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, thats good that you enjoy it.. but yeah, its a good lakorn so far, they didnt just focus on trying to find the dad but they add some jealous and romance to it. i really like it so far. Im still just a little confused. But once i watch the whole lakorn i'll get it. Does anyone know if theres someone subbing this lakorn yet?

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
I don't know whether or not they stuck by the synopsis but basically n'ek is looking for her father after he disappeared looking for gold. P'ek is helping her because he knows the forest well. The forest is known as the forest of 100 corpses. It's very dangerous because it's filled with enchanted creatures like ogres, witches, and possessed beings. It also has portals leading to different worlds. Throughout their journey, they will encounter these different things while falling in love with one another. There's no past or present life. The genre is fictional/ mythical. I don't think they lose their memory. They just become hypnotized and cast under spells.
Thank you so much for the summary! ^^ Starting to understand a bit more about what's going on.

--

And I agree, there are things they could improve on, but I am enjoying it overall.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ I watch it before I go to work ^^ Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! I love the fact that we get to see it 5 days a week.

--

Can I just say that I'm in love with Mew's wardrobe in here?! Also love the hairstyles she has. Her hair looks so good. If only my hair looked that gorgeous lol I mean they're in the middle of an enchanted forest and the cast has not have one bad hair day or wardrobe malfunction yet. Only in lakorns, I tell you XD

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, so true! but her outfit is cute tho & i love how it does comes out 5 times.. its a really good lakorn. i love how Mai protected his younger sister in today epsoide