[Ch3] Patiharn Ruk Karm Kob Fah (Thong Entertainment)

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
From the angle of the picture, that guy doesn't look like Mai Warit. He looks more like the guy who played the cop in Samee. Gahh he's cute too haha
 Yes he's name is chapvarakorn . Maybe he is the supporting actor?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mahalo said:
Is this really Thong Entertainment?

I've been very curious about too... because I don't even see Anne posting anything about this... because if you look at her ig.. it's either her lakorn or the one with kim them... I doubt it's her production.

Anyways, I found an ig that has updates about the lakorn - http://websta.me/n/raklakorn

I don't know if this is a company or not "Raklakorn Co.,Ltd" ... because I've never heard of it before... unless it's just specifically for this lakorn... ehh...

Anyways, I miss Mew dearly... :(  I hope she gets more projects in the future..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mew is one of those very underrated n'eks. Has she been demoted to evening lakorn now?
I felt bad when she gave her interview about feeling sad that she hasn't gotten that many projects.
She has nice features and her acting isn't bad. She's just not that popular over at Ch.3.
If she ever switches to Ch.7, she'd be popular because she has that look that Ch.7 likes to promote.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Mew been demoted to evening lakorn. I can't remember but there was an interview on her and she said she understand and is okay beening demoted to evening lakorn. This news was during her lakorn with Lome.

Yea I do feel bad for Mew. She is pretty good actress but it suck that she didn't get good promo like some of these newbie got. Also some of these newbies acting its not even that good and they get tone of roles and be in good lakorn. I feel so sad for Mew that she isn't getting any lakorn at all. She only have this lakorn and "Purum Param Parah." This lakorn been filming over a year now. I don't understand CH3 why can't they air this lakorn all ready. I do miss Mew on screen. I hope she would move when her contract end with CH3. They seem like they don't care for her that much now since they have their favor, and so many newbies. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:
If she ever switches to Ch.7, she'd be popular because she has that look that Ch.7 likes to promote.
Yeah, I think Mew would be more successful at Ch.7. Their actresses have that sort of harsh, farang look, like Kwan, Pancake (I don't think she's mixed but her features are harsh), Sammie, Chat, etc. Another actress I think fits Ch.7's look is Charebelle from ONE HD. When I first saw her in Likit Fah Cha Ta Din, I thought she was a Ch.7 actress.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mew's sort of recent interview. She talks about how she's been in school. She's only got 1 yr left on her contract. Currently she isn't working on anything. Around 3:34 they asked her how she feels and she expresses that she is sad she doesn't get that many projects. Ae is her manager? Blah. She said Ae's not really taking care of her and she's on her own. She explained that P'Ae has other "kids" he has to look after... I think she's a little sad about this fact too, but she didn't exactly say it like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFxYPlfNBpA

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
No! Not charabelle. Her acting sucks. I seriously wish there's not channels contracted only rule. So, we can see our dream pairs.
I was only saying that Charebelle fits the look that Ch.7 likes to promote and thus, she'd be more suitable as a Ch.7 actress than a Ch.ONE or Ch.3 actress. I didn't mention her acting because I thought it was irrelevant to what x0unerthanlater stated. But I definitely agree with you and have always thought that Charebelle is a bad actress. Even if she has the look, I don't think she'd be successful at Ch.7 regardless. Unless Ch.7 doesn't care about acting and would still promote her for her looks, which I wouldn't be surprised if that happened because that tends to be the case nowadays anyways.

unknown24

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Ae means A Supachai? If yes, then no wonder she is demoted. He's biased lol
he's biased and always. He's all around Nadech and Yaya. To be honest. if he Doesn't have time to take are of all the newbie he brings into the ET. Why bring more and more new look praek and nangek into the Industry. Most of A's kids can't really act. Some can act but are underrated while most of them have the look and lack the acting skill.,A Supachai is getting on my nerve. I'm sorry guys but I have to release my anger. I feel bad for Mew. She is a wonderful actress. No wonder why MAI Davika left along with Mark and many more Actor and actress. It's because A doesn't know how to treat everyone equally

Step

Mrs James Ma
He is not only biased but hungry for money also. He takes 30% from his each kids work money. For his kids looks, he openly says that he takes them to Korea to enhance the look  :rolleyes1: lol
unknown24 said:
he's biased and always. He's all around Nadech and Yaya. To be honest. if he Doesn't have time to take are of all the newbie he brings into the ET. Why bring more and more new look praek and nangek into the Industry. Most of A's kids can't really act. Some can act but are underrated while most of them have the look and lack the acting skill.,A Supachai is getting on my nerve. I'm sorry guys but I have to release my anger. I feel bad for Mew. She is a wonderful actress. No wonder why MAI Davika left along with Mark and many more Actor and actress. It's because A doesn't know how to treat everyone equally

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
I hate how once Nadech is famous he is all over him. It's so annoying how he tries to make nadech be the best and out of everyone. I know that it's his right to do this but you still got over like hundred of actors and actress to take care of too that you brought into the Industry. I feel like A is not treating all his kids equally. Like the ones that are famous and popular, he is all over them accepting work such as lakorns and events along with magazine shoot for them but for those that are not so famous he doesn't even try to make them famous, its like he just leaving them to be in their own world. I also hate how he keep bringing in new face actors. The ET is darn full, when I mean full I mean business like Actors and actress that has the "look" but not the acting. Most of then are really money hunger to the point where they do those dumb body show off magazine thing. Is it really necessary to show off you body to the entire Thailand country. For boys it's alright but for an actress to do that...I think it's too much. I hate how A is also money hunger. He will do anything to get money. I'm so glad Mai Davika decides to leave because he claimed too much of a profit money from her. Who would want to give 40 or 30 percent of their money to A. If I were to be a actress or actor, I want to be a freelance actor.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If anyone is wondering when this will air, here's the teaser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIXqh-n5wck
I think it airs on the 14. :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I like Mew. There are few young actresses I like out there these days. Seems like all the ones I like are under utilize to their best potentials so they can grow. I saw they did a real kiss in the ost MV on YouTube. I'm not to excited about her doing that at her age even though she is 20 but at least it's with Warit.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
So confusing, ch3 needs to make up their minds. Either really ban kisses or don't at all. They look cute, I like the theme as well, I might check it out. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpfk6wHMxG4[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tKVYml9ono[/media]

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering why Anne was promoting this on her IG. Since it's not Thong Entertainment, I was scratching my head. But her boyfriend works behind the scenes with the CGI effects for this lakorn.   

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, just finished episode 1 and I cant wait to watch the lakorn! Loving it so far. but, I really don't get the timeline. Like, I get it that they are going to go find her dad but like what happen to them, it looks like they just became prince and princess in a whole new world?