[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good Feeling usually does really good with their storylines and scripts. I loved Khun Chai Pawornruj, too.

I'm so happy that I'm finally going to catch up on my episodes.

Reactions: D~D

sarNie Adult
Ratings are going up! I hope they keep it up! 

Photo cr: James jI Vietnam Fanclub and onlyjamesji

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I just start watching this lakorn and it is so good.  I love it.  I'm loving my JIRANEE so much right now.  Is so nice to see them again after Khun Chai Puttipat.  I mean, that lakorn was a classic of the making of koojin JIRANEE and this one continue to win more momentum for us fans. 

Bella look younger in this lakorn and I don't know why some said she looked older.  I don't think she look older than him at all.  They look really good together.  Perfect couple.  Bella acting also improved a lot. She shows more emotion and her actions is right on par.  I found her extremely pretty in this lakorn and at times her acting make her so cute to watch.  For James, he did improve as well and I love his chemistry with Bella.  He only have sparks with her.  

Can' wait for next Wednesday and Thursday - so far away

sarNie Adult
For Chinese fans, I just saw in instagram this morning that there are subs already. The instructions were in Chinese though so I don't know where it is available. * sweatdrop* Sorry! I hope and pray the Eng sub comes out soon too.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
If anyone is looking for eng sub, it is on Viki already. Episode 1 and 2 are fully sub!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So I stopped being lazy and decided to come comment my 2 cent about this drama so far. Been watching it since it aired and oh my gosh. James is such a cutie. I totally agree that Jiranee has something together that you don't see it when they're with their other co-stars. That spark they have is so...beautiful. lol So far the drama has been good. The pace is good and the music is nice. I do like how real and direct the characters are with one another too. I seriously cannot wait for episode 5. I need more of Jiranee. They are just too cute together. 
Anyways, Arun and Duang are so shameless. I'm so tired of seeing their faces, but I do give them props for doing a good job portraying their role. 

sarNie Adult
Haha Mahalo, I immediately looked at Bella's shoulders upon reading your comment. I always just looked at her arms and... butt. Haha but yeah, you're right, she has nice shoulders. Rounded but not broad. Guys i'm sorry if I keep on posting. I'm really so happy with this lakorn i'm spazzing over it all time.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Please, keep posting. Lol. Keep the positive flow alive. We're all having fun reading each others' comments.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Let me sneak in a little bit of constructive criticism among all these good vibes ok :hide:

I think James Ji should go work out, like major cardio. Not that he's bad looking but I'm talking about his breathing technique. In certain lakorns it is very noticeable from start to finish and in others only sometime. I don't know if anyone notice but like when he is about to say his lines, he takes a loud deep breath. lol It's so annoying to me when I hear it. Beside that, he looks so good with Bella :bhehe:

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 haha when you said that earlier re: his acting in NNS, I started consciously noticing it too. I think in Puttipat he was given lessons by PaJeaw in talking or delivering lines, I don't know if breathing was included. He usually breathes heavily, I noticed, in angry scenes and arrogant scenes (i.e. When he is being a know it all/douche). I noticed in episode 2 in the sunflower scene, he had long lines but he wasn't breathing heavily. (in NNS ending, he had long lines too, and if I remember correctly he wasn't breathing heavily there either) So i don't think it has something to do with long lines but actually with the "emotion", if that makes sense at all. So i think he needs more breath when he is being arrogant hahahahaha. I think the work around found by King Somching was that in his angry scenes in Padiwarada, he always has a two word Shout at the end so he goes "Whooooo!" but his voice already rumbles before the final shout so his "heaving" isn't as obvious. But when he is talking calmly (but arrogantly) but he has to maintain his passive voice his breathing is still obvious, like in those scenes where he talks to Rin in the morning by her bedside. It's because, I think he has a hard time maintaining an even tone when he talks. Did that make sense?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that made sense! I never thought of it that way or notice that. Maybe that is why in some scenes he was fine and in others he was annoying to me lol. Thanks for giving me that insight!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I notice it too. James breathing annoys me sometimes too, but other times his cute face takes away all the annoyance. LOL.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I went back and rewatched the episodes to hear James breathing. Didn't even notice it. Lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm sooooo happy reading good thing about JJ and Jiranee   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I was anti JJ before. In magazine section I quoted P'040156 and told her he is not talented :facepalm:    :bhehe: and she said its hard for me cos I already like one James. Liking another will be funny  :lol2: I did not know why he got compliments for NNS cos I was anti then and saw bad things only :p I have not watched this lakorn. Im still busy. In ost Jiranee is sooo cute and JJ's acting improved so much. Its tireful to travel to japan and Thailand always and do work without break.  Im proud of him that James is improved and working so hard   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Does anyone else think that Bella has nice feminine shoulders? Lol. Am I weird for noticing that? She looks nice in shoulder showing shirts.

I went back and watch all four episodes and the observe her shoulder. You are right, they are nice.  Is very feminine and not all tough or broad.  But then again, I think Bella have a nice figure as well.  Anyway, I found Bella gotten a lot more prettier! I really like her in this lakorn