[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
I think it was a bad idea for me to watch the first episode. .... my fever just got worse! BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!!!! That was a Hyper first episode. Is it just me or was the entrance video really jam packed it's almost like the editor was in Kool aid! I mean a lot of things going on. I didn't like how it was all over the place but at least we get to see scenes which we can look forward to. Mint and Bella seem to have a lot of dramatic scenes. Although James Ji improved in his acting, he still has a lot of catching up to do with the two ladies. And Rin. Oh God. I loooooove Rin already! I didn't even understand her lines but I could understand what was happening with just her eyes. She's such a sweet and subservient girl. She's pitiful like kronkaew but I feel like her character as Rin is stronger and less whiny. I super adore Rin. Saran... not so much. He gets a bonus after risking his life and he buys a ring then... his girlfriend rejects him and then he wants to kill himself?! Talk about immaturity! But then again he got his suicidal tendencies from his dad so.... I was so glad to see Saran's boy scenes. It reminded me of James ji in "Timeline". He's a good crier. But when he was heartbroken... well.. I especially liked that particular scene where Saran smiles after his mom loses one round of the bet when there was no mailman, but suddenly his smile turned into a frown when he remembered his sad pathetic fate of getting rejected by women. I love Saran's mom too. It seems that the females in this lakorn are the strong characters. Even Khun Ying is a strong lady it seems. Okay sorry for my rant. Hahahaha. I enjoyed the first episode! How about you guys?!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Padiwarada means the good wife who shows integrity and loyalty to her husband.       They had to explain that in the opening credits because many people don't really know the meaning of the old language.

Wow, James sings the opening song.    He has such a good soothing voice and I really like it.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There is nothing more adorable than seeing JJ washing the dishes, pots and pans, and mopping. LOL. I loved the first episode. JJ still needs to improve on his action scenes though with his facial expressions, other htan that, he's very hot in a cute kind of way. LOL. Our Bitchy pra ek. :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the 1st ep! Right when I first saw JJ, I fangirled a little on the inside..LOL, JJ's fighting scene made me laugh a little....Saran's rejection scene, poor bby. however, My most favorite character right now is Rin! When Rin did her goodbyes...I almost cried, that part got me all emotional. Awwwww, I loved when Saran & Rin met..that eye contact though ❤ Saran already knows that Rin isn't Braree,. Overall, ep.1 was okay. I can't wait to see ep. 2 & more Jiranee scenes ~

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ep.1 was a lot of set up so I thought it was a bit boring. But it did pick up when they finally met. That dog was super cute too lol. I love Mam's character. It's a cute mom/son relationship with James. Saran is such a drama queen. The preview for ep.2 looks good. I laughed when Rin said "outside there's a tiger, inside there's a mean guy."

One thing I didn't like was that the family only "adopted" her so that they could use her as a sacrifical lamb. At least in Majurat See Nampueng she was raised as their daughter. How come lakorns always portray adoption/fostering so negatively? The first lakorn I saw that had a good adoptive parents/kid relationship was Sao Noi Soi Rojana. It was so touching too.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Why was she sent to live with pr'ek instead of having him come visit her first to see of they like each other? And they already adopted her, why did she lie that she's the other daughter?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
beamsgirl said:
the lady in the red dress that Mint bumped into at the party is Jame's fiance?
Yes, that lady is Saran's fiance. I like both Rin and her other step sister. Forgot what her names was. LOL.
By the way, the third song is "Krai Keu Duang Tawan Kaung Tur/Who is your Sunshine" by Ten Teerapak.

cecilia

Staff member
Not a big fan of James Ji and Bella ... Gave this a try today and I love it! I love the plot and Bella is just so pretty with this calm behavior. I like James like this too ... Make him look and feel mature ... Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Actually, I'm excited to see how this will unfold since he is going to question her the truth tomorrow.

beamsgirl said:
Why was she sent to live with pr'ek instead of having him come visit her first to see of they like each other? And they already adopted her, why did she lie that she's the other daughter?
P'ek dad and n'ek adopted dad made a promise to get their children married. Time comes to it and the oldest has a boyfriend and the youngest want to continue her education oversea to come back to teach as a teacher. The oldest escape this fate because she is engaged to this rich guy except the youngest because she has no bf. Ryn 's parent dropped her off at a young age to get raise by the adopted parent so to repay back her gratitude she accepted to marry p'ek. She has to be adopted to make the whole marriage valid or else P'ek will find out (which he did already because of n'ek and her adopted sister switched name?). The adopted parent didn't force her into the marriage (kind of bc the adopted mom was like if you want to take away the burden from us then please marry P'ek on the two sister's half). You could see the guilt the adopted parent have but since they are corner with no option and That Ryn is willing to do it then it's alright. They have no intention of raising her to use as a substitute for their biological children. They gave her education and love ...more so than a maid/servant.

Sorry, there might be typo and grammar error because I'm using a phone to answer you back. Hope this helps a little.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Have to check this out . I love marriage of inconvenience plotline b/c it an guarantee bedscene lolls

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
There is nothing more adorable than seeing JJ washing the dishes, pots and pans, and mopping. LOL. I loved the first episode. JJ still needs to improve on his action scenes though with his facial expressions, other htan that, he's very hot in a cute kind of way. LOL. Our Bitchy pra ek. :)

Haha my exact same thoughts Nong! hahaha! I don't think he ever did that (chores) in his life, even in his real life. He was so adorable in those scenes. For once, he was acting his age (or at least the age that he looks to be). The BTS of the fight scenes were much worse, JJ was really clumsy it was funny! It was as if he can't take himself seriously. That particular fight scene was shot at the very beginning I think, even before Bella and JJ started shooting their scenes. The BTS for the latter fight scenes show him to be a bit fiercer, I don't know if he looked better in those scenes (esp those scenes they shot after he got back from japan. the one where he was wearing the dark blue shirt, in those horseback scenes). We'll see in the next few weeks!

awesomedua said:
Just finished watching the 1st ep! Right when I first saw JJ, I fangirled a little on the inside..LOL, JJ's fighting scene made me laugh a little....Saran's rejection scene, poor bby. however, My most favorite character right now is Rin! When Rin did her goodbyes...I almost cried, that part got me all emotional. Awwwww, I loved when Saran & Rin met..that eye contact though ❤ Saran already knows that Rin isn't Braree,. Overall, ep.1 was okay. I can't wait to see ep. 2 & more Jiranee scenes ~

Haha don't worry, I fangirled too! esp. that part where he said something like I'm not just the coffee guy, I'm a policeman, or something before he knocked the first guy out. (I only guessed that's what he said since i can't understand Thai, only about a handful words  :sweat: ) 

OMG. that part where their eyes met for the first time. When the orchestral music started playing and then the camera zoomed on their face I was like....  :faint:. that scene was really epic. I like the play of emotions in Rin's eyes - "this is the guy i'm gonna marry? will he like me? is he evil? does he know i'm not really his fiance?" ("hey... he's kinda cute" - okay that was't Rin, that was me. :lol: ) then Saran was like questioning what he was seeing but not entirely mad - i mean, there was also confusion in his eyes though he was already, presumably thinking that they did send him a faker. Maybe he kinda thought she was cute too.  :wink:

jeanie1 said:
Saran is such a drama queen. 

Amen sister. Exactly my thoughts. I hated when he was just at their porch being emo after he got rejected by the girl. In the first place, he thought of her as "the most beautiful girl" in their place so from there you can see that although he was hurt deeply by her rejection, he didn't really "love" her and he was just being juvenile about the whole thing. then when Rin was there he was so mean! But I think Saran has hope. He might just change (through Rin's love) and surprise us all in the next few episodes. i really hope so! James Ji has been playing too many immature characters. I hope this guy would be a keeper. 

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Have to check this out . I love marriage of inconvenience plotline b/c it an guarantee bedscene lolls

I hate to disappoint you SarN, but I think this is as close as we're gonna get with these two: 

but he does sleep around with the ex-girlfriend, apparently. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
They laid on the bed together. It's consider an ' bedscene' ^^^^ . Only in lakorn , where you can be married 80% of the time and remain in a platonic relationship.The N'rai get all the action lol

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Not a big fan of James Ji and Bella ... Gave this a try today and I love it! I love the plot and Bella is just so pretty with this calm behavior. I like James like this too ... Make him look and feel mature ... Can't wait for tomorrow episode. Actually, I'm excited to see how this will unfold since he is going to question her the truth tomorrow.

P'ek dad and n'ek adopted dad made a promise to get their children married. Time comes to it and the oldest has a boyfriend and the youngest want to continue her education oversea to come back to teach as a teacher. The oldest escape this fate because she is engaged to this rich guy except the youngest because she has no bf. Ryn 's parent dropped her off at a young age to get raise by the adopted parent so to repay back her gratitude she accepted to marry p'ek. She has to be adopted to make the whole marriage valid or else P'ek will find out (which he did already because of n'ek and her adopted sister switched name?). The adopted parent didn't force her into the marriage (kind of bc the adopted mom was like if you want to take away the burden from us then please marry P'ek on the two sister's half). You could see the guilt the adopted parent have but since they are corner with no option and That Ryn is willing to do it then it's alright. They have no intention of raising her to use as a substitute for their biological children. They gave her education and love ...more so than a maid/servant.

Sorry, there might be typo and grammar error because I'm using a phone to answer you back. Hope this helps a little.

YAY CECI! Join us ~ I'm glad that you're giving JJ & Bella a shot. hehe. 

beamsgirl said:

Yes. I agree. I seriously don't understand why Rin had to change her name to Braree (Oldest sister) & pretend that shes Braree to Saran  :shrug:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Sooo many good reviews :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  I watched the preview and OMG I cant wait to see Jiranee. I should wait some more time  :cry:  :cry: