[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh.my.god. Me too, I secretly want to be a slut !!!!!!But for the life of anything holy , the good girl in the back of my mind kept me at bay for the better of the world HAHAHA Oh, yes, I do sound thuggish, that b/c I'm from the dirty South, I consider myself Asian Sheneneh HAHAHA, if Padiwarada have some rapping in the theme song , I would do the rap portion !

sarNie Adult
miss padiwarada so much...i recorded myself singing pleng ruk jaak chun (well, part of the song cuz it's 3 am) as a tribute to bella and james ji...lol!! im such a loser. wish i had the instrumental version though. i had to sing with beau sunita which is like singing with a vocal goddess. u just can't compete...hahaha...

anyways, have a listen...

https://soundcloud.com/thookatha/padiwarada-tribute

hehehe
WOOOW! Nice cover! very sweet. I think there's a program somewhere when you can go over the singer's track so you can make a karaoke track for it. I'll look for it here somewhere in my room. hahaha. I hope they do release a Karaoke or special soundtrack for this. I really miss Padiwarada, and you guys too. :(

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
The music cover is very nice. Thank you for sharing. I miss Padiwarada too. This is my first James and Bella lakorn and I enjoyed it very much. At first I was little hesitant giving this a try because of James' baby face. Lol I got over it after a few episodes. During that era I think the lead are supposed to be young in their early 20s. It makes sense to cast these 2. I've been watching lakorn since the early 90s and this is by far the best and my favorite lakorn. I love the storyline and chemistry between the lead.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
The more I look at James the more handsome he gets. Bella is very beautiful but I prefer her with minimal makeup. She has a natural beauty that doesn't require a lot of makeup. I can't wait these 2 in more lakorn together. I just saw Khun Chai Pattipat. I like Khun Chai but I am definitely Team Saran. Lol

sarNie Adult
I'm glad you liked it Orangeblossom! Don't forget to vote on the poll! hehehe

Months later, we still get behind the scenes pictures! KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Photo cr: on pic

I still watch this series at least once a week. I'm serious. Who is having withdrawal symptoms just like me? Man. I need serious therapy.

sarNie Adult
It's Rin singing her theme song!

and Palad Saran singing the Sunflower song. hehe

I really love these two forever.

photo cr: jiranee.jb.fc

photo cr: Bella's IG, via @tingt_kanchara

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WOOOW! Nice cover! very sweet. I think there's a program somewhere when you can go over the singer's track so you can make a karaoke track for it. I'll look for it here somewhere in my room. hahaha. I hope they do release a Karaoke or special soundtrack for this. I really miss Padiwarada, and you guys too. :(
Thank youuuuuu! Itz so hard for me to sing when someone else's voice is there too...esp if it is beau sunita...lol! I would looooooooove u soooooo much if u found that program!!!!!!!!!! Thsnk u thank u thank u...evrn if u dont find it......

sarNie Adult
You guuuyyysss! I got my Padiwarada DVD boxset today! I'm so happy! For those addicted to it, I recommend you to buy. It DOESN'T HAVE SUBTITLES So that might be a deal breaker, but still, the packaging is nice and the scenes are seamless, I love how it is edited. It has 10 DVDs and 1 DVD has about an episode and a half so it doesn't end in the same way as the episodes shown because there is a spill over of the next ep. I don't know yet if there are missing scenes added, because I still haven't seen the scene with Rin in the white dress. The BTS part is quite short so it was a bit disappointing but it has funny parts too. Another bonus feature is Saran singing the whole song in episode 8 without Near talking in the background so it comes out like an MV too. Overall i'm very happy with my purchase.

sarNie Adult
Good to know. So where did you buy the boxset?
Initially, I ordered through the official site since it's pre-ordered, but they didn't have a credit card option so I had to go through eThaiCd. It's just around 10-20 USD more expensive with shipping and everything (with overseas shipping the price of the box set triples) but all else considered, with how easy I was able to buy and get the package, I am happy overall.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was so good, I'm so surprised. James Ji still looks like a kid but at the same time he has this new aura of masculinity in this lakorn, it made him really attractive here. Usually I'm not really on board with him and Bella since I wasn't feeling them in Khun Chai Puttipat but James looks a little older here that they actually kind of match and they have WAY more chemistry than they did in their first lakorn. The plot was so good with the reason for the marriage and they love story felt so natural. I love how Rin went from the girl who was scared of Saran's touch to a girl who runs down the stairs to give him a back hug (my favourite scene). Mint is so good at being rai its kind of scary. I'm proud of how far she's come along from emotionless Khaohom to the thick faced Duang. James Ji is a really good actor, he is incredible in this lakorn. You actually kind of forget that he's only 22. Bella's good as usual, I really liked Rin. I wish Aroon and Paralee got together, kind of sad they only stayed friends but I guess it's a little more realistic considering her situation. This is what I like about Ch3, you can get as namnao as it gets with n'ek being abandoned and then all of a sudden become the rich heir, but you never cringe like in ch7 lakorns, you get more sucked into the lakorn. Overall I loved this lakorn, great OST as well.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
currently watching this im like on episode 12. now this drama making me fall in love with this pairing again. i like them during the khun chai lakorn but then it die down for me and now im like falling for this couple pairing again and now im wishing they have a new lakorn soon again hehe

and also want to say bella is really pretty in this lakorn

sarNie Adult
Hello everybody! I'm glad to see there is still interest in this lakorn even after it aired. Sad part is that I've been watching and rewatching this, i can't move on to watch the other lakorns in my to-watch list.

@Cupid Candy, I am glad you noticed JJ's improvement. His character as Saran is really different from Puttipat, at first I was scared he would have a hard time transitioning, but he did so well. Bella too was so wonderful and her character is the strong character between the two of them this time around.

@Nanciie Episode 12 had a lot of the people here wanting Saran's head hahahaha. I hope you don't lose patience with him and continue on to the last two episodes.

Rosi

Wifey #42
She'll be a bit feisty in Wimarn Mekala. Plerng Boon will also be a challenge and she'll start off evil in Boopae Saniwat with Pope. Plenty of roles to make future judements. But I think she kind of won me over in here after only liking her in the lakorn with Boy. Gosh, both she and Weir are lucky to have each other. Their babies will be gorgeous. Lol.
Hi there! You could have overlooked Bella in Plerng Chimplee with Aum. She did wonderfully in that, a beautiful period movie of city & a village in the forest. Her pairing with Aum is a beauty to see. That series is one of the best productions, more like a period piece than a drama. She's so lovely in that story, made me look for her other movie projects - and found Padivarada. I'm not sorry to have found this!! But as Nuernang & Narnthrai - Bella is very, very stunning with Aum. Aum is the best at intense, he does it so well, that intensity made their romance in Plerng Chimplee one of the greatest love stories ever. Hope they get to act together, as much as Bella with James in another good production too.