[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think it will air the same month as andrew/bua lakorn..cuz ann wrote us a message telling us oum is almost done filming

navy

sarNie Adult
Whoever has any info of this lakorn, please share. I'll keep checking and checking....I miss Ann lots...

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh wen is it goin to air! i miss ann and ken lolz..cant wait to see them on screen together!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Ann's gonna be in Ch3 Anniversary soon....they had this last year and the years before...remember the preview for each lakorn they did...I'm hoping Ann and Ken will act out their lakorn preview too...

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ann's gonna be in Ch3 Anniversary soon....they had this last year and the years before...remember the preview for each lakorn they did...I'm hoping Ann and Ken will act out their lakorn preview too...
oh kool..do you know when is the ch3 anniversary bluemoon?..i remember they did that last year..they showed a preview of each lakorn that is about to air..and thats when ann/num sang the song for Tae Parng Korn..so hopefully ann/ken's lakorn will show up :D

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
yea i saw last year one and me too i'm hoping ken and ann will act out together.

navy

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
oh kool..do you know when is the ch3 anniversary bluemoon?..i remember they did that last year..they showed a preview of each lakorn that is about to air..and thats when ann/num sang the song for Tae Parng Korn..so hopefully ann/ken's lakorn will show up :D
[post="94555"][/post]​
Tinah,

Blue_Moon just posted some pics of Mew, Ann, and Benz on tv3 Anniversary called "Memoir TV3" (something like that)....Check it out at General boad...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I heard it's this weekend but I'll check ch3....and right now they are having that soccer event RS versus someone I forgot...it's at Ch3 board...

okay..so its airing this weekend..that means in two weeks i'll get my tapes...

didn't know when it was airing so whenever i go get LNJ at the store i keep looking for it..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lildreamer the lakorn isnt airing this weekend..we wish it was but we was talking about the Channel 3 anniversary

oh ...okay thanks tinah..i guess i wasn't really paying attention to the post..just read airing this weekend and automatically assumed the lakorn will be airing..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh ...okay thanks tinah..i guess i wasn't really paying attention to the post..just read airing this weekend and automatically assumed the lakorn will be airing..
if oum ruk really was going to air we would all go crazy by now lol..its okay lildreamer..

tinah

sarNie Coma
So April is when it air, right? OMg ...
we dont know when its airing yet..but hopefully it is april..theres still wed-thurs timeslot available..and calla said its a new lakorn that is taking that timeslot not a stock lakorn..so we're hoping it will be Oum Ruk