[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh you ladies! Starting a Q&A in this thread too? Lol
I wanna JOIN! :dance1:

A: Ha! I wanted to cut off his d......i..........c..........k...!
:bhehe: :lmao3: ROFL jk Gosh. I hated him so bad at that point! I just wanted to :ninja: :vomit: :numchuck: him right there. Lol Good thing Anna was there to knock some sense into him!

Q: What did Pat find under the sink in the bathroom?! :lol2:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
A: Pat wanted to name the child Foto because Chen loves photography. I think it was in the very last episode in the beginning, Chen's friend said "why did she name the baby after something you love to do. Foto." Did you know that Ken majored in photography in the US, he received his Bachelor Degree from Brooks Institute of Photography, California. I think the real mother named her baby Foto. That is why I really wanted a reunion in 365 Days of Love. I love the little girl Bali too.

Q: What did you want to do with Mark when he wanted to be in the labor room with Pat? Oh I so wanted to kill him lol how about you?
A: Okay.....here is what I want to do to Mark :numchuck: :whip: :arrg:. Mark sure had the guts to say something like that. But I really admire Anna's answer to him. She was really right on by defending Chen's right to be in the delivery room with Pat. I actually like Anna's character more than Pat sometimes. :thumbsup:

Q: When did Pat start falling in love with Chen?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
A : Seriously,i want to cut 'his manhood' off!!! :nailbiter: :hide:

I just notice that in OR,they make a baby as a chain to connect their love but in 365,they prove that without baby,they still can be together..

bali is too adorable..I think that Nong Photo already 5 years old..I found her blog and she posted her photo with Ann..

Q :What was Rachen think when Anna told him that maybe Napat pregnant with him?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: At Rice (I didn't see anyone answer your question) Pat found Chen's tighties whities under the sink. :coverlaf:

A: When Chen found out that Pat might be pregnant with his kid I think he was surprised but knew that it was one of the possible outcome of the night they spent together. And I think that since he promised his aunt/parent's that he would only marry once, he had to take responsibility and Pat was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Q: When Pat refused to let Chen see their child how did you feel?

I wanted to beat the crap out of Mark when he wanted to go into the room with Pat. I was like B*tch you know that child is not yours! Get you A**m somewhere else! Thanks to Anna for punching him in the face with her words!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
KenAnn totally look like a REAL couple/family. It's too good to be true. lol
Thanks for sharing the pictures, jin. KA is too funny with their fighting scenes! :whahuh:

Answer: When Pat wouldn't let Chen see the baby, I was of course balling for Chen. I was so upset with Pat. Actually, I wasn't upset with her. I was PISS at her. ahha I felt so bad for Chen.
I was even MORE SADDER when she and Chen were suppose to meet at the cafe but she came a little too late. &When he was in the cafe and dreamed about him getting many chances to see Pat & The baby.
Gosh. This lakorn is just too cute yet so sad. lol

Question: If Pat never got Pregnant with Chen, what do you think everything will be like? knowing that Pat & Chen dislike each other. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: It would be really different. Because they would would have gone different paths, Ken like Jasmine so he probably would've have gone with her. Ann was just Ann so she would've just worked. Yeah, then we wouldn't have seen Chen and Pat's life with their baby.

B:Why do you think that Pat was afraid of who the real father was?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was so pissed at Pat too when he did not allow him to see his baby. I was in tears. I guess because my sister-in-law once refused us to see our nephews I got really emotionally. It's not like he did anything wrong. I mean if he was a cheating bastard and neglected his wife, yeah take that kid away from him. He isn't fit to be a father. But that's not the case, so I wanted to beat up Pat lol...

Answer to Jin's question: I don't think she was afraid who the father was. She knew it was Chen because he was the only man that she had sex with. I think her real fear was Chen not believing that the child is his because of the ongoing rumors. I wished he assured her that even if the child was not his, he still loves her but he knows that he is really the child's father.

Questions: Do you think Mark deserved Anna?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
A: I don't think that Mark deserve Anna. He never really cared about Anna, the only reason he needed her was to get close to Pat. But I guess that since Anna liked Mark anyways she was going to be with him.

Q: What do you think happened to Jasmine after she left the country?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jin, I don't think Mark deserved Anna either. I still cannot forget how selfish he was. Pat made it clear that she does not have any feelings for him. It was obvious that Pat loved Chen but he turned a blind eye and tried to break up a family. I still cannot forgive him.

A: Jasmine is not an evil person, she just wanted Chen to herself. I wish there was more nang rai that doesn't try to kill people in a lakorn to get their ways. I like her punishment. She got a taste of her own medicine. Kind of reminds me of real Thai celebrities, they leave the country to avoid the press lmao Getting back to the answer, I think she would still be the same Jasmine and continue to move on with her life.

Q: Do you think it was fair for Pat to judge her mom? Has she ever thought that it could be her father's fault that she left him?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was browsing Youtube and came across Oum Ruk again
after watching a clip, i couldn't stop laughing
I miss that KEN
his role that is humorous rather than being Serious!
Couldn't stop laughing LOL OMGGGG
Pat exercising and Rachen comes in !
haahah her moves were terrific and hilarious LMFAO
GAHHHHHH
and when Rachen pulled Pat's leg
LMFAO can never get tired of Oum Ruk

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since this was right in front of me i watched it even though i'm not a KA supporter, i like them individually just not together. I was annoyed with the character of Pat, she needs to shut up and let poor Chen be a good husband. Tah's character was thick faced and so was his parents. I really liked the character of Chen though, he's really cute, wears adorable jammies and is an overall sweetheart. I couldn't love this lakorn though, it pissed me off too much.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOVE this lakorn. This was the lakorn that had great ratings (which was unexpected) and it also made them famous together..... even before Sawan Bieng. KA both deserved all those awards they won together for their performance in this lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this still remains my top 10 favorite asian drama of all time. yes its pretty difficult to make it onto the list and it would be hard to knock this one out. sawan bieng doesn't come close but it does make it to one of the best lakorn on my list.

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched this lakorn again yesterday, forgot how many times i watch it :scratchhead2:
this lakorn made me smile and laugh alot especially when had part Chen and Pat together.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i miss Rachen.....
Ken was so cute as Rachen..And Anne was so cute as Alin in SSH..
their acting as a cute role really impress me..its mean they don't need to trying so hard to be cute but its look so natural....
Rachen with his pyjammas while Alin with her dance move...lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like going on a KAteam lakorn binge. No lakorn interest me at the moment. There's Sao Noi but I can wait on that.