[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh..how can i forget..so we'll have to wait and see..im so anxious to know..its good to see anne doing something different..i wonder what though

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see this one too. She has taken on the pregnant role before and showed her belly back then (7 or 8 years ago). You can tell it was fake then. According to this picture, it looks so natural and she looks so beautiful. Now everyone is looking forward to see this. Thank you for sharing the news....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
All Images are Credit to AnnthongprasomFanclub Forum

Brief news...during the shooting Ken got sick and they had to cancel shooting for 3 weeks...and also in this lakorn Ann will get pregnant by the end of the lakorn.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Again I don't know where all the Ann's fan are...so I'm posting... :huh:

All News credit to Annthongprasomfanclub Forum and Swtannat(translation)

Source: Khaosod Newspaper

"Anne" Shy at peoples looking at her pregnancy in "Oum Ruk"

We have seen the na'ek Anne Thongprasom on the set of Oum Ruk being 4-5 months pregnant, but don't misunderstand because that is only her character in the lakorn. Anne told us how she feels

"At first I was very shy wearing the pregnancy suite because the way I look had change very much. When we're filming the lakorn people will stare at me weirdly because they doesn't see the camera following me, so I guess they were gossiping about me. Right now I'm wearing a 6 months pregnancy suite which is not that heavy, but it will get heavy when I get to wear the 9 months one. Before starting this lakorn I've read a lot of books about being a mom, being pregnant and how I should act and walk."

When you're wearing a pregnancy suite are you afraid of it coming true? "No ka, because I've worn a wedding dress before, so I'm not superstitious about wearing a pregnancy suite, I'm not afraid that it will come true because if I keep beliving that way then I wouldn't be able to act in any lakorn. I'm 'sa bai sa bai' ka, I don't worry about anything much"

"Many people had told me that I got fatter, which is actually my intention because I've been eating a lot just for this lakorn. I'm a really small person, so if it's only my stomach that's big then I would look as if I'm sick or something, so I thought that I should add some weight to myself, I've added onle 2-3 kg from the orignal 46 kg, I'm not 48-49 kg."

How has it been going for you to be acting with the pa'ek "Ken" Theeradeth again as a second time? "Acting in this lakorn seem to be a lot worth it because we have to act as husband and wife that have to always stay together. In our first lakorn "Rang Gnao" the role is mostly about me, so my scene with Ken is little, so once again we've came back to starr together again for this lakorn and Ken's acting has gotten better. Our role in this lakorn is kinda switch. There is many sweet and cute role for two people that is just starting a family and people that doesn't have a family should watch it as a guidance, because in this lakorn the pa'ek and na'ek will make a mistake because they both got drunk together"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Source: unknown

"Anne" pregnant before Marriage
Jan 19 2006

She had been already been given a thumbs up for being an very experienced na'ek for the na'ek Anne Thongprasm. In her latest comedy lakorn "Oum Ruk" that she's starring with Ken Teeradeth, her lakorns fans might not be familiar with her being pregnant for the first time.

Anne had admitted that she is very shy becuse the overall look of her body had changed due to the big stomach. Plus when she go some where people will stare at her because they don't notice the camera that is following her. I'd often see people gossiping about me, but it just make me giggle because they'll know soon that I'm just filming a lakorn. I'm also currently reading many books about preparing to be a mom because I want to know what a pregnanct women would look like and how they would act. I also wanted to make the lakorn look more realistic so I had to add on some weights. This is my second time working with Ken after the lakorn "Rang Gnaow" Until this point Ken's acting skills had gotten a lot better.

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, this lakorn seems more interesting now. I just can't wait to see this one.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
reading the news makes me want to watch the lakorn even more. i just love these two people... i also noticed that she gained a little meat but nothing wrong with that. shes still hot!!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
yea. i knew it that she gained the weight for the movie. it tells that shes takin her job seriously.