[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhHHHH all these bababyaybaybay ! I LOVE BBBYBYAA in lakorn OMggggg soo cuteeeee i can't wait to get my set dis weekend !!! SOOOooo adorable Lilly ooOooo . ONe happy family mom & DAdddy & babyaybay !

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the screencaps, Tinah. Awww...what a lovely ending. It's complete with all the happiness that is deserved by each family. I can't wait to see it. All the children are so adorable!!

cecilia

Staff member
i love the last episode but i feel they rush it a bit..i wish they could have it end tomorrow..^^..

i cried so much but yet so happy to see a happy family..^^..
so gonna get a set for myself..

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Their daughter looked so cte when she was grown up ... what a cute name.. nong Photo :) so did mark and anna end up together at the end? i couldn't hear what they were saying on the web cam thing...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe this lakorn is over..it has so much excitement and entertainment..sometimes sad then happy..its a very good lakorn!!..but anne/ken made it better..

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
What an awesome lakorn. I enjoyed watching this so much. I cried so badly in the ending and I had no tissues with me so my shirt was soaking with tears XD

Even though I cried at the end I still feel that something is missing. I think the last part was somewhat rushed. It all happened in 5 minutes. And it would have been much better if Ann apologized to Ken because afterall she did put him into alot of pain.

Overall, it was a great lakorn. Probably will be my favourite thai lakorn for 2006 =)

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah i knew that they were gonna leave everything in the ending credits. omg it was so messed up when ken was really dreaming...all those cute scenes that never really happened. i wish ann sung sarapab to ken and then they got back together. i liked how there was a gallery and those curtain things it was cute. it was adorable how ken had to go back for that one photo...yeah the ending seemed rushed when all anne said was "mai bai dai mai" and then they hugged. i liked the extra scenes where ken and the baby would support their mother and help with the acting...it was like a real family when ann came to the studio to kiss ken and help out. yeah so what happened with mark and anna (i couldnt hear), it seems as if he broke it off with the other girl and was staying with anna. and yeah i was so happy when ken's bro's family is having another baby. ahh i dont want it to end!! anyways, ken should get an award for this lakorn....i didnt really like song rao nirundon but whatever oum ruk should sweep all the awards for this year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dang this is the lakorn of the year!..im never gonna forget it..its been really good throughout the whole episode!!..there was no bad episode at all..i enjoying everything about this lakorn..it had alot of sweet moments..then sad times..etc..but yeh i thought anne was gonna sing to ken?..what didnt they show it..unless they had no time to make new scenes..but yeh great news..oum ruk is gonna come out in vcd!!..the lakorn became a huge hit so they decided to put it in VCD..now when a lakorn is a hit they will most likely put in in vcd..but yeh i agree that anne/ken should win an award..ken can really cry for a guy!..his tears just kept dripping..they are the couple of the year!!
credit to NAT
VCD "Oum Ruk" the new look for ch3

A few days ago about 8 pm Anne Thongprasom is mad and angry at Ken Theeradeth, so she took her new born baby back home and told Jamie Buher that "I will take care of the baby by myself" in the lakorn "Oum Ruk."

After that both Ken and Anne each individually created a music vdo scenes by sitting, laying down, and walking around, showing their acting ability of being in a Sad-Lonely-loving mood. Because the lakorn will end too quickly, they've decided to extend one more part of the lakorn, this is a special technique that is understandable because ch7 does it all the time.

The following day, I've got a chance to watch the show Pooying Teung Pooying, while the 4 ladies were talking, I noticed at the bottom of the screen that many people has send in text messages saying "I like P'Ken and P'Anne very much," "I like the lakorn Oum Ruk a lot," "I want Oum Ruk to come out in a VCD set," "Please make a VCD I'm sure it will sell very good," etc. Overall we can tell that many people like the lakorn Oum Ruk a lot.

As for me, I get excited and happy for them too because I personally like this lakorn, I also like both Ken and Anne, so I felt happy that many people like this lakorn. I think we should call Da Hathairath and ask what she thinks, since she is the producer of this lakorn, and what she feel about the reaction of the lakorn fans that like this lakorn and wanted to make a VCD.

But too bad, we haven't even started, because this morning when I arrived at my office, I received news from a CVD company that they have already made the lakorn "Oum Ruk" and is ready to put it on the market as soon as possible.

The idea of taking a hit lakorn and making it into a VCD is an idea that I've already thought about. Many lakorn that is in good quality and should be collected should really come out in a VCD or DVD or else it would just end and then pass by.

Until today Ch3 is the owner of a CVD company just came out with a rule of taking a hit lakorn and putting it on disc. I think that it's an interesting idea and "oum ruk" deserved to follow this idea. It seems like ch3 had onced made a lakorn into a VDO a long time ago, back in the days when there was no VCD or DVD, if I'm not mistaken the first lakorn included Mayura Saywoosila as the main actress, although they continued with only some lakorns and then stop.

We've talked with the PR of the CVD company and found out that ch3 have plans to continue to put lakorn into discs, but they have to look carefully at the ratings, if it's famous then there's a chance that might be put on disc, but if not then there's no point.

In the pass the econimic of a movie set is in the hands of Chinese and Korean Series, but until today every viewers with get to see Thai Series out on the market. Don't forget to help buy the lakorns, and importantly buy the real copy. Also don't forget to watch the ending of Oum Ruk tomorrow night (July 17th)

Ch3 had opened up economic games, what will "Jae Dang" ch7 say?

VCD include 25 mins of behind the scene - thanks to p'pukie

tang071

sarNie Elites
so cool. they should come out with a dvd set with subtitles so that other ppl around the world like the chinese and koreans can enjoy thai series like we watch theirs. i think this is a good idea and the quality is good too...looks like theres more competition between ch.3 and 7. now ch.7 will have the pressure of putting their lakorns on discs too. anyways, gotta get my hands on this set.

calla

sarNie Adult
man.....i didn't know that ch.3 will be realease their original set. too bad that i already got my from iptv.... :shock:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) i went and order mine from ethiacd...is there more than one box or something? Cuz it say box1..so i'm assuming that there's more than one box! I'm confuse :unsure:

tang071

sarNie Elites
wow so quick. i thought that they just decided to put it on vcds....put it says choot 1 or part 1 so does that mean only half the lakorn is out. you know what would be cool...is if they did an oum ruk sequel lol.