[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
ann is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin pretty. excuse my language but everytime i visit this thread. her beauty is just so mesmerizing

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt see anne singing to ken in the sc..so that means there's more to it also it didnt show anne being pregnant for the 2nd time..thanx for sharing the sc youa!

ann is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin pretty. excuse my language but everytime i visit this thread. her beauty is just so mesmerizing
yeh i agree..lol

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
misszaky said:
[post="145125"][/post]​
hehehehe i soooooooooooooooooooooooooo AGREE!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..anne was hitting ken with the pan..lol..but yeh their baby is sooo adorable!!..i heard she was crying while filming this.

Edit: they didnt show the extended scene yet?

tang071

sarNie Elites
i hope it doesnt just end like in that scene where ken gives the ring back to ann. i hate it when the main couple misunderstand each other and then in the final scene they just get back together. maybe they'll show scenes of ann being pregnant and everything else at the very end like in the movies as an epilogue.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the special scene that wasnt included..when anne's pregnant again..i thought she was gonna sing to ken..credit to sara!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww lookie..num/oh's kid is kissing! so cute! :wub:

omg i love this scene the most!!..the look like a real family..im gonna miss this lakorn :(

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) man...i can't wait to watch the final episode..looks good..thanks for sharing the pictures...they look like a real family..yaaaay for ken's brother and his wife they finally have kid :wub: ...wow...num and oh have twins..they deserve it...wonder what happen to Anna and Mak :unsure: ...for some odd reason i feel bad for Jasmine..she lost her fame... ;)