[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Bou

sarNie Adult
oum ruk is the best lakorn out there for this year in my opinion it has everythin! i am surely goin to miss it when it ends... :wavecry:

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
agreed its sooo funny i love this lakorn

just wondering is there a lakorn that is like this marrige befor love??? if so please tell me ^^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Janie will guess star in Oum Ruk. That's wonderful news...I admire Janie for her talents and beauty!! Ann sure can sing. Thanks for sharing, Tinah.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i was surprised wen i saw jennie in there tooo. well whos the real singer that sing the song of num's wife sing in ep. 12
"please dun, dun tell me to choose cuz i never knew, never knew who do i choose" its something like that

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne forever hits ken..lol..especially the scene when they went to the park and reading the pregnancy book while ken massages anne..she hits with the book..slaps him etc..so cute though!!..

Edit: omg i cant wait to see the next epi..its getting so good!! :w000t: dang mark..hes so annoying

slee00

sarNie Adult
are they parting after she has the baby? Why is Anne walking away and why are they crying?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I think she accepted mark's proposal because she was mad at ken and that was so wrong when ken asked ann "can I hold your baby?" arrrggghhh!!!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:D can someone upload ep12 please..from looking at the screencap i really want to see it..look really good ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhhhh ! my babyabyayaa . I LOVE BABY!! It ending next week .. whooo weeeee ...i can't want to get a set of dis lakorn and watch it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
omg, im gettin the good chills lookin at all these screen caps..i dont think i can handle watchin 12 and 13 with all this emotional thing going on. aaaaah!!!

slee00

sarNie Adult
How Cute! Someone please knock sone sense into Mark's head please!!!! I know being a supporting actor suppose to annoy the audiance...but he is butting into something that is none of his business!