[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sweet_JJ said:
Why do I have a feeling this'll be remade very soon? LOL. Really love this lakorn, KA were hilarious in here.
Omg if this ever get remade there will have to be a petition! Its an amazing lakorn with KA already!

fun said:
I don't think there will ever be a remake. Or more like no one would probably want to touch a master piece lol
Lolol true true or the actors and producers ect will get bash at by everyone.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It has been a little over a decade and no one has picked Oum Ruk to be remade. I was a bunch of old fanmade MVs of lakorn and Oum Ruk popped a few times. I really miss this lakorn. It is probably going to be difficult to remake. I can't even picture any of the Ch3 actresses to take on Ann's role. Not even Kim and Yaya. And definitely no one the other channel.

I think I will have to rewatch this lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It has been a little over a decade and no one has picked Oum Ruk to be remade. I was a bunch of old fanmade MVs of lakorn and Oum Ruk popped a few times. I really miss this lakorn. It is probably going to be difficult to remake. I can't even picture any of the Ch3 actresses to take on Ann's role. Not even Kim and Yaya. And definitely no one the other channel.

I think I will have to rewatch this lakorn.
I’m also surprised this hasn’t been remade but at the same time, this lakorn was so good I wouldn’t want it remade.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I’m also surprised this hasn’t been remade but at the same time, this lakorn was so good I wouldn’t want it remade.
Right! If Thai could just remaster some of their older lakorn!!! I have a copy of the DVD but the quality is still bad.

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
If this is remade I can see mint in it from fah fak ruk. Maybe because of the pregnant image and the character. But i dont know about the main guy...

fun

Expired Sarnie
The chances Mint will do another pregnant nang ek would most likely not happen if this had a chance to be remake.