[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Dang I am so behind on this serie. I've been so busy with work and just life. Episode 10 and 11 looks really intriguing. I think I am gonna go ahead and go download those 2 episode. ahhaha .

tinah

sarNie Coma
epi 11 was really sad..when ken brother's wife lost her baby :( but atleast that made ken and anne became more close and the beach scene was so sweet :wub: ..next epi Oh is finally pregnant!..after all those times..lol..

calla

sarNie Adult
i have a question.............is this guy the p'ek from "nang fah cyber" with nunfom ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never seen Nang fah Cyber..i thought this was mark's first lakorn

but yeh i just realize bed scene reminds me so much of willy/anne in Manee Yard fah.. :( cuz during the night willy/anne would keep getting closer to eachother..then willy ends up wraping his arms around anne

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see these episodes!! They were wearing matching PJ's! How cute!! :wub: Yah it's going to be definitely sad to see this lakorn end. :( Thanks Youa for the screencaps!

rangsi

sarNie Egg
Anonymous_blue said:
I normally download it from Ann's forum (Valy's site). We get first dip before anyone else does. But you have to have certain # posts before you can download anything from the "Buddie Media" section. Right now we're waiting for Sara to upload epi 11. :D :D :D
[post="139622"][/post]​
Thank you so much Anonymous_blue. Anyway, I don't know what Valy's site, but I think I can figure it out later.
I really love this drama and it made me deeply fall in love with ANN and Ken. Hopefully, they'll have new drama together.

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg eps.11 was probablly by far the best...so cute and sad at the same time. felt sorry for goong and the older brother had to act all strong by he really wasnt. good that it made ann and ken closer together. in this eps. ann is nice to ken....urgh mark is so annoying. in the previews for next week mark is all like im gonna wait to hear from ann's mouth on who she will pick. he def doesnt deserve anna and i hope they dont make them end up together like they always do in other lakorns. i think this lakorn might end next tues. or mon even cuz ann's water broke already??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its going to last til next monday the 17th..since they are adding an 1 extra to the ending..so just 3 more epi left! :(

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg why did mark have to come and interrupt their lil vacation. they were having so much fun and they seemed like they were soo happy ahhhh i wanna choke him !!! ken and ann were beginning to really really get close to each other, the next episode i have a feelin im goin to cry lol...yea he doesnt deserve anna at the end, i hope he ends up with nobody because he deserves it hahaha...well i cant wait how this lakorns goin to end!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I cant believe that Mack's parents asked anne to come for a visit and tried to hook up anne and Mack...this part is where the writer went wrote! Anne is pregnant and married to Ken....the parents should not be involved in this....I can understand if Anne is single and not pregnant...but this case, the writer should not make it like that...they can make it so Mack still pursueing Anne....which he is doing....It just doesnt make sense to me when Anne visit Mack and his parents tried to encourage her...pathetic though...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Anonymous_blue said:
I normally download it from Ann's forum (Valy's site). We get first dip before anyone else does. But you have to have certain # posts before you can download anything from the "Buddie Media" section. Right now we're waiting for Sara to upload epi 11. :D :D :D
[post="139622"][/post]​
Acutally , "Buddies Media" is public any member can d/l , upload and reupload reguardless of postes number , even newbies can view it ...dat section of the fourm is for everyone to share and help reupload. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
I feel really bad for Goong....Ken and Ann are so cute....Goong's incident make Ken and Ann even closer together...Num is so funny when he thought that Oh is pregnant :wub: can't wait until next week episode..Ann's water broke B)

onahc

sarNie Elites
I know we're only half way through the year, but I'd say this is the best lakon of 2006. Perfect in every way; cast, story, script, pace, acting(especially the leads), production, just flawless. The lakon will stick with you for a long time.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
you could see their nose brushing against each other in that bed scene..i was seriiously hoping for a kiss. lol SO cute together!!

btw, Ann had to colour her back to shoot some extra scenes? what colour was her hair before?

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is one of a kind!..love it..and great news..anne will be singing the saraparb song to ken!.. :w000t: thats gonna be one sweet scene..nang ek singing to praek..dang i can just imagine that right now :wub:

credit to nat

รักเค้าก็ไม่ยอมบอกตรงๆ แอน ทองประสม ก็เลยต้องมาร้องเพลงชื่อว่า “สารภาพ” บอกรัก หนุ่มเคน ในละคร “อุ้มรัก”--นี่ถ้าเป็น พี่เอ บอกไปตั้งนานแร้วล่ะ.

She loved him but won't let him know directly, so Anne Thongprasom will be singing the song "Sarapharb" to tell Ken how she feels in the lakorn Oum Ruk.