[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 9 was sweet. I love the scene when Ken pulled Ann in his arms and held her tightly after they discovered they almost lost the baby. I want more loving scenes between Ann and Ken. Can't wait for epi 10!

slee00

sarNie Adult
Anonymous_blue said:
Epi 9 was sweet. I love the scene when Ken pulled Ann in his arms and held her tightly after they discovered they almost lost the baby. I want more loving scenes between Ann and Ken. Can't wait for epi 10!
[post="137628"][/post]​

That sound so wonderful! I cant ait to see it!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
That sound so wonderful! I cant ait to see it!
And yeah, he even kissed her on the head and held her even tighter. Awe... I so love that scene. Love Ken and Ann a lot!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the sc iluvnumandoil..i wonder if anne will give birth next week..since its already on epi 10 and 11..i really want to see nong lily :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
noiki said in the polyplus site paul/yard is airing on the 18th so that means oum ruk will be ending on the 17th :( so i was right theres probaly 14 epi or maybe 13

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) this lakorn is very good...if you guys haven't dl Rak Euy show...you guys missed one of the funniest show...ann and ken are kute and funny :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
tv pool for this week..i think its actually last week while saileurd was still airing..but yeh yay for oum ruk!..and ken/anne :D

credit to Nat

TV Pool for this week

ดาราชายยอดนิยม อันดับ1 พี่เคน 46.83% (ที่2 พี่วี 13.17% ที่3 พี่พอล 13.16%)
ดาราหญิงยอดนิยม อันดับ1 พี่แอน 47.80% (ที่2 พี่อั้ม 16.10% ที่3 พี่หยาด 11.22%)
ละครยอดนิยม อันดับ1 อุ้มรัก 48.78% (ที่2 สายเลือดแห่งรัก 11.71% ที่3 เรือนนารีสีชมพู 9.76%)

#1 Ken 46.83% (#2 Vee 13.17% #3 Paul 13.16%)
#1 Anne 47.80% (#2 Aum 16.10% #3 Yardtip 11.22%)
#1 Oum Ruk 48.78% (#2 Sai Leurd Hang Ruk 11.71% #3 Reun Naree 9.76%)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
That is cool that my favorite top three lakorns are also the top three in rating...I really have to emphasize that all three lakorns are really good...Oum Ruk, Sai Lerd Heng Ruk, and Reun Naree...all very good story lines...

I just love the part when Ken saw that Anne's feet were swollen and he started massaging her feet and ankles for her... :wub:

Mark is starting to really really annoy me...he just won't leave it alone...okay so I understand that your in love with nek but for God's sake...leave her and P' Ken the f@-ing alone...it's like what Ken's friends said if I was Ken I would beat the hell out of that jerk!!!!

sorry just had to vent!!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh i feel the same way too toon about mark/mak...he is really gettin on my nerves...like my last string lol...he needs to leave em alone...cant he see that they are married and about to have a baby?