[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I loving this lakorn so much!!!! Ken looks really cute in this lakorn too! I always thought he was okay looking...anyway, can't wait for more!!!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehehe it's definitely a baby girl... lolz ann was eating flowers (pomalai) it was funny she was going at it.

Awwww...now i have to wait until episode 4 to see ken puke on ann. Dang it!!! :unsure: :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just finish watching epi 3..its soo funny how anne is craving for flowers now..lol every flower she sees she'll eat it....next epi is going to be the model part and shes gonna start eating flowers again..anne just does the craziest thing ever..she try to make herself drunk thinking mark will sleep with her..but he didnt..

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 3 was okay. I thought it was pretty funny how Ann kept running into those pregnant women. She is too cute in this lakorn. Ken is looking very HOT in epi 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres was no ken/scene in epi 3 :eek: but it was still good..atleast theres one epi where they wont have to be fighting and arguing..lol..anyway..man i love anne's hair in this lakorn!!... her wardrobe too..

slee00

sarNie Adult
So funny when suddenly he was all moody and causing all kinds of hastle wherever he is! He didnt know he was pregnant! But really Thats how women feel when they are pregnant....moody

slee00

sarNie Adult
Is the wife of Ken's friend that were trying to get pregnant
"Aey Achara Tongtep.." of Bla Boo Tong? she kinda look weird.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i watched epi. 3 this morning. ken is so cute!! its cute that hes reading all those pregnancy books and leaving her little notes at the front desk. it makes him even more hot!! ann is absolutely gorgeous in this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its so unusual how anne is craving for flowers.. :lol: instead of any sweets or sour stuff..she wants to flowers..

slee00

sarNie Adult
Yes thats the unthinkable! I was craving for the smell of gasoline! I would always have my husband drive by the gas station so I can smell some!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yes thats the unthinkable! I was craving for the smell of gasoline! I would always have my husband drive by the gas station so I can smell some!
LOL REALLY?..WEIRD THINGS HAPPEN WHEN GIRLS ARE PREGNANT HUH

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't know that you could have such a craving. I'm not thai, so I don't know, but when you crave flowers does it really means that its a girl? Question for the person who posted about it being a baby Girl when you eat flowers.

I think the lakorn is cute. Can't wait for it to come out it Khmer. Yes, add is so pretty in here. She's very stylish too. I love her hair and her clothes. :rolleyes:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
craving for gasoline? that means you're getting high!!! LOL... that is so bizzarre.... do pregnant women actually crave that??? 55555

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg the fashion show was funny!..anne grab the flower from took's head cuz she was craving for flower..and her excuse was theres fly flying around her head :lol: anyway..the cute part when ken said anne's started to be more like his wife..cuz she keeps hitting hit/pinching..lol..few mins later ken threw up on anne..ewww..but yeh they're starting to be more nicer towards eachother still arguing but in a cute way.. :wub: one scene where anne thought she was miscarriage..she called ken to pick her up and take her to the doctors..the baby didnt die though

tinah

sarNie Coma
ken keeps sending her fruit and something healthy for her to eat..writing her what type of stuff she needs to eat..anne is actually following it too :D everyone knows anne is pregnant..cuz took told the news reporter..she saw anne kept throwing up so suppects annes pregnant..the storyline is moving fast..theres gonna more sweet scenes on the next epi! :w000t: