[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
THANX TO SWTANNE FOR WRITING US THE WHOLE SUMMARY FOR THIS LAKORN..I DIDNT READ IT..JUST SKIMMED THROUGH SINCE THIS LAKORN DOESNT HAVE THE TYPICAL STORYLINE I WANT TO BE SURPRISE AND WATCH THE LAKORN FOR MYSELF..WELL 15 MORE DAYS LEFT..JUST COUNTING THE DAY MAKES ME EXCITED..

"Napat" (Anne Thongprasom) a beautiful woman who likes to have things her way was turned down by her father for sending her money because he wanted her to go live in America with him. Napat told him that she wanted to stay in Thailand and make money on her own. Napat's best friend, Anna (Jamie Buher), who is a model, advised Napat to go into the entertainment business, so Napat decided to follow Anna's advice.

In Napat's first magazine shoot, she got the chance to meet "Chen," (Rachen)(Ken Theeradeth) a fast mouth photographer who "fund tong" (put down flag/predicted) that she will never be famous. Although it turns out that she became one of the famous actress in the business, everyone wanted her to work with them. Chen and Napat got to meet each other again in an anniversay party, by the beach, for a famous magazine. Chen was invited to the party as the friend of "Jasmin" (Thook) a model that likes to take sexy pictures and was recently gossip to be the girlfriend of Chen. There was a drinking competition which made Napat drunk, and Chen was very dizzy so he went to sleep on Napat's bed without realizing it.

When they became conscious, Napat was shock and "ween" (thai word for scream) but Anna try to comfort her. Chen wanted to take responsibility but Napat yelled at him and told him that she doesn't want to see him again. Then Napat realized that her period doesn't come, so she found out that she was pregnant. "Pamee" (or Rasamee), "Ramet" and "Goong" the brother and sister in law of Chen saw that Chen was looking stressed but he refuse to tell them what had happen.

Chen then ask for advice from his close friends "Chuan" (Num Gunchai) and "Noo Na" (Oh Pakjira), who are husband and wife that is trying to have a baby. Anna then came to see Chen and told him that Napat is pregnant, Chen was very surprise and can not take the fact that Napat is trying to find a new father for his baby. Chen is very sensitive about family life because his parent's died when he was little, he wanted to have a warm family, so he decided to go see Napat, but instead she slap him and yelled at him.

Napat then accepted a fashion shows that needed her to wear tight clothes and to hang down from a cable cord from a high place. Back stage Napat had a bad stomach ache and fainted. Chen and Anna took Napat to go see a doctor for ultra sound and they finally saw their baby. Chen was very happy, but Napat was speechless, and continues to deny Chen's responsibility.

Napat contact "Mark" a hi-so male model, who used to be kik with her before, and hope that he can be the father. Napat arrange to meet with Mark at a resort by the beach with a planned to get herself drunk so that Mark would take advantage of her, but before she could do anything, Chen found out about her plan and came to ruin the plan. Both Chen and Mark had now announced themselves to be in competition to see whether who would get Napat's heart.

Napat and Jasmin got a presenter job where they'll have to work together in another country. Napat started to show signs of pregnancy and was beginning to get fatter, Jasmin noticed this and spread rumors to Thailand that Napat was pregnant. Napat flew to see her father and everyone is asking Napat to come out with a news conference because she is not being a good role model for the society. Chen couldn't take it, so he set up a news conference and told everyone that he's the father. The news was famous and made it to America, Napat was shock and flew back to Thailand. Chen suggest that they should have a wedding and make everything correct, and when the baby is born they can decide what to do later. Napat had no way out so she agreed, but they had an agreement that if the baby is a boy, Chen will get to have him, if the baby is a girl, Napat will get all of the rights to the baby. Chen set up a simple wedding at a private island, but Mark can't accept it and is ready to wait for Napat, which made Anna sad, because she's in love with Mark.

่Eventhough they are married, Chen is not allowed to touch Napat because they are only marry in "names" so Chen agree to do anything for his baby. Napat is now 4 months pregnant, Chen is beginning to buy guide books and other baby realated books to read aloud to Napat every night. The goodness in Chen is starting to weaken Napat's heart. Chen asked Napat to go take a vacation together, he made a plan that she will get to meet "Ginggal," her real mom who separated from her dad to marry "Tong Gond," a gardener, which made Napat very mad and stops contacting her mom. But Chen was able to fix this hole in Napat's life. On the 5th month of pregnancy, Goong, Chen's sister in law, was also pregnant, so both Chen and his brother is now trying to take care of two women, both of them are very excited, they secretly think of names for their babies and buying children clothes.

Then Goong miscarry her baby, which made her very sad, Napat felt sorry for her, so she try her best to take care of the baby inside her. Coming into the 8th month, Chen took Napat to a parental course, so they would be ready to take care of their baby. Mark also came and made Chen misunderstand Napat, and Napat also sarcastically told him that she will marry Mark after their baby is born.

Napat gave birth to a baby girl, so now Chen and Napat are living separately. Chen wanted to see his baby's face but is afraid to go visit because he thought that Napat is happily being with Mark. Chen decided to go work in France so that he would forget everything...soo how would their love end up..you'll have to wait and see..

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh !! my kind of lakorn !!! BBABYBABBAYBYYABYAYBAYYBA i love it !

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
omy gosh ... thank you for the summary. i am already falling in love with the summary .. imagine onscreen. it's going to be so cute !!!!!!!!!!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The summary sounds intriguing and definitely different from the rest of the lakorn I've watched so far.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
ahhh !! my kind of lakorn !!! BBABYBABBAYBYYABYAYBAYYBA i love it !
[post="116007"][/post]​
except for the hairy chest italian dude... :loool: thanx tinah for the awesome pixs, cant wait