[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
In their eyes I am goody good girl. They are so wrong (I lie to my parents a few times but they ain’t bad lies) and now they start to speculate what I do. That is why I have to sneak out. Ahahahahaha!
HAHA. Awee Fun!! So now you have to pull a Chen? :loool: You gotta climb out the window too? HAHA.

My parents aren't home on the weekend, they gotta work so that's when I take advantage of it. But they call all the damn time checking up on me <_<

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
This series is such a big comic relief for me. I can watch it again and again and would still be laughing at the same scenes over and over again. I loved Ken & Ann in this series and will always love them in this series!!! :D

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
This series is such a big comic relief for me. I can watch it again and again and would still be laughing at the same scenes over and over again. I loved Ken & Ann in this series and will always love them in this series!!! :D
me too! this is my first and favorite lakorn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
HAHA. Awee Fun!! So now you have to pull a Chen? :loool: You gotta climb out the window too? HAHA.

My parents aren't home on the weekend, they gotta work so that's when I take advantage of it. But they call all the damn time checking up on me <_<
I used the window twice. :loool: But my house is only a one story. Ahahaha!!!

Really there was a lot of scenes that got me crying like a baby!

gene36

sarNie Egg
sorry if im not in the loop but is there anywhere where i can find this lakorn with eng subs to view online? Tried searching youtube but it aint complete... meaning the user uploaded like from episode 7 onwards and halfway no more uploads...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey! I was just watching this lakorn earlier before i went to work! I love this lakorn so much, i've started talking Thai! lol just kidding just using the easy words! But i say if we all post here once a day we can reach 100 pages soon!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
yeah youtube doesn't have the english sub you gotta watch it on crunchyroll. Here's the link for it:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Chain_of_love
the best place to watch oum ruk is there. i cant think of another place. oh there is veoh too but i am not going there.

isnt it adorable!! i got it here in the forum somewhere, then made banners out of it...and yes it was Sawan Bieng
yes it is. i like it. no i love it. it is just so cute.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
isnt it adorable!! i got it here in the forum somewhere, then made banners out of it...and yes it was Sawan Bieng
it is!! gah! i hope it was anne who got married to ken! they look soooo good together!!!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
omg! i was reading this from page 1 till 65! and i just knew that janie appeared in this lakorn! hahahah!!! i was shocked when i saw her picture! it was really funny!

then, while watching the SB behind-the-scenes (research for my fanfic), i found out that janie often went to the SB set to eat! hahaha!!! it was shocking and funny at the same time! i thought she was a slut after i read that forum about her scandal. but, when i saw her in SB, i think i got her wrong...

funfun, i posted chapter 1 already! i might post chapt 2 tonight. hope you'll like it!

god! it's 9:30am now and i still haven't slept! i'm still hyped watching the sweet scenes of oum ruk! i just love this lakorn! my favorite forever and ever... unless 365 wan hang ruk beats it! i'm still waiting for it!!! love ken-anne!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg! i was reading this from page 1 till 65! and i just knew that janie appeared in this lakorn! hahahah!!! i was shocked when i saw her picture! it was really funny!

then, while watching the SB behind-the-scenes (research for my fanfic), i found out that janie often went to the SB set to eat! hahaha!!! it was shocking and funny at the same time! i thought she was a slut after i read that forum about her scandal. but, when i saw her in SB, i think i got her wrong...

funfun, i posted chapter 1 already! i might post chapt 2 tonight. hope you'll like it!

god! it's 9:30am now and i still haven't slept! i'm still hyped watching the sweet scenes of oum ruk! i just love this lakorn! my favorite forever and ever... unless 365 wan hang ruk beats it! i'm still waiting for it!!! love ken-anne!!!
Ahahaha yeah I am waiting for chapter 2. So are you going to add in Janie in the fiction too to spice things up. Ken and Janie has 3 lakorn together if I am not mistaken.

in ep 11 - beach scene. was that the one they filmed in hua hin?

and the one singing the background music, was that nat myria?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8NMkapVF4...feature=related
I don't remember, I can't open youtube at school =(