[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i consider myself short. i would like to be 5'5. hahahaha. got to stretch myself out. lol :lol: but i like my height. not too short nor too tall.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know why long legs are so attractive. they are pretty scary to me. hahahaha. i mean i dont like short leg too. nothing is too perfect huh? i guess you can say i am a [middle/average] person. i like everything to be in the middle except for my hot thai actors they;re on the top of everything. lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i consider myself short. i would like to be 5'5. hahahaha. got to stretch myself out. lol :lol: but i like my height. not too short nor too tall.
you're 5'5? awe... i'm 5'3. :lol: i wanna be 5'5 <_< but since i drink too much cofffee, it ain't gonna happen :lol:

i dont know why long legs are so attractive. they are pretty scary to me. hahahaha. i mean i dont like short leg too. nothing is too perfect huh? i guess you can say i am a [middle/average] person. i like everything to be in the middle except for my hot thai actors they;re on the top of everything. lol.
long legs are nice... some not all some just look like long stick :lol: i have short thick legs.

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know on american top model i hope the next cycle there will be more asain girl. hahahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh the only tv series/reality show that actually blooming with asain is america best next dance crew. lol which is totally true. hahahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know on american top model i hope the next cycle there will be more asain girl. hahahaha
lol. i wish. there was one asian girl before but damn.. she sucks!

oh the only tv series/reality show that actually blooming with asain is america best next dance crew. lol which is totally true. hahahaha
oh i know but they make fun of asians... calling us chinese.. <_<

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
are you kidding???? only 5'3???? but P'Ann always looks so friggin tall like a model! well, i know some models are tall, but you know what i mean... ^_^ but that's really surprising to me since i always saw her as so tall! :eek:

lol, but there are subbed OR on cruncyroll, lucky us! if only they would sub more and more lakorn then we get to understand as well as enjoy them. :mellow:

lol, that scene's totally wild! can't get over that!

They also have it subbed on Veoh...you have to search for tnom sneah, the Khmer title

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
prob ken and ann planned out the scene to surpise the director, producer, etc. well if they planned it out, i know ann would be a great producer, didnt she want to be one.

actually, it was just their raw emotion for that moment that seemed to work out for that scene

fun

Expired Sarnie
well the goal is 100. close, 9 more pages.

i just rewatching this currently on the 4th episode. hahaha. i know i am rewatching it already when i rewatched it a few weeks ago