❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t like it when they look down on the girls either. I mean the ones that are jerks but don’t know their feelings. I like it when they completely change. Ooooh yes I love them korean men when they mean lol
Hehe yeah that's fun too. Like in MLFAS, so mean and reluctant to admit it. I don't know what is wrong with us girls but that makes them so hot.
It takes more skill to pull off a gentleman in love being hot I think. Ultimately that usually makes me very touched but not *fans self*.

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Hehe yeah that's fun too. Like in MLFAS, so mean and reluctant to admit it. I don't know what is wrong with us girls but that makes them so hot.
It takes more skill to pull off a gentleman in love being hot I think. Ultimately that usually makes me very touched but not *fans self*.
Yes it does make them hot lmao I’m hoping the love doesn’t go too quick. They should argue and bicker for awhile then fall in love.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The one where their holding hands. I saw it on a Instagram live and the caption said “if it were me I would also love with all my heart”
that a romantic cap i'm all for romance line :love: