❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Its giving me high hopes as well. I want to see them bicker lol I don’t want to hype it up much but seeing the pics and clips I can’t contain my excitement. :thumbup::aaaaa:They better have some type of kissing scene. I want to see lips locking. :naughty2::pancarta:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
They better have some type of kissing scene. I want to see lips locking. :naughty2::pancarta:
ohoooo be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrree there will be 1000% it's anne production so it's a GUARANTEEEEE and i can't wait to be melt by mark :lol: he is the most hot sexy for me :D

competition vibe coming from this photo not sure if the guy will be the factor that will make tien jealous maybe

montha91

ohoooo be suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrree there will be 1000% it's anne production so it's a GUARANTEEEEE and i can't wait to be melt by mark :lol: he is the most hot sexy for me :D

competition vibe coming from this photo not sure if the guy will be the factor that will make tien jealous maybe
I want to see him grabbing her head and kiss her. I haven’t seen any of anne’s dramas. This will be the first. I mean I’ve seen the dramas she starred in.
I’m thinking it’s work related even their minions are wanting to fight haha

montha91

Hopefully she makes him mad enough :pancarta:

montha91

let's wait and see it depend on what anne want it to be for me it look a rom/com but for sure will be some drama too honestly it's my cup of tea of genre i love rom/com soooo much my fav plots

we will have another bts vdo
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu784eJnzmX/
I like certain rom/com lol my kind of drama is when the main guy is a jerk and there’s lots of bickering between the main leads. I’m more of a painful love drama :) it’s more interesting to me. ;)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I like certain rom/com lol my kind of drama is when the main guy is a jerk and there’s lots of bickering between the main leads. I’m more of a painful love drama :) it’s more interesting to me. ;)
i'm the opposite :lol: i like more when the main guy is in love and the main lead is cold it's more sweet to me and romantic
but in here clearly it's your perfect drama tien clearly look like those korean main lead who are cold and play it cool

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I like the painful romance dramas. Rom-com I like the parts with the misunderstandings and the distance and the tears, not so much the happy-ever-after parts :p

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
i'm the opposite :lol: i like more when the main guy is in love and the main lead is cold it's more sweet to me and romantic
but in here clearly it's your perfect drama tien clearly look like those korean main lead who are cold and play it cool
But I don't like it when the hero looks down on the heroine either.

montha91

I don’t like it when they look down on the girls either. I mean the ones that are jerks but don’t know their feelings. I like it when they completely change. Ooooh yes I love them korean men when they mean lol