❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
:D They are in Myanmar, must take advantage of all good and rare scenery here. It should be a very beautiful scene to look at.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the photos, and updates, but it’s a bit excessive. Is it possible to do a summary of the updates in one post with spoiler tags? I’m trying to figure out what this lakorn is about and I’m scrolling back so many pages, and all I see are posts every few minutes back to back.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing the photos, and updates, but it’s a bit excessive. Is it possible to do a summary of the updates in one post with spoiler tags? I’m trying to figure out what this lakorn is about and I’m scrolling back so many pages, and all I see are posts every few minutes back to back.
the thing is when i update one now few minute after they update they update something new , the people who see my first post wo't see the edit if i edit out

but here what i will do since it bothered you i will save draft and put the what i see and wasn't post in the end of the day :)

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
the thing is when i update one now few minute after they update they update something new , the people who see my first post wo't see the edit if i edit out

but here what i will do since it bothered you i will save draft and put the what i see and wasn't post in the end of the day :)
You and MKfan132 has put a lot effort into updating. And this lakorn is also so generous with sharing so we got a lot contents to update. People who are new to this thread might get diffucult when they backtrack :D.
If possible, anyone can make a master thread with compilation of important posts then updated it at the first post?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
You and MKfan132 has put a lot effort into updating. And this lakorn is also so generous with sharing so we got a lot contents to update. People who are new to this thread might get diffucult when they backtrack :D.
If possible, anyone can make a master thread with compilation of important posts then updated it at the first post?
soryyyy but i don't think that is possible to do if you want you can create another thread but for me i see it's pointless to update in another thread while the main thread for the lakorn exist :) wanted to help more but that all i can do

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
soryyyy but i don't think that is possible to do if you want you can create another thread but for me i see it's pointless to update in another thread while the main thread for the lakorn exist :) wanted to help more but that all i can do
Ah i mean an compilation post then ask this thread owner to update not new thread but it must require a lot of effort so i'm grateful for what you are doing now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ah i mean an compilation post then ask this thread owner to update not new thread but it must require a lot of effort so i'm grateful for what you are doing now.
yeah i know that's why i said sorry i can't do it you have to tag the one who created the thread she is the only one who can execute your suggestion :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea sorry guys, but I post as the updates come that why sometimes there is a lot posts sometimes and what I miss while I am sleeping @"peace" posts. If I know the dates I always add them sorry

But your Welcome :).

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
this drama is like a free adverse to Myanmar hot ballon traditional sights

and discovering the culture there

BTS of a scene muey teasing tien he seems more loose in this scene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuIriptgW39/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuJLncMAWXI/

the hot air balloon was for sunrise scene this will be epppppppppiiiiicccc romantic shot
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuI6HvPgqBl/

different cloths

muey and tien day 4
I was just about to start posting these, thanks @"peace" :).