❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Can they wrap up the filming for Myanmar Arc within 6 days? It makes up more than 40% of the story in novel version. Or maybe they only need filming scenes that need Myanmar scenery and indoor scenes can be shoot at Thailand later.

Almost finish reading the novel, it's pretty cute and easy-reading. The funny parts for me mostly come from their "love" poems. Story in novel only revolve around Tian and Mei, there is non sub story for other characters. (Don't know about lakorn's script tho). For weakness, personally i feel the shift of Mei's action and Tian's emotion wasn't telling smoothly in novel. Conflict driven is pretty weak, external threats are also not strong enough to bring suspense.

This lakorn will depend heavily on leads chemistry for sure.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel leads chemistry is there from photos and i'm sure it will show too on screen in action :)

i didn't read the novel i wish i was able but anne tend always to put her touch and her vision so i will be patiently to see how she wanted this novel to be presented at first in the fitting i was a little worried but with the updates i feel this has a chance to surprise me and makes me enjoy it i'm trying to be optimistic i want anne to bring back the vibe of pckk

Last edited:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Can they wrap up the filming for Myanmar Arc within 6 days? It makes up more than 40% of the story in novel version. Or maybe they only need filming scenes that need Myanmar scenery and indoor scenes can be shoot at Thailand later.

Almost finish reading the novel, it's pretty cute and easy-reading. The funny parts for me mostly come from their "love" poems. Story in novel only revolve around Tian and Mei, there is non sub story for other characters. (Don't know about lakorn's script tho). For weakness, personally i feel the shift of Mei's action and Tian's emotion wasn't telling smoothly in novel. Conflict driven is pretty weak, external threats are also not strong enough to bring suspense.

This lakorn will depend heavily on leads chemistry for sure.
u are right,anne said in todays interview,they will finish other scenes in Thailand because Myanmar’s countryside are similar to thailand.