❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Updated list as of today 12-4-18 :). (Ps. The List is base on my time fame Canada time that is why there is more days, this list is for fun while we wait for the drama :))

Added 12-1-18 and 12-2-18(in Purple)

So they have filmed 25 days so far :).

10-6-18, 10-11-18, 10-12-18, 10-14-18, 10-17-18, 10-18-18, 10-19-18, 10-20-18, 10-21-18, 10-30-18, 11-7-18, 11-8-18, 11-9-18 and 11-10-18, 11-15-18 and 11-16-18, 11-17-18, 11-22-18, 11-24-18 , 11-25-18, 11-28-18, 11-29-18, 11-30-18, 12-1-18 and 12-2-18

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol ~~ you two are gonna keep us on track with dates 55555555 :pancarta: yes, I don’t Know if they’ll be filming today either lol, or this weekend at all. Mew will be out of Thailand soon too. Lol. This girl has too many jobs LOL :risas3: she doesn’t sit around like anyone lol

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
Lol ~~ you two are gonna keep us on track with dates 55555555 :pancarta: yes, I don’t Know if they’ll be filming today either lol, or this weekend at all. Mew will be out of Thailand soon too. Lol. This girl has too many jobs LOL :risas3: she doesn’t sit around like anyone lol
They need hurry up before new year break,u know thai people,after new year they may wait until March to continue the filming.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, not much but there is some filming lol

Not too familiar with this guy, but he’s in here too lol
View attachment 30217 View attachment 30218

Cr rightful owners
Idk that first guys name but I think he’s so hot! I’ve seen him in so many lakorns and he always plays supporting characters. I get happy every time I see him cause I have a crush on him lol I’m currently watching Sud Sai Pan and he’s so annoying in it haha I think he’s a better actor and way more handsome then some of the current p’eks! Wish he had more chances as a p’ek

xodxo

Idk that first guys name but I think he’s so hot! I’ve seen him in so many lakorns and he always plays supporting characters. I get happy every time I see him cause I have a crush on him lol I’m currently watching Sud Sai Pan and he’s so annoying in it haha I think he’s a better actor and way more handsome then some of the current p’eks! Wish he had more chances as a p’ek
Haha girl he does look good there lol he’s one of those that looks so good playing a support role, but the minute he takes on a lead, he’s invisible LOL haha. I usually don’t find him appealing but I must say they make up him good in here! He’s looking dashing!:thumbup: Unfortunately there’s two other hot guys in here besides Mark!!:pancarta:;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha girl he does look good there lol he’s one of those that looks so good playing a support role, but the minute he takes on a lead, he’s invisible LOL haha. I usually don’t find him appealing but I must say they make up him good in here! He’s looking dashing!:thumbup: Unfortunately there’s two other hot guys in here besides Mark!!:pancarta:;)
I’ve never seen him play lead before so I can’t judge his skills but so far as a supporting character I love him! I’m glad he’s in this. Even more of a reason to watch this lakorn. Do you know what he’s gonna play? Is he gonna be that mafia guy?

xodxo

I’ve never seen him play lead before so I can’t judge his skills but so far as a supporting character I love him! I’m glad he’s in this. Even more of a reason to watch this lakorn. Do you know what he’s gonna play? Is he gonna be that mafia guy?
Yes, as I have just found out. He’s the MAFIA husband of the cougar. Lol. ;):p He’s gonna be after Mark’s arse. Lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes, as I have just found out. He’s the MAFIA husband of the cougar. Lol. ;):p He’s gonna be after Mark’s arse. Lol.
I saw some comments say he is the mafia husband here LOL
Yayyyy! He’s really good at playing an evil guy. He gets really into it from what I’m seeing in his acting in Sud Sai Pan! Does this mafia guy have any interactions with Mew? Mark better watch out lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can’t recall but there could be a few scenes he kidnaps Mew as a prisoner to get Mark out lol ><
It’s not a lakorn if there isn’t any type of kidnapping going on haha Interesting! I wanna see him and Mew interact with each other! His name is Nut btw guys lol I just went and followed him on ig.

Last edited:

standby

sarNie Egg
Oh, not much but there is some filming lol

Not too familiar with this guy, but he’s in here too lol
View attachment 30217 View attachment 30218

Cr rightful owners
His name is Nut Devahastin. He is in many supporting roles mostly working with oneHd.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea with Mark having a event today, I don't know if they are filming today.

Okay I need to go after 3am here, had trouble with net now having trouble with my w-fi so my mom is letting me use her wired net to finish up and turn off my laptop. I hope we can fix my w-fi later today.

Night Girls.

Last edited:

viesee

sarNie Egg
Yea with Mark having a event today, I don't know if they are filming today.

Okay I need to go after 3am here, had trouble with net now having trouble with my w-fi so my mom is letting me use her wired net to finish up and turn off my laptop. I hope we can fix my w-fi later today.

Night Girls.
Good night. I hope your wifi is fixed soon.