❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I noticed how Mark leaned all the way down so he could be closer to Mew in the second picture! He didnt have to lean down all the way but he seems to quite like Mew lol

amd OMG same here! Mark is digging his face into her neck and hair lool We know Mark! We know Mew is a beautiful and and attractive girl haha Control yourself! You already have GF :p
Lolololol :risas3::risas3: he just can’t resist Mew’s beauty that’s all. Lol. Ahahhahahah You have good eyes and observation. Lol.

I’m so greedy! I need more intimate pics. Muey and Thian has a very unique and intimate relationship. If they really feed us accordingly, dang girl, we would be in cloud9! Lmao!!!:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ive really come to like Mark recently! I never quite liked him before just because he was with n'eks i didnt really like and the storylines in his lakorns werent appealing to me. His recent pairing with Taew was nice but i never watched the lakorn due to the storyline! I think he just needs to keeps pairing up with n'eks that i like and act in lakorns with good storylines. Im finally able to see the charm in mark that i never really saw before now that he is paired with Mew! I hope he gets to act with Taew in a better storyline soon!

Last edited:

xodxo

Ive really come to like Mark recently! I never quite liked him before just because he was with n'eks i didnt really like or the storylines in his lakorns werent appealing to me. His recent pairing with Taew was nice but i never watched the lakorn due to the storyline! I think he just needs to keeps pairing up with n'eks that i like and acts in lakorns with good storylines. i will definitely start to love him!
I feel you. I have always loved Mark despite him being stuck with people I didn’t like for so many years. Lol. I was like, goodness~~ it’s about time he’s pairing with Mew! Haha. I think Mew will be one of his most beautiful and compatible partners ever. After that I wanna see Namtarn, Matt and Prang next. Or if possible, just reunite with Mew again in another ancient period theme like RN Bc they were absolutely beautiful in there. Aha. I didn’t like his storyline with Taew’s much in RN bc their part was horribly butchered. Lol. I enjoyed mostly Mew’s parts, and her little scenes with Mark I cherish wholeheartedly.

I still want to see Mark reunite with Mint Chalida. Idk. I feel like they should at least work together one more time. But then it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen. :(

It’s okay, just give me Mark and Mew and I’m happy! Lol. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i come to this thread lakorn

trying not to laugh challenge

mark is a horny man desperate for his co star's hair and neck
challenge lost

putting that aside , mark mew are so cute for real :thumbup:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel you. I have always loved Mark despite him being stuck with people I didn’t like for so many years. Lol. I was like, goodness~~ it’s about time he’s pairing with Mew! Haha. I think Mew will be one of his most beautiful and compatible partners ever. After that I wanna see Namtarn, Matt and Prang next. Or if possible, just reunite with Mew again in another ancient period theme like RN Bc they were absolutely beautiful in there. Aha. I didn’t like his storyline with Taew’s much in RN bc their part was horribly butchered. Lol. I enjoyed mostly Mew’s parts, and her little scenes with Mark I cherish wholeheartedly.

I still want to see Mark reunite with Mint Chalida. Idk. I feel like they should at least work together one more time. But then it doesn’t look like it’s gonna happen. :(

It’s okay, just give me Mark and Mew and I’m happy! Lol. :)
Yeah i think mew is the n'ek that has matched him the most so far. All the other girls besides Taew were all too big for him lol. RN just wasnt appealing towards me since i knew it was a tragedy and its hard to find eng sub for it.

I would like to see Kao Supassra act with Mark next! Im pretty sure now that she has graduated from school thay CH3 will be pushing her to become their next big star! I've had my eye on those two since they played friends in Kom Faek. Plus Kao is also petite like Mew so she will make Mark look very manly!
Screenshot_20181019-003432.jpg Screenshot_20181019-003453.jpg Screenshot_20181019-003555.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"hey yo mark you are a horny man desperate for mew's neck and hair, hold yourself"

mark's reaction

thank you for this laugh loooool :lol:

xodxo

somebody mad?:nut:

What does Mark and Mew being cute have anything to do with “horny”?
Lolol where’s the madness coming from?? :risas3:

oh please NO drama on this thread! Lets not disturb Mark and Mews cuteness with negetivity please!
Preach girl! Lol. :cheer:

You’re right. Lol. I never really looked at Kao much but maybe if they pair up 55555555 they might make another super cute couple. Haha. Love intimate couples and pics. Haha :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lolol where’s the madness coming from?? :risas3:

Preach girl! Lol. :cheer:

You’re right. Lol. I never really looked at Kao much but maybe if they pair up 55555555 they might make another super cute couple. Haha. Love intimate couples and pics. Haha :)
You should check Kao out when Pee Kaew Nang Hong comes out! Have you seen the latest teaser that i posted in that thread? There were more scenes of Kao acting like a fierce and evil n'rai and im loving it! You seem to like when actresses play n'rai so you will probably love her after lol and her other lakorn with Great shes all cute and stuff. I hope Mark gets a chance with her soon!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
You should relax. This is work. The pictures are from the set. They are leaning in closer due to characters.
That’s how everyone should handle it. I don’t mean to disturb anyone but if you can’t bear to see the intimate pics between Mark and Mew, you shouldn’t be in this thread. People in this thread enjoy Mark and Mew’s chemistry. You can resort to watch whoever else you like. Because we like intimacy.