❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ahh. Thanks for asking. Hehe. I will have the next parts up by tonight. Hehe :D

The next part will be up by tonight.;) Stay tuned! :D
I found an IG account that posted your translations on their page and said that it was their translations. Just wanted to ask if it was you cause i dont want people stealing your work!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I found an IG account that posted your translations on their page and said that it was their translations. Just wanted to ask if it was you cause i dont want people stealing your work!
Hehe thanks for letting me know dear hehe :D I’m sure that’s just my account hehe I have an international fanpage account I create for Thai stars haha :D

xodxo

Alright guys! Before the day ends, I wanted to share pages 7,8,9,10 and 11. I plan to finish translating and then posting all pages of chapter1, then after that I will be gone on a LONG hiatus lol Until Anne decides to do the fitting then I’ll come back. So in the mean time, I hope you guys will continue to keep this thread alive and active. Lol :D

******DRUM ROLL*****
C1777991-955E-43A9-A8DD-DCE243BE91CD.jpeg 02A3C3C8-DFF2-41C2-A8C2-9B77D36586AF.jpeg A3981D9E-5832-4FAC-8409-22A5B206FC0D.jpeg
Cr myself and Novel :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@xodxo wow! Thanks for working hard at the translations, greatly appreciated. I have been neglecting this thread for too, it’s because of JT fever :facepalm: .. so what is the delay on the fitting ? I thought we would have had it by now ? No?
Miss anne is taking her sweet time with this project. We barely just found out what the title of the lakorn is. We dont know when fitting will be.

xodxo

@xodxo wow! Thanks for working hard at the translations, greatly appreciated. I have been neglecting this thread for too, it’s because of JT fever :facepalm: .. so what is the delay on the fitting ? I thought we would have had it by now ? No?
55555 well hello. Lol :risas3: Glad to see you on this thread lol :p I got carried away and got very ambitious on the MM ship 55555:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::facepalm::facepalm::love::icon12::facepalm: But it’s so sad news Miss Mew is talking to some unknown HISO lol :sad6: it’s okay, wishes her the best!:angel10::angel10:

Like @SuzieJ said, we are just waiting for Miss Anne, who’s taking her sweet a$$ time :rolleyes::drooling::crybaby2:

~~

I did catch Mews live interview about that hiso, she said she is seeing/talking to him. They hung out a few times, but she will not put a label on the “bf/gf” word yet. But she’s not hiding that she is talking to him. The dude looks wonky weird tho. Lol. Oh well~~ the perks of dating HISOS lol nobody beats Nott Visruth!! LOL :risas3: