❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

I'm sure she will choose a popular actor. Maybe she will choose one of the James. I'm glad she's choosing other actresses other than Kim all the time
Yes! I hope P'Ann will choose a P'ek who Mew hasn't pair with! Either of the two James or my number one pick of Mario! Lol! I'm glad the N'ek is any other actresses but Kim or Yaya! Yes it's about time P'Ann expand her N'ek choices! Yay! :)

sarNie Adult
i've always wanted to see JamesJi and Mew together. they were so cute in their scenes in Buang Hong together, and also in Khun Chai Pawonruj. what could be the story though? does anyone have an idea?

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Quite a predictable nang aek choice coming from Anne. I bet anything the next people Anne is gonna work with will be Taew and James Ji. Maybe being with Anne's production will help Mew to loosen up a bit and diversify her acting abilities.

P

PrincessKarina

I personally think Mew came a long way! She's improving and there are so much to like about her! She is too adorable! Her height is a big advantage to any p'ek who star with her! Because she is so tiny and short she actaully look younger than many of the taller n'eks! Which is also a plus for Mew! She is growing on me that's for sure! Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew is already going to get the chance to show what she's got in Rak Nakara. I trust that P'Off and P'Daeng saw some potential to let her play Mingla.

I will agree she hasn't had that defining role for her yet but she has plenty of time.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg, choose Lek! I've been wanting to see Lek and Mew together ever since Sai See Plerng.
Me too, I thought they were so cute together but sadly, they weren't meant to be together in Sai See Plerng:(, but them they had a few magazine shoots together.:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Anyone but Bomb and Mark. :eek::eek::eek:
Lol! You are funny! I love Bomb's height though! Too bad he hasn't improve his acting too much since he debuted! Darn! Can you imagine a tall and talented actor? I mean he isn't bad looking to me!