❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

fairytales

sarNie Egg
I DON't UNDERSTAND THOSE PRODUCER AND THE FAKE BANNNGGGSSSS WHHYYYYYYYYY
View attachment 24824
I love this photo. They look very well match to put together.

I agree with others I love the bangs on Mew. It is a new look and attire for her. She’s not dressing like any previous character.

Mark could change his hair. It looks better styled not curly. Altogether I love this pairing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
oh god he looks so handsommmeee :love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 24822
I DON't UNDERSTAND THOSE PRODUCER AND THE FAKE BANNNGGGSSSS WHHYYYYYYYYY
View attachment 24824
omg i think i will love mark's character here i'm liking this vibe from him not a boring character , he is shooting fire from his eyes
View attachment 24830
Mark looks so handsome:love:, I think I will like his character here as well. they look sweet good piring for this drama :).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Wow wow wow!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: They look sooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!:angel10::love::icon12::aaaaa:

I can’t believe this haha!! Guys!!!!! After 2 years of waiting for my ultimate dream pair, it finally came true and got materialized!!!!! Yes!!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa:

Oh man!! They look so freaking cute!!!! Haha! I love Mews bangs and new look! It matches her so well, with her beautiful and cute face! Hehe. She’s so adorable!!!!! Haha ❤ Now, Mark I love you!! Lol! Aha, I honestly expected a more serious wardrobe and suitlike from him because Thian is a serious and workaholic person. Hm, Annethong~~ are you sure you’re translating the right character for Mark?? Lol! :p

I am def surprised with Mew bangs and new hair. It just matches her so well. Aha! I even think she was coming off Korean~ish which suits her super cute and dorky character Muey. :D

~~

Oh well~~ I know this isn’t all the pictures. Lol! They can’t just give us 3 couple pictures!!! H3ll Nah!!!!!:rolleyes:

So yea, I’m waiting for them to slowly release more coupled pictures with different outfits and the single shots of pra’nang!

I AM SO EXCITED PEOPLE!!! Woo hoo!! Finally coming back to AF!!!!!! Lmbo!!!:risas3::p:facepalm::love:❤

~~
Ps y’all betcha!! Lol!!!!! Had to change my avatar immediately!!! Woo hoo!:aaaaa::p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Out of all the three pics so far, this is obviously my favorite!:love::love:

Had to repost for a cute moment!! :D Love it! And I need a pic of them hugging, with him standing from behind. Yep!! :p
FF4965DC-F85D-415F-8912-74BE67BB4CBD.jpeg
Cr Mews ig

Y’all know I read the entire novel with the exception of a few skipped chapters haha, so woot! I’ll probably be spoiling like crazy, when there’s a chance!! :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think there should be more pictures. It’s not normal to have limited pictures on a fitting. Maybe they will release more pictures in the next few days? Can’t stop looking at how cute they are.
yes im sure there will be more pictures released as the days go by but so far we only have 3 pictures with the main pranang and no videos :( they usually release more on the fitting day