❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

Mark and Mew is another hot pair! I wish this lakorn is this month! Lol. There are a few hot pairs recently! Channel 3 is really spoiling us! Give us more!

P

PrincessKarina

I have faith Mew will do real kisses in here when it calls for it.

@xodxo love those beautiful pictures. Thanks for always sharing.

That soup looks good. I even drooled. Lolz
I hope so! I’m sick of kisses using camera angles and back of the heads! Geez Channel 3 is behind from the other channels in the real kisses department!

P

PrincessKarina

@SuzieJ @PrincessKarina I agree many of Mew’s lakorns dont have much intimate or even lip kissing scene. I hope they both will bring the best out of each other. Both already got the looks physically compatible, it’s just the acting and doing the intimate parts when required. I want to see Mew grow out of her comfort zone too.

Reading from your comments it’s a bummer she and Nadech were holding back in their lakorn. Mew should let loose in here and allow much skinship.:naughty2:
For sure! But I’m not concern about Mark. He’s done plenty of lip kisses with almost all his n’eks?! I hope Mark will bring the better out of Mew in the real kisses department. By the few pictures I saw Mew and her few p’eks “lip kissed” uh it was awkward looking. Lol. Plus I’m not used to her doing that! But as far as we know Nadech has ONLY lip kissed Yaya. I’m not shock he was holding back with all his other n’eks. No more comment. No hate either.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PrincessKarina

Mew is really pretty! She has a distinctive look I like except she’s a bit petite for my liking but that’s super adorable! Lol. I also hope to tune in when this lakorn airs! I think Mark is cute and his acting has come a ways too. Lol. At least the guy does REAL kisses. I respect him that much more! ;):thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Also, Mark really aged physically the last few years but the guy still looks manly and improving on his acting! Lol at least he isn’t going backwards like a few other p’eks.

P

PrincessKarina

they are fitting this month. Patience everyone.. all actors have grown, aged. They’re all hitting their 30s. So long they pull off their characters, that’s what matters.

I’m not big on the kissing unless it’s necessary.
I know that but I’m saying some celebs are aging more gracefully than others. And I’m big on kissing because it keeps me glue on the romantic side of the lakorn. And it helps when the lip kissing is done realistically! ;):thumbup:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Omg you guys!!!!:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::aaaaa: This is too cute! Lol! I had to jump onto here the minute I saw these pictures lol it’s toooooooo DARN cute!!!:love::love::love::naughty2::love::icon12: OMG :angel10::love:

Mark never disappoints me!!! Lol :p
563F2938-8BD8-4422-858B-5C6E8405CC44.jpeg 27A06D60-B31B-4DC4-B42C-E288F175E9F9.jpeg

Yea, Annethong I know you’re getting touchy with Mark’s hair Lol :p
08917806-F333-439D-96EE-C5C16F26CD2E.jpeg
Cr mark’s IG :angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

xodxo

Oooh, one more from Anne’s IG :D

Haha her caption says, from this set you can tell who takes care of who?? (Lol)

Mew replies, “but from Mark’s pictures, it doesn’t look like it.” (Lol)

Love their teasing and comfortableness!! YESSSS!

8290A9D8-4394-4601-ACD0-EADA6B3729D6.jpeg

Y’all!! I’m just waiting for fitting pictures!!! Omg! Too happy and excited!!! Hehehe :D❤❤❤❤

They’re going to be one of my FAVORITE team work EVER to work together!! Anne picked the right people and director!! LOL :p

twister02

M♥K
I'm upset with Anne! Why he need to make Mark suffer with all the weight loss requirements! Mark looks old because he's thin! What are you doing to my praek! His body in Kom Faek was good already. He only needed some muscles to form that 6-pack of his! Urrrgh!
39990138_1842738125802193_1496289275040235520_n.jpg

P

PrincessKarina

I'm upset with Anne! Why he need to make Mark suffer with all the weight loss requirements! Mark looks old because he's thin! What are you doing to my praek! His body in Kom Faek was good already. He only needed some muscles to form that 6-pack of his! Urrrgh!
View attachment 24248
Uh I agree! Mark looks older and sick like. His face...you can see the saggy skin like. I think Anne is kind of obsessed with thinness. Geez. So unhealthy! This is another reason I like other races’ celebs more because they are meatier yet healthy!

xodxo

Hmmmm maybe I’m too bias LOLOLOL I don’t see the old ness at all LOL he still looks so young and fresh to me :p:love::facepalm::pancarta:

He still looks so prettiful naturally without any makeup. Even when he’s going into the forest without make up, he’s still so charming. Lol :p other people without make up look like horses (girls and guys) lolol :risas3:

But for sure he looks frail and thin. Too much weight loss can make someone look so weak and pale.

Anne is crazy! I have always said that! When I saw her interview ordering Mark to lose weight, instantly I knew she was a crazy troll! 6kg!!?!? She’s crazy!:nut::nut::nut::nut: She deserves a clink in her head. :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

~~~

But it’s okay lol :p;) I know Mark is a natural charmer. It doesn’t take him long to gain a few pounds back and look DASHING again!:love::icon12:

They interviewed Mew and said filming will start in October!! YESSSSSSS!!:aaaaa::aaaaa:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnVysb7lX02/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ve7wed991tz3

I’m sure we will continue to get lots of bts pics!!:kidnap::icon12::love::thumbup: