❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

Ouuu! Anne’s finally making her move. Almost fell asleep waiting for her. Mark looks so skinny now. I love Mark looking meaty. Mew is still beautiful as ever. Does she look less bloated?
I think Mew looks less bloated. She’s beautiful! But Mark is definitely a bit on the thin side. Sorry but it’s a turn off if the p’ek is too thin. It makes him looks sick. Uh...Ann is something! Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Mew looks less bloated. She’s beautiful! But Mark is definitely a bit on the thin side. Sorry but it’s a turn off if the p’ek is too thin. It makes him looks sick. Uh...Ann is something! Lol
yeah mark looks sickly in these pictures! im hoping anne notices too and lets him bulk up a little again. i thought he was perfect in KF

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Will do depending on the timing of this lakorn! I miss Mew!
Make sure you miss Mark too okay hahaha :D he’s very lovely and missable Hahahaha :p This lakorn will not air til late 2019, if Anne’s lazy, we might not see this til 2020. Lol

Ouuu! Anne’s finally making her move. Almost fell asleep waiting for her. Mark looks so skinny now. I love Mark looking meaty. Mew is still beautiful as ever. Does she look less bloated?
I know. I liked him as he was before these new pictures. Now, his thighs are a little flappy and thinner lol ahahahah :( scary! He probably really dropped 6kgs to make yoga Anne happy lolz he looks tired too, not good. He was perfect before, now he’s a little thin. :(

Thanks for sharing the new pictures :), aww sweet.
Stay tuned for more :D

Yes! I agree. I never liked thin actors. :( how sad. Hopefully Mark can gain some weight back. I don’t like him looking too thin either. He was never even “big” for a guy so Idk why Anne was so obsessed with him losing weight. With Mew I could see why cuz she was a little too bloated haha and I know I was complaining for a little bit lolol but if she’s able to get back to normal then kudos to that! We need n’ek and thinner Mew back!

She looks normal covered up, but I want to see her in sleeveless shirts and dresses, only then will I know if she’s truly normal. Just saw her mom updated, she’s eating “clean” lol :p

yeah mark looks sickly in these pictures! im hoping anne notices too and lets him bulk up a little again. i thought he was perfect in KF
Let’s hope he’s not smaller than Mew in here ahahahah hahahahahahaha most of the times, Mark’s already thinner than his n’eks (Kim, Yaya,) lmaooooooo

xodxo

@xodxo I cant agree more. Mark works really hard abd loos so thin now. Mew surely needs to keep losing weight. But she said in a interview that she has reached the goal Ann set for her. :confused12:
She lost 1kg, like Anne said. But it doesn’t make much difference on her bc she went from 42kg to 49kg, and maybe had went up a little more to 50kg after that. She’s beautiful, but if too bloated not a good idea.

Mark’s too skinny, it shows in his legs and thinness. He needs to bulk up and put on back 2kg. Lol :p

Oh well, since Mark really lost weights according to Anne’s request, they better shoot the high schooler scenes first while he’s thin. Then after that he can slowly build his weight back up normally.

~

Anyhow, two more weeks til fitting. Lol :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm really hoping that mark brings mew out of her comfort zone! the only problem I've ever had with mew is that she always kind of looks uncomfortable during romantic scenes or when she has skinship with the p'ek. she never fully lets go so i hope mark helps her out a bit in that department

P

PrincessKarina

I'm really hoping that mark brings mew out of her comfort zone! the only problem I've ever had with mew is that she always kind of looks uncomfortable during romantic scenes or when she has skinship with the p'ek. she never fully lets go so i hope mark helps her out a bit in that department
Yes I agree! When I was watching Mew with Nadech oh my! It was such a cringy lakorn. These two couldn’t bring the best out of each other. Nadech held back on some parts. Mew looked uncomfortable in many scenes! Uh it was weird watching them on screen. I cringed my way through for Mew. Lol. Yes I also hope Mark can help bring more out of Mew. Hope they have real kissing intimate scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:

viesee

sarNie Egg
@SuzieJ @PrincessKarina I agree many of Mew’s lakorns dont have much intimate or even lip kissing scene. I hope they both will bring the best out of each other. Both already got the looks physically compatible, it’s just the acting and doing the intimate parts when required. I want to see Mew grow out of her comfort zone too.

Reading from your comments it’s a bummer she and Nadech were holding back in their lakorn. Mew should let loose in here and allow much skinship.:naughty2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think mew is willing to do more risky things in her career now. In the teaser for her new lakorn with Tik, there was a real kissing scene and also in her movie 7Days with Kan and Ananda, she had a real kissing scene with Cheer who is a woman btw! i was quite shocked because mew isn't really daring like that so I'm really proud of her. I'm sure since her partner is mark she will improve in those skinship/kiss scene areas

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Then you guys will be happy with Mew in here, because her bubble broke already. Hehehe. She's had 4 real kisses! One with Ter, one with Tik, one with Kan and finally one with Cheer. I guarantee Anne is gonna make her do a real one in here since Anne herself is pretty daring. Hehe.

xodxo

Yay! Just a quick snippet update from ch3 IG.

A5B76258-0AEE-4952-B60C-CFF1064F26F5.jpeg 049D93E4-6967-4957-AFC5-942852211EAA.jpeg

Quick summary:

Mark and Mew are prepared to open production with the famous novel “My Husband In Law” that has been translated into a lakorn to begin with the producer AnneThong. Mark plays the role of “Thianwat” a handsome archetect who’s the dreamguy of many girls. Mew plays “Muey” an innocent and happy go lucky kind of girl. From the script that each actor has received, it’s a known fact that the lakorn will be very fun for the wait to be worth it.

Lastly, Annethong has called both Mark and Mew to go in to rehearse their lines. From behind the scene, both were very focused and down to earth with each other. Mew also posted a few pics on IG to share and many fans/people come to support and say they cannot wait for the lakorn and support them all the way. So stay tuned on ch3 and other social media once in production.

~
D753C9DF-9371-4C2C-90BF-805613E9BF07.jpeg

Here’s a poem Muey wrote about Thian. So cute! :D

How much do I love him? I don’t know
Then why do I love him? I don’t know
How long will I love him for? I can’t answer
But it will probably be like this for along time. There hasn’t been any day that I love him less. - Muey

61F2AC39-9AC3-4B27-A297-70FF80EEBCA0.jpeg
Same picture here, but it shows these pics from rehearsal has been shared 3.9 thousand times by the red arrow from pantip onto FB. I don’t have access to pantip, but I’m sure it’s a big number if a fan was willing to cap and share it. :)

The novel to my knowledge is very poetic. So, I’m curious to see how Anne is going to incorporate that into the lakorn. Muey is a daydreamer. Haha :D❤

xodxo

Wanted to share these as well. Mew has been hitting it off at the gym. Her fanclub posted these pics.

pThian+nMuey ❤:):D
CBD4623D-D29D-44AE-9D1E-A8C72E45E306.jpeg A56A90D8-6E22-4F65-9881-8D0565ED0E5B.jpeg D8FAE890-2BB9-485E-93B2-BFD5B4A07815.jpeg 29116CB1-9483-48CF-83C0-D084BB2A3BE2.jpeg

Just missing the handsome face. His fanclub posted these, so wanted to share cuz the face is too charming!!!! Lol :D❤❤

3AAB1859-C2A7-4ADB-A47F-8ED66D75A7F9.jpeg AF19DD47-552B-45F7-AEF6-788B8D1C73FE.jpeg

He’s still in the forest of Chiangmai. Lol
080159B1-97C2-4528-8D5C-E6EFEAEEC87F.jpeg 0AB1F7A3-D9D5-4574-B0AB-55C3868CC829.jpeg
EDB57A38-0C19-4EC2-B1AA-A044A96A78B0.jpeg

And mind ya, I attempted my creamy Tom Yum Goong recipe today on this rainy weather! It’s my second try EVER again from scratch! I must say, it tastes delicious, with the perfect texture of mouth watering sourness and sweet! And SPICE!! Yum. Drools. Lol :p I would share it with y’all but y’all live too far. So, a virtual sharing is all cool I hope! Lol :p
FBBBF6A6-6A1A-482C-946C-541753A1DE2A.jpeg

Cr Markfc, Mewfc and me :D