❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I can see him in there, but oh boy~~ what n’ek would fit him? Maybe Kao???

Got is okay~~he has a mean look when acting bad/scary, but you have to still have p’ek aura, otherwise Thai fans don’t watch you. Lol
That's what I said about certain second lead nangeks people are cheering. Just because they are good actresses and you love them don't make them nangek material. Thai people have certain expectations for what their pranang should be like.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That's what I said about certain second lead nangeks people are cheering. Just because they are good actresses and you love them don't make them nangek material. Thai people have certain expectations for what their pranang should be like.
555 yes, that p’ek or n’ek aura. Yes. Lol. I know Thai audience are picky lol they choose to follow certain traits, or criteria and not others. Lol

MONEY

sarNie Egg
Hello, everyone~~ My dear friend told me more about the novel.:angel10::angel10: I really need to spoil something bc I'm too excited :aaaaa:and the only way for me to calm down is to share it to you:nut::nut:
The n'ek and p'ek visit p'ek's mother. They sleep in the same room since they are a couple to others. At night, the n'ek had a dream that p'ek is trying to rape her. So she kept screaming “ p'Tian stop!” The p'ek was sleeping on the floor. He waked her up and asked what did n'ek dreamed about. The n'ek felt so shy and just said she had a bad dream.
I want to know how Ann is going to shoot this scene:naughty2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hello, everyone~~ My dear friend told me more about the novel.:angel10::angel10: I really need to spoil something bc I'm too excited :aaaaa:and the only way for me to calm down is to share it to you:nut::nut:
The n'ek and p'ek visit p'ek's mother. They sleep in the same room since they are a couple to others. At night, the n'ek had a dream that p'ek is trying to rape her. So she kept screaming “ p'Tian stop!” The p'ek was sleeping on the floor. He waked her up and asked what did n'ek dreamed about. The n'ek felt so shy and just said she had a bad dream.
Hahaha thats gonna be funny to see! I hope they leave that in the lakorn.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
You guys Mark is very open and professional about doing a kiss scene. I do hope Anne will throw in a bunch of kisses and make us FIN! Haha ❤ Mark has done kissing nearly every of his actress, TBH. Lol. :D and seeing Tik and Mew kiss, that was a first for Mew!!!!!!! Yes!!!! Finally, she’s stepping out of her comfort zone. Lol!! Now~~ she won’t need to worry about doing a kiss scene with Mr. Prin, the super mega handsome guy of the century! Haha :D
If Kim and James Ma had kissing scenes, I think there'll be no prob for Mark and Mew to have few kissing scenes too. Anne, be fair lol

Wow. The thread is now more alive and moving. Thanks for the spoilers, girls. Keep 'em coming! @xodxo @MONEY :clap:

xodxo

55555555:risas3::risas3::risas3: yes, this was in Phuket. Lol. Dang, you’re a good spoiler!! :thumbup::thumbup:

There’s many cute and adorable scenes in here! Her Dream was very funny. 55555 I laughed when she finally opened her eyes, she saw Thian straight face, oh~~ he didn’t rape. Was just a dream. Lolol. :D:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If Kim and James Ma had kissing scenes, I think there'll be no prob for Mark and Mew to have few kissing scenes too. Anne, be fair lol

Wow. The thread is now more alive and moving. Thanks for the spoilers, girls. Keep 'em coming! @xodxo @MONEY :clap:
Lol kimmy and mark have no issue with kissing their costars so im sure there will be at least one real kiss scene in here

xodxo

Here’s another spoiler back in BKK.

That night after she was drunk and tried to rape Thian and knock out afterwards. The next morning she woke up and wonder why she’s in a different room? Turns out, she is in Thain’s room. She ask why she’s in there? He said you don’t remember ? You tried to rape me, wouldn’t leave I couldn’t get you to go out. So you fell unconscious and that’s why you’re here.

Ahahahah. The minute she recalled her memory, she was so embarrassed, she wanted to hide her face but couldn’t. The whole day, she kept avoiding Thian. Lol. Couldn’t believe she did all that last night. Lol

@SuzieJ @ella0411 dont worry about the kisses, Mark has kissed every actress he’s act with. And Mew is slowly stepping out of her comfort zone to kiss Tik, so I’m sure MM will have a very FINE kiss, hopefully a few extra more. hahahah :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

That night after she was drunk and tried to rape Thian and knock out afterwards. The next morning she woke up and wonder why she’s in a different room? Turns out, she is in Thain’s room. She ask why she’s in there? He said you don’t remember ? You tried to rape me, wouldn’t leave I couldn’t get you to go out. So you fell unconscious and that’s why you’re here.

Ahahahah. The minute she recalled her memory, she was so embarrassed, she wanted to hide her face but couldn’t. The whole day, she kept avoiding Thian. Lol. Couldn’t believe she did all that last night. Lol
Hahaha all these spoilers are tooo funny! This sounds like such a rom com. Cant beleive it isnt. Post page 3 please!!

MONEY

sarNie Egg

WOW~ So why did she said No to Thian in her dream? Haha~~

xodxo

Hahaha all these spoilers are tooo funny! This sounds like such a rom com. Cant beleive it isnt. Post page 3 please!!
Mew is the funny character in here. She’s super dorky and adorable. She’ll make you fall in love. Thian is going to resist her in the beginning but her dorkiness and charm is going to attract him very much later on. :)

And there will some heartbroken moments. Laughter and tears altogether. Haha :crybaby2:

ella0411

sarNie Adult

@SuzieJ @ella0411 dont worry about the kisses, Mark has kissed every actress he’s act with. And Mew is slowly stepping out of her comfort zone to kiss Tik, so I’m sure MM will have a very FINE kiss, hopefully a few extra more. hahahah :)
lol the first sentence in the spoiler tag already got me laughing. Hope they'll keep that funny side of the nang ek. :aaaaa:

Lol kimmy and mark have no issue with kissing their costars so im sure there will be at least one real kiss scene in here
That's the thing I like about these two, tho I'm not a fan of their koojin.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Okay~ time for another translation, the next 2 pages!

*****DRUM ROLL*****:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Page 3&4 for you guys!:aaaaa:
View attachment 18522

View attachment 18523
Lol the last sentence made me laugh soo hard!" just dont let him open his mouth" hahaha. He seems very serious about his work. Thank you for your hard work! We all really appreciate it :)
That's the thing I like about these two, tho I'm not a fan of their koojin.
i also really like and admire that about them. A certain someone needs to learn a thing or two from them *cough*nadech*cough*