❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

twister02

M♥K

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thank you!!

Tell me, is this romcom? Feels like Ton Ruk Rim Rua all over again :lol:
LOL!! I knew you were going to say that! HAHA!:risas3::p

TBH when I first heard about it, I thought wtheck TRRR?? Lol. Because of the whole “fake marriage” thing lol but Thian is going to be a different character from Kob. He’s not goofy, annoying or playful like Kob. He’s more serious, a little bad boy, and very handsome! Haha.:risas3::p:icon12: He takes work seriously. A workaholic like Pranon. But I guess you could say he could be a blend between Pranon+Kob combined. Lol.:p

N’ek is exactly like Noona from TRKJ. Lol. Very dorky. Clumsy. Short term memory.:risas3: Slow.:pancarta: She’s a little passive, tends to follow others more vs being assertive.:p

~~
It’s not a comedy but knowing Anne, she will throw in hilarious characters in here to spice things up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

TBH when I first heard about it, I thought wtheck TRRR?? Lol. Because of the whole “fake marriage” thing lol but Thian is going to be a different character from Kob. He’s not goofy, annoying or playful like Kob. He’s more serious, a little bad boy, and very handsome! Haha.:risas3::p:icon12: He takes work seriously. A workaholic like Pranon. But I guess you could say he could be a blend between Pranon+Kob combined. Lol.:p

N’ek is exactly like Noona from TRKJ. Lol. Very dorky. Clumsy. Short term memory.:risas3: Slow.:pancarta: She’s a little passive, tends to follow others more vs being assertive.:p

~~
It’s not a comedy but knowing Anne, she will throw in hilarious characters in here to spice things up.
Oh so its not a rom com? Idk why bit this just sounded like a rom com

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile

twister02

M♥K

~~
Thank you.. anything for Mark except horror and Bella, I can take it :lol:

xodxo

This is so cheesy! lol! I feel like this author is an elderly woman, the way she describes pek and nek are like how an older parent would. lol Anyhow, here is a BIG spoiler. It's practically the end. LOL. I couldn't wait, I skim through the whole book, guys!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:It is way too cute and too cheesy!:pancarta: But, also keep in mind, reading is one thing, but execution and acting is another thing. There will be changes to everything (in a lakorn) as long as the story revolves around the same characters and plot.

It's no difference from the promise in the little card that he has given her along with a bouquet of white roses on their wedding night and knelt before her.

"Thank you for giving me another chance and another life.
Thank you for being my girl and my wife.
From now on, you are my soul and my heart.
Dearest, you will be my last for the rest of my life."

HIL END.jpg

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
This is so cheesy! lol! I feel like this author is an elderly woman, the way she describes pek and nek are like how an older parent would. lol Anyhow, here is a BIG spoiler. It's practically the end. LOL. I couldn't wait, I skim through the whole book, guys!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:It is way too cute and too cheesy!:pancarta: But, also keep in mind, reading is one thing, but execution and acting is another thing. There will be changes to everything (in a lakorn) as long as the story revolves around the same characters and plot.

It's no difference from the promise in the little card that he has given her along with a bouquet of white rose on their wedding night and kneel before her.

View attachment 18343
Awww so sweet

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

It's no difference from the promise in the little card that he has given her along with a bouquet of white roses on their wedding night and knelt before her.

View attachment 18343
Look at you on cloud 9 lol, ลงมาน้อง ลงมา :p

Thanks for the translation

xodxo

I got to know some plots in the novel from a fan of Mark. I'm so surprised. But dont know if I shall reveal it. @xodxo I know how bad the p'ek is now. :rolleyes:o_O:risas3::coleman:
555555, yes~~ looks like you did spoil it! Hahah

But that’s just Page 1! Lol. Ahaha Page 2 is even more descriptive and racy lol :risas3:55

Like I can’t wait to share it slowly with the word for word summary.:pancarta: P’ek is so bad!! I tell y’all!

@Xiongurl26 that is a very cute art! Can’t wait for them! MM :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555555, yes~~ looks like you did spoil it! Hahah

But that’s just Page 1! Lol. Ahaha Page 2 is even more descriptive and racy lol :risas3:55

Like I can’t wait to share it slowly with the word for word summary.:pancarta: P’ek is so bad!! I tell y’all!
Pssh and you were upset with my MewMew! She should demand that 5 million!!! :p

xodxo

Pssh and you were upset with my MewMew! She should demand that 5 million!!! :p
Hahahha hahahah well~ she did put on too much weight, she’s looking all round.! :fighting3: Lol :risas3:

But you know, bc I still adore her lol I’ll forgive her when she’s with Mark Booboo lol :angel10:

Cuz they look so cute together! And this is only a fan art!!! Lol. :D

482C5F58-F00A-45E1-A535-05E717A21C93.jpeg
Cr original owner ;)

@ella0411 just a little longer more na ka :D hehehe