❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Would you agree that Mew’s a little ติ๊งต๊อง in real life? ติ๊งต๊อง in the sense that she’s super clumsy. Haha. The more I read the summary, the more I understand why Anne picked them for this. Lol The summary is very hilarious, I don’t see how it’s not a comedy after all. It’s super giggly and fitting for their personalities.
Lol yes and she's ditzy too but I think that in the lakorn the nangek is pretty mischievous no?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
New Video with Anne

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bki6lIeBtsU/?taken-by=mk_vietnam_fan

P'Anne will remake larkon * My husband in Law* with Mark & Mew. Let's wait to see them

Cr annethongfc
Haha yes, but it’s not a remake. It’s a completely new plot and storyline.

Lol yes and she's ditzy too but I think that in the lakorn the nangek is pretty mischievous no?
I read a review. It says n’ek is very pretty and smart, but acts more happy go lucky, ditzy and clumsy. Lol :p in my mind, the description fits Mew. Lol :p

xodxo

Okies dokies I cant contain my excitement LOL :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:In the plot that I read, pra’nangs are supposedly having similar faces, so many people get mistaken that they’re siblings. Lol. P’ek also has an older brother that look like him lol :p (This novel is actually the second part to a first book called “Jon Kwa Rak Ja Bundan Jai”). Anne also mentioned this will be a smaller production compared to Likit Rak LOL Anne, you sure are cheap with our pra’nangs lol :celebrate16: It’s okay~~ we forgive you lolol cuz what matters is Mark and Mew!:angel10:❤

Ps can they just do fitting like tomorrow?!?! Lolol :D

8241B4C7-275D-4390-BEA3-23464FAEA7D5.jpeg

xodxo

Awesome! What are their characters?
I attached summary with character descriptions!

Hi I have been silent lurker here till now. Do you know the Story .:)
5555 hi there silent lurker :thumbup: come out more often now 5555:p

Well~~ no one summarizes better than Mark’s fc. Lol Their English is on point and so cute!;);):p

EE01C63F-7F1A-46E7-8D31-4A7CB2FDC8C4.jpeg
Cr tagged :D

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I attached summary with character descriptions!

5555 hi there silent lurker :thumbup: come out more often now 5555:p

Well~~ no one summarizes better than Mark’s fc. Lol Their English is on point and so cute!;);):p

View attachment 18006
Cr tagged :D
Woah!! I love the description of the lakorn. They both fit the roles! Mark is good at serious roles and Mew with her giggly personality really makes her a great choice. Plus, they both look good together. The visuals :love:

Reminds me of Thong Ent's Samee Tee Tra with Ploy and Pope. The nang ek is the tease and playful while the pra ek was so serious and shy. Can't wait to see Mew trying to flirt with Mark lol

xodxo

I got the first chapter to this book!! A super sweet Mark fan shared it! But dang~ I could only read small passages lol chapter books are burning my brains out! Lol! It’s hard reading a chapter book!!!!! If anyone’s interested I’ll translate each page slowly, day by day, week by week til we get the fitting pictures and till they start production!:facepalm::p:aaaaa:Just keep in mind, some Thai vocab are HARDCORE challenging/difficult so I may not be able to translate it accurately but only to the best of my knowledge! Haha :p :D

By now we all know this is how the cover looks like!
46AC5A95-AB42-4123-A337-4E62D161F628.jpeg

And here’s the intro to the book; more like an announcement!
7F8C5F3F-15C7-4425-99B8-E9C918EA6F78.jpeg

And here is the first page to chapter 1!!!:cheer::clap:
Chapter one: My private life (Lok Suan Tua)
6A3F1F1B-D0C7-4554-A0F8-6AB56B4EAF04.jpeg

~

I’ll be back with the translation later next week! Getting my Thai dictionary and glasses on!! Lmbo!! :D