❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know which one is best. Haven't been paying too much attention to her lakorns because she recycled the same person too much.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I don't know which one of Anne's lakorns are best either. I think the one with Ploy and Pope was pretty popular. I haven't fully watch any of her lakorns.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I heard Samee Tree Tra was very good. I hate how Anne does those time fast forward things. Like instant 1 year jumps lol bothers me.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I really hope this one has a good interesting storyline that gives Mew's character depth and character development. I don't wanna see a weak n'ek who's righteous and goody too shoes or one who is too rai. And I hope the relationship with p'ej would be good, too good where there's no drama but not too bad where they hate each other or one is neglected with so many misunderstandings until the very last 5 mins

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
For Rak Nakara? Nope. Noon played Mingla, the role Mew is taking. Their other one with Stephan, Noon was 2nd to Aum too.
Wow didnt think Noon have ever played 2nd to anyone. But thats good, thats where they gain a lot of experience too! I've noticed the top n'eks now have played 2nd to someone

P

PrincessKarina

Wow didnt think Noon have ever played 2nd to anyone. But thats good, thats where they gain a lot of experience too! I've noticed the top n'eks now have played 2nd to someone
Totally agree! :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Is it really going to be a musical lakorn?

I hope its nothing like Chompoo and Por 2012 lakorn "Tom Yum Rum Shing.":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And I'm really keeping my finger cross:angel10: that P'ek will NOT be Ter, he's doesn't have the p'ek look, he should just stick to movies.:thumbup:

Last edited:

sarNie Adult

I hope its nothing like Chompoo and Por 2012 lakorn "Tom Yum Rum Shing.":facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And I'm really keeping my finger cross:angel10: that P'ek will NOT be Ter, he's doesn't have the p'ek look, he should just stick to movies.:thumbup:
Oh god, did you guys see the movie Fan Day / One Day with Mew and Ter? Mew had a scene where she had to sing Happy Birthday. She was soooooo out of tune. Not sure if it's the character or if it really is Mew who is tone deaf hahaha. I still love her a lot though. Mew is so adorbs

P

PrincessKarina

Is it me or does it seems Mew has a lower voice? Still loving her! :) She is one of my favorite Thai actresses!

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Good for Mew that a lot of producers want to work with her from Anne, Paajaew to Nok Sinjai. If she gets to collaborate with Broadcast then she'll have made her way through most of the biggest production houses. As for Anne, I honestly haven't enjoyed any of her lakorns. I find that all of her projects have a lot of people overacting and she has a tendency to focus on the secondary characters which takes away from the development of the main leads.

P

PrincessKarina

Good for Mew that a lot of producers want to work with her from Anne, Paajaew to Nok Sinjai. If she gets to collaborate with Broadcast then she'll have made her way through most of the biggest production houses. As for Anne, I honestly haven't enjoyed any of her lakorns. I find that all of her projects have a lot of people overacting and she has a tendency to focus on the secondary characters which takes away from the development of the main leads.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Truthfully I haven't finished any of the lakorns Anne produced either. I tried really hard on the one with JMA and Kim since I like him but I just couldn't because of Kim's character. Plus I am just not a fan of Kim no offense! I still keep my mind open though because I used to be a fan of some of Anne's lakorns! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I never realized how over the top Anne's lakorns were till recently. And yes she gives too much screen time to her secondary characters

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Oh god, please it's a no no no for me. Never enjoy any musical lakorns.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I never realized how over the top Anne's lakorns were till recently. And yes she gives too much screen time to her secondary characters
Thank you. Over the top her lakorns have been so far. Samee Tree tra and her latest prod were glorious on that department : over the top, overdramatic I was laughing. Maybe likit ruk will be better. By the teaser it looks good. Since they are royalty maybe interractions will be more SUBTLE this time

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing Anne's productions do well rating's wise ?.
I always have this assumption that when actors or actresses turn producers they'd be creating + backing new content so that's where I thought Anne would be heading but lo & behold that wasn't the case. (Although I am looking forward to Likit Ruk, visually it looks great.)

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Her lakorns do pretty decently in ratings but they're more about garnering 'krasae'. One might think that the exaggeration comes from the director that Anne hires but so far she's worked with Oh Krissada and Aew Aimphaiphorn, two people with very different visions and those lakorns turned out similarly so it's definitely part of Anne's producing style. Aesthetically, Likit Ruk does look really promising with the beautiful cast and scenery. Most of the story is focused on royalty and forbidden love so yeah hopefully everyone will be more subtle in their delivery.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling p'ek is Mario. I remember in an interview somewhere that he has 2 upcoming but can't reveal yet. He was asked if it was for Anne? And he said Anne did ask if he's available but we'll just have to wait and see. That's a coy answer that says yes imo.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling p'ek is Mario. I remember in an interview somewhere that he has 2 upcoming but can't reveal yet. He was asked if it was for Anne? And he said Anne did ask if he's available but we'll just have to wait and see. That's a coy answer that says yes imo.
I Love your answer !!! :thumbup:I hope it's Mario too :angel10:but I'm not going to put a lot of hope or else I'll be disappointed.