❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

P

PrincessKarina

So is it confirmed? Or are we just saying it’s most likely going to be Mark? :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So like I like Mew, but had never really seen her in action in a modern lakorn until Ruk Ok Rit. It's so hard to watch her. Haha. I thought she did so well in Chaat Payak. I wasn't bothered by her acting at all, but in ROR man was it difficult. Haha. She talks and cries like she can't breathe. Haha. I can't explain. I guess you can say I don't like the way she delivers her speech. And she's just way skinny in there, maybe because they made her head super big with the extensions. Haha. Anyone feep the same? She's beautiful, but she definitely needs to step up her acting game a notch. Otherwise!! Haha.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
So like I like Mew, but had never really seen her in action in a modern lakorn until Ruk Ok Rit. It's so hard to watch her. Haha. I thought she did so well in Chaat Payak. I wasn't bothered by her acting at all, but in ROR man was it difficult. Haha. She talks and cries like she can't breathe. Haha. I can't explain. I guess you can say I don't like the way she delivers her speech. And she's just way skinny in there, maybe because they made her head super big with the extensions. Haha. Anyone feep the same? She's beautiful, but she definitely needs to step up her acting game a notch. Otherwise!! Haha.
I get what you're talking about. I do sense that in her. You're not alone hehe.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, she was really really bad in PYLMW with Pope too, she kept crying so much in there. She was neutral in TRKJ with Nadech but omg—so unexplainable in PYLMW. I didn’t really watch ROR so cant say much but I’m worried Mew wasn’t going to try hard in DRAT with Tik J either.

I’m not sure but Mew doesn’t seem to have the same ambition and drive as Bella anymore. Bella is a very strong and driven actress. She takes all characters quite seriously and translate them well. I didn’t have to be a Bella fan to know she’s a strong actress. Mew and Bella debuted at around the same time but Mew has not really step up the game. I don’t wanna watch lazy acting. But I have stated this before, Mew really talks slow and stuttering in her natural Thai. I couldn’t believe when I found out seeing her many interviews. She was very lost for words, and her speaking is not flowing. I still adore her, but that’s what I noticed about her speaking in person, when not in character.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I get what you're talking about. I do sense that in her. You're not alone hehe.
Yea, she was really really bad in PYLMW with Pope too, she kept crying so much in there. She was neutral in TRKJ with Nadech but omg—so unexplainable in PYLMW. I didn’t really watch ROR so cant say much but I’m worried Mew wasn’t going to try hard in DRAT with Tik J either.

I’m not sure but Mew doesn’t seem to have the same ambition and drive as Bella anymore. Bella is a very strong and driven actress. She takes all characters quite seriously and translate them well. I didn’t have to be a Bella fan to know she’s a strong actress. Mew and Bella debuted at around the same time but Mew has not really step up the game. I don’t wanna watch lazy acting. But I have stated this before, Mew really talks slow and stuttering in her natural Thai. I couldn’t believe when I found out seeing her many interviews. She was very lost for words, and her speaking is not flowing. I still adore her, but that’s what I noticed about her speaking in person, when not in character.
Good. I'm not the only one. Haha.
Yeah she's too passive. And her acting is exactly that, lazy. Haha.
She did fine in MLM too. So maybe it's because this was only her second lakorn. . .?

xodxo

Good. I'm not the only one. Haha.
Yeah she's too passive. And her acting is exactly that, lazy. Haha.
She did fine in MLM too. So maybe it's because this was only her second lakorn. . .?
55 yes, lazy is def the word. Lol but I would hate to see the lazy acting in her upcoming lakorn. :(:mad::confused:

xodxo

Man.... I think Anne’s the laziest producer currently ... what is she taking so long to update this lakorn title and p’ek??? Lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But yea, anne needs to send both Mark and Mew to acting class hahahahaha regardless of anything bc Mew’s last work with pope was just lazy, even though Mark and Mew were so fine in Raknakara :risas3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man.... I think Anne’s the laziest producer currently ... what is she taking so long to update this lakorn title and p’ek??? Lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But yea, anne needs to send both Mark and Mew to acting class hahahahaha regardless of anything bc Mew’s last work with pope was just lazy, even though Mark and Mew were so fine in Raknakara :risas3:
Probably too occupied with LR :fighting3: i’ve never seen Anne put this much effort into her lakorns.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Probably too occupied with LR :fighting3: i’ve never seen Anne put this much effort into her lakorns.
Lol that's cus her name is on the line with selling it to China before even airing it in Thailand. It has to do well :pancarta:

I think Mew's best roles were in the lakorn with Nadech and Sai See Plerng. She has the best chemistry with Chakrit.

xodxo

F54D16C0-ADE4-4542-B3AB-5E2EEE121574.jpeg

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|:aaaaa:willing|willing|:aaaaa:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Okay— even the willing emoji started appearing on its own when I just wanted the :aaaaa: emoji :pancarta:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This individual fan of them and couple fan of them is the happiest!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! 55555555
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::clap::love::icon12:

Yes!! Al these emojis express the excitement of a sane true fan who’s waited in ages!! LOL!:angel10::love::icon12:

:coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:
Goodness— it took Anne ages to go gray to confirm !! Even fans who waited ages are going gray LMAO!!!!!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

It’s cool—. Now may I share a M&M picture to quench my thirst!! LOL!!!:risas3:

B95C0661-F417-4A88-87AA-76D8FF2EFE5E.jpeg E5D1EE29-8DC3-43A5-9006-EA4E8CC949E7.jpeg F7CC5DB5-FFEA-4F0B-89DA-BBE60DD2528D.jpeg FBE4EC68-A8DF-4E63-B96E-1061D48B37D9.jpeg 3DAA98AA-94C0-4E32-9A63-927300066B99.jpeg 8A284A06-DD43-4C59-A856-B92EEA9C1636.jpeg

FIN moments!! Hehe :love:
475D9A31-91B2-4493-9FA4-2115BFE4AB3D.jpeg 3D6A4ABC-216D-4D9C-8CA9-60EB5E3A232E.jpeg

:angel10:
1506DE10-9A5D-4417-A7B4-E104F282F8B4.jpeg
Cr all owners :aaaaa:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

View attachment 14376

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!

:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|:aaaaa:willing|willing|:aaaaa:
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Okay— even the willing emoji started appearing on its own when I just wanted the :aaaaa: emoji :pancarta:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This individual fan of them and couple fan of them is the happiest!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! 55555555
:worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::clap::love::icon12:

Yes!! Al these emojis express the excitement of a sane true fan who’s waited in ages!! LOL!:angel10::love::icon12:

:coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman::coleman:
Goodness— it took Anne ages to go gray to confirm !! Even fans who waited ages are going gray LMAO!!!!!!!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

It’s cool—. Now may I share a M&M picture to quench my thirst!! LOL!!!:risas3:

View attachment 14377 View attachment 14378 View attachment 14379 View attachment 14380 View attachment 14381 View attachment 14382

FIN moments!! Hehe :love:
View attachment 14383 View attachment 14384

:angel10:
View attachment 14385
Cr all owners :aaaaa:
It took you long enough to come in here and spam your happiness sweetie! I’m glad too. They are a cute couple! Lol

xodxo

I think Mew's best roles were in the lakorn with Nadech and Sai See Plerng. She has the best chemistry with Chakrit.
I love her most in KChai Pawornruj, Sai see plerng, Raknakara and TRKJ!!!!!! These four are the most adorable to watch of hers! She was a beauty in Sai see plerng but her role is a weakling. Haha YES!! She got major chemistry with Chakrit!!!!!

But I think she’s going go down in history as having the MOST and BEST chemistry with Mark!! LOL!

Too many pictures has already proved that! Lol :D
1A806882-6FBA-4238-BE82-F934CDC82711.jpeg 7999472E-3DD0-469B-91D5-6DC971F17DA6.jpeg 75585D97-B3EE-4133-98E7-2EAC5772A5A6.jpeg
Cr MV :)