❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol—too cute but what is that title???? I could only make out the part that says falling for the husband. Lol

Yea, hopefully some valid news come out soon! I’m anxious for fitting pictures. :p

xodxo

LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Sorry dear, I don’t know if I should feel sorry for those of you that are sad and crying OR if I should be selfish and celebrate that the news is coming closer to being true!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

I have waited for over 1 and 1/2 years for Mark and Mew!!!! I think I’m going to be selfish and celebrate instead.:pancarta: But I’ll keep an open mind and be more harsh on the acting LOL:risas3:

If the acting doesn’t live up to the expectations, I’ll be very harsh on the actors myself:pancarta:

~~

For now, let’s celebrate that it’s getting closer to becoming true!:aaaaa::aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup: Physically speaking, they’re a match made in heaven! Lol :p
9C152BA6-FE12-45E0-B808-378FF8FEEAC5.jpeg BB3FCDAA-2B00-4EBA-991A-50299FA5200E.jpeg
Cr Thai Star News

xodxo

They do look cute though, not gonna lie. . .
LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3: IDK what to say, just gonna let this picture speaks for volume lol :p:cheer::aaaaa:

27D31F98-A336-46E7-B7D8-1F3BD82FEE49.jpeg

~
My only concern is they looked so distant at the ch3 concert lol or maybe I’m just over-reading LMAO! But I love a genuine chemistry between pra’nang!:love:

I would be so sad if they were actually really distant in any of the bts or during intimate scenes during the lakorn. I didn’t wait two years for estranged relationship. Lol :p

@PrincessKarina I’M SO HYPED! PUMPED! EXCITED for MARK:icon12:MEW!:facepalm:
:risas3::naughty2::aaaaa::icon12::love:

ps no official confirmation yet lol but just good speculations and news. Lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

Yes for example when them three did the interview for RN Mark barely get sweet or intimate with Mew at all. Barely! I know Mark was pair with Taew but he could still touch and flirt with Mew! Lol. I was surprised because there were moments Taew was missing during those talk shows? Or concerts? Mark and Mew could easily had fun together. Mew seems almost too conservative like Aff! Hopefully Mark and Mew can prove us wrong and really generate the sincere chemistry on screen! Lol @xodxo

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww I actually want to see these two. After watching Kom Faek' s trailer, it seems like Mark improved quite a lot and he was cute in Ab Rak Online and KC.

So if that's the title then it sounds like a comedy. Ok keub hak (my chest almost broke) Ab Rak khun samee (secretly fell in love with my husband). Hmmm wonder if this is a remake of her lakorn with Ken T that made them a koojin, Oum Rak. Ann seems to love renaming remakes.

xodxo

Aww I actually want to see these two. After watching Kom Faek' s trailer, it seems like Mark improved quite a lot and he was cute in Ab Rak Online and KC.

So if that's the title then it sounds like a comedy. Ok keub hak (my chest almost broke) Ab Rak khun samee (secretly fell in love with my husband). Hmmm wonder if this is a remake of her lakorn with Ken T that made them a koojin, Oum Rak. Ann seems to love renaming remakes.
What?!! Comedy ?!? :sad6::sad6::sad6:No!!!:pancarta: The title does sound cheesy lol :risas3::risas3: well— maybe I need to set my expectations lower lol :p

Yes for example when them three did the interview for RN Mark barely get sweet or intimate with Mew at all. Barely! I know Mark was pair with Taew but he could still touch and flirt with Mew! Lol. I was surprised because there were moments Taew was missing during those talk shows? Or concerts? Mark and Mew could easily had fun together. Mew seems almost too conservative like Aff! Hopefully Mark and Mew can prove us wrong and really generate the sincere chemistry on screen! Lol @xodxo
Yes, they are adorable but I don’t like it when pra’nang aren’t close. It just doesn’t give me a good vibe and I hate falling for couples that are cold toward each other, cuz if they’re not close in real life, I don’t want to ship them lol :p

But yea, really curious about what Anne has in store for them!:thumbup:

xodxo

Lol. I know! I’m teasing you sweetie! ;)
LOL :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Girl stop teasing :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

~~

I still hate the waiting game cuz nothing is official yet :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

Last night I must have read too many irrelevant/bad comments I had a nightmare that Mew pulled herself out of this Lakorn, I was shocked!:confused0: I hope it’s not true lol :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16: Didn’t wait 2 years for a bad news lol :celebrate16:

~~

There’s too much delay with this lakorn, I need to find something else more fun to watch/do lol :celebrate16: