❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Where I can read the book? I can't wait haha.
I only know a site to read this novel in Vietnamese.
If you don't understand Vietnamese, i think you can use google translate for translating Vietnamese to English. It's much easier to understand than thai to eng. If you want it, i can pm you the link.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If you don't understand Vietnamese, i think you can use google translate for translating Vietnamese to English. It's much easier to understand than thai to eng. If you want it, i can pm you the link.
Can you send me the link too :worship2:
Thank youu

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
In novel, I don't remember any jealous scenes from Mei, she loves Tian, flirt with Tian but never actually think she can be with him, she never show outside any sign of being annoyed or sad when Tian with other woman.
Tian has some hint of jealousy at later half of story but not very clear.
Yeah she never show any jealousy. It’s only “oh here we go again my husband is getting hit on” that’s about it. It’s more of she never thought she’d be with him, and she’s grateful to be able to marry someone like him for a short period of time (but we all know it ain’t going to be short) lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I want it, thank you! ❤

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Can I get the link too please?
Thank u so so much!