❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I hope Mew portrays her character well because as I read the book, I felt her love for Tian it’s more than anything in the world even her life. I really like her character. As for Mark, I’ve seen him play a cold character before, I believe he can play Tian well. His eyes are no joke. The way he stares at them actresses he’s with it’s like he wants to attack them lol I always feel attacked. I think that he has some type of feelings for her from the beginning he’s just confuse doesn’t know how to express it. He always complain about her, how she annoys him, and teases her. When she’s not around, he feels like it’s unordinary that’s how he expresses it.

I’m sorry this post is long but man I feel this story already lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@montha91 i love this genre it's absolutely my fav genre i love seeing mark in it and what helped me more anticipated is that i find mew cute she may not be the best actress but she has such a friendly vibe to her after reading your scene i perfectly see why anne choose them at first i didn't have high anticipation and although i still have no idea how this will turn out but is this my type of story : yes, is the lead good together : yes , my only worry is that please anne don't concentrate tooo much on the side character that's my only complain about anne production :D but overall they sure made me anticipating this veryyyy much and made me more optimistic than how i was at first

montha91

I totally agree with you I love this kind of genre too. I’m afraid she’ll concentrate on the side characters like his friends they play around too much which is annoying. Man I’m sounding like Tian everyone becomes bothersome and annoying. To me, Mew is perfect to portray Muey. For some reason I see Muey in her. My concern is will she execute it well. I don’t want to not to like it as end up not watching it lol. I feel for Muey she’s so selfless when it comes to Tian which shows how much she loves his ass, but he’s too dumb to come to his sense and express himself and open up about how he feels. In my opinion he shows so much jealousy he just doesn’t realize it and Stresses me out lol maybe I’ll spoil some of what I mean haha I should put some Yada moments

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just can't wait to watch it and see the full out come , man we still have a long way to go until this air this won't be ready before September for sure

montha91

THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!!
“I know everything about you, I know where you work, what you like to eat, what time you go to work, when you go do something somewhere, and I know you don’t have a girlfriend.” Yada smiled. By the look of it,Tian knew she isn’t normal.
“I’m sorry, but I can’t be your boyfriend because I already have a girlfriend.”
“Tian I know you don’t have a girlfriend. I’m sure of it. You never went out with a girl anywhere.” Yada said confidently. Tian smiled.
“You said you knew everything about me, and an easy matter like this why don’t you know? Aren’t you forgetting someone? Think about it!”
“Who? There’s another person, don’t you lie to me.” She said worryingly
“I never went out with any girl because she lives with me at the house.” He lowered his voice and continued. Because there’s one girl he can still get close to.
After Yada heard that she immediately knew who it was.
“Not true that’s your sister.” Yada argued.
You two look alike how can you not be siblings.”
“Thought you said you knew everything didn’t you know that the person living with me isn’t my sister.” Yada is shocked that her people made a mistake even they thought that the girl was his sister. But that’s not stopping her because he hasn’t registered a marriage contract with anyone. [\spoiler]

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!!
“I know everything about you, I know where you work, what you like to eat, what time you go to work, when you go do something somewhere, and I know you don’t have a girlfriend.” Yada smiled. By the look of it,Tian knew she isn’t normal.
“Tian I know you don’t have a girlfriend. I’m sure of it. You never went out with a girl anywhere.” Yada said confidently. Tian smiled.
“You said you knew everything about me, and an easy matter like this why don’t you know? Aren’t you forgetting someone? Think about it!”
“I never went out with any girl because she lives with me at the house.” He lowered his voice and continued. Because there’s one girl he can still get close to.
“Thought you said you knew everything didn’t you know that the person living with me isn’t my sister.” Yada is shocked that her people made a mistake even they thought that the girl was his sister. But that’s not stopping her because he hasn’t registered a marriage contract with anyone. [\spoiler]
Oh wow this girl.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
THIS GIRL IS CRAZY!!
this is the type of character that annooooyyyyyy me this remind me of somika in pcknmcpw it was painful to sit and watch such character being over the top crazy

montha91

this is the type of character that annooooyyyyyy me this remind me of somika in pcknmcpw it was painful to sit and watch such character being over the top crazy
Yup! I hope they just don’t over do it with the obsession