❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He was born with them. He naturally has smooth skin lol :p but yes, I will smack Anne if she forces my baby to loose any more weight! Lol

:fighting3::fighting12:

It was all Anne’s fault for forcing him to lose too much weight.:fighting12::fighting3:
Yup he lost way too much. His face looks like a skeleton. But he looked good at Janie's wedding and the concert though.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Taew ages the best between Mew and Taew. But Mew can still look wayyy fresher than most other people. Lol. But still, wish to see MewJi sooner...it’s not fair lol :( Mew has the best chemistry with JJ in both Pawornruj and BH. Lol. Aha. I only watched for them, MewJi.

But thanks Buddha! We got magical MM in here. 555 ;):D❤❇⚡✨ⓂⓂ♦
View attachment 27804
Cr owner :)
Wow, everyone looks great and refreshing in the photo. It makes me miss watching RN.New looks great here. Hopefully, Ch3 promotes him a lot more. He's decent when it comes to acting and he can totally improve if they gave him more projects. I would love to see him act along side with Mew and Taew in the future.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow, everyone looks great and refreshing in the photo. It makes me miss watching RN.New looks great here. Hopefully, Ch3 promotes him a lot more. He's decent when it comes to acting and he can totally improve if they gave him more projects. I would love to see him act along side with Mew and Taew in the future.
I love New! I’m upset that he left his previous channel to Ch3 cause they really don’t appreciate him! Still getting these supporting roles. Can he pair up with some of the newbies like Kao, Chippy, or Patricia! I want to see him with Pat the most

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mark is like me lol No matter how much rest he gets, he will have those bags underneath his eyes. It’s just the fat underneath his eyes. Koreans for some reason love this look and people actually get plastic surgery to achieve this look. They call it aegyo sal. Its supposedly gives you a charming, more youthful look :rolleyes:It’s just naturally like that for Mark and I though.