[Ch3] Noom Ban Rai Gap Wan Jai Hi So (Good Feeling)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've been busy this whole weekend that i didn't get the time to watch this lakorn. Now I'm behind . And i HATE it. :(
Oh well, I'll catch up soon. I wonder what happen....

cecilia

Staff member
So sad how the truth came out .. Khun Job will be shocked when he finds out that Noi Na is his child ..

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I was a litltle upset when Nabdao throws her body to Prab but glad that he doesn't buy in or goes along with her. Understand that she and aunt have no alternative beside selling land to save her grand parent's mansion. So loving this lakorn and can't wait until Friday to comes, ooh also love the songs.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Yaya & Barry's lakorn air next Friday, the 29th, then that mean this is ending this Sunday. : (
I haven't watch the pass three episodes yet. So this another one of my BIG TIME catching up
lakorn i need to watch until this Friday.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yaya and Barry airing 24th June AyLove

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh really. Then that means this one is ending this Saturday, the 23th?
Damn, i just felt like yesterday this lakorn just aired.hahha
my mistaken AyLove 24th is the Wic3 interview teaser but the actual date of Yadech is 29th and Chompoo/Peter will end on the 26th June
silly me :scratchhead2: thanks to Sunny@spicyforum

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aw... Na'rak mak mak!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

--------------------------
I'm watching Khun Suk now then after this episode I'm switching it off to this one. : )

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
who's little girl is that in real life...sooo cute and pretty! waaahh!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh sad tat it coming to a end up Chompoo and Peter are very cute and funny...this lakorn make me feel happy and got me having da smile on da whole time while watching it not like other tat lost me attention half way!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just want to share pictures collection of adorable pair P'Peter and P'Chompoo​
P'Prab and P'Nad Dao sad mak no more of Peter/Chom :cry:​
credit as tag​
omg so naruk mak :kiss2:​